2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pantsing
allredfaced
post Oct 7 2006, 11:53 PM
Post #26

Group: Member
Member No: 470,723

I have been pantsed many times,I actually like it!
The most recent was a pre-Halloween costume party.
My girl friend went dressed as a nurse and I was her paitent.
We were standing in line outside of the club,she was ahead of me.
Our turn came to enter and I let her go first.
Suddenly I felt the drawstring on my hospital pants being yanked
and before I could grab them they were down around my ankles.
I stood there in my boxer/briefs as the people around me laughed
and cheered.My girlfriend was laughing too,she told me the draw
string had "accidently" caught on her bracelet.
It would get "caught" a few more times that night......

-sincerely
post Oct 8 2006, 11:58 AM
Post #27

Member No: 362,677

hahaha, i heard a story an old.. i guess you can say ex.. got pantsed. i think it was like 7th or 8th grade. that was crazyy, haha. too bad i wasn't there to laugh at him. =S

flybynight
post Oct 8 2006, 10:28 PM
Post #28

Member No: 469,800

I pantsed my friend, he was wearing shorts...he was in front of a couple of girls at the time. Well I pantsed him and everything came off. The shock on the girls faces told me to run! hahah

O.S.M
post Oct 19 2006, 11:51 PM
Post #29

Member No: 467,647

i ALMOST got pantsed in 7th grade...but my lightning fast hands stopped it

wwetnawcw
post Jul 31 2009, 09:41 AM
Post #30

Member No: 740,065

yes, not too long ago. well my friend was leaning against the top of the slide w/ his back to me and i was laying on my side facing the other way. i turned to say i'm bored when i saw that his back pockets were low so i pantsed him and laughed at his green boxerbriefs then gave him a wedgie knoking him down the slide. the next week when we were standing on the outside platform thingy were all it is is some rungs going up to a poll w/nothing on either side of the rungs. anyway he pertended to lose his balance and jumped, reached out and yanked my blue basketball shorts and when i tried to pull them up i fell and he grabbed my red boxers and gave me a wedgie! it was funny as hell!!! tongue.gif

brooklyneast05
post Jul 31 2009, 09:46 AM
Post #31

I'm Jc

Group: Mentor
Member No: 437,556

i like how you were very specific about the colors of every garment. you should be a writer.

Maccabee
post Jul 31 2009, 11:38 AM
Post #32

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 593,382

My brother pantsed me in church once. And I was pantsed at a basketball game and I was on the opposite side of the crowd and everyone saw.

And I have pantsed my brothers many times, but im going to stop because they usually beat me until I bleed.

ley
post Jul 31 2009, 12:29 PM
Post #33

Ley <3

Member No: 664,894

This use to happen to me all time when i was in basketball. Then there was those sweats that had the buttons on the side they were just begging to be ripped off.

Jghelfi
post Jul 31 2009, 01:19 PM
Post #34

Senior Senior Member

Group: Official Member
Member No: 571,541

sadly yes i have been pantsed.. but i got my friends before and it was funny cuz he fell on the floor once i pantsed him XD.gif

darktron55
post Nov 30 2009, 11:59 PM
Post #35

Member No: 754,036

i was... reverse-pantsed this past summer. i was on vacation in florida hanging out at a place with a bunch of small pools. I was hanging out with my older brother's friend who is 17 and we went over to a small/shallowish pool to try to find some other kids to play with. we started splashing two kids who I later found out were a year younger than me, 14. to get back at us, they started trying to "pull up our bathing suits" to give us wedgies lol.. my brother's friend ran away to another pool quickly but I was having fun so i stayed while both of the guys were giving me a wedgie. then all of the sudden they swam away, so i dove into the pool and swam away too. then I walked back to them, the water was near the top of my thighs, and one of the kids said "your weiner's hanging out?" I was like "what?" he repeated himself then i looked down... and yeah my dick was sticking out of the bottom of my bathing suit and i was even a little hard which is probbaly how it got out, probably from all of their tuggin on my bathing suit. so i pulled "down" my trunks to cover myself right away saying "well what do you thinks gonna happen if you do a wedgie on a swimsuit!?". one fo the guys tried to do it again but thankfully the other one had mercy and told him to stop. Very embarassing but they were the only two people around.. I was so glad my brother's friend left before that happened

Jghelfi
post Dec 19 2009, 12:19 PM
Post #36

Senior Senior Member

Group: Official Member
Member No: 571,541

QUOTE(darktron55 @ Nov 30 2009, 08:59 PM) *
i was... reverse-pantsed this past summer. i was on vacation in florida hanging out at a place with a bunch of small pools. I was hanging out with my older brother's friend who is 17 and we went over to a small/shallowish pool to try to find some other kids to play with. we started splashing two kids who I later found out were a year younger than me, 14. to get back at us, they started trying to "pull up our bathing suits" to give us wedgies lol.. my brother's friend ran away to another pool quickly but I was having fun so i stayed while both of the guys were giving me a wedgie. then all of the sudden they swam away, so i dove into the pool and swam away too. then I walked back to them, the water was near the top of my thighs, and one of the kids said "your weiner's hanging out?" I was like "what?" he repeated himself then i looked down... and yeah my dick was sticking out of the bottom of my bathing suit and i was even a little hard which is probbaly how it got out, probably from all of their tuggin on my bathing suit. so i pulled "down" my trunks to cover myself right away saying "well what do you thinks gonna happen if you do a wedgie on a swimsuit!?". one fo the guys tried to do it again but thankfully the other one had mercy and told him to stop. Very embarassing but they were the only two people around.. I was so glad my brother's friend left before that happened

hahaa damn that sucks bro. XD.gif

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: