Reply to this topicStart new topic
Kimi Ni Todoke
CandyPop
post Jan 20 2010, 07:32 PM
Post #1

"One hell of a butler"

Group: Member
Member No: 696,422

I have been hooked onto a brand new anime called "Kimi Ni Todoke." It's one of those slice of life, friendship and romantic animes. It's really cute. I can totally relate to the main character, Sawako Kuronuma. She is a character that you'll instantly admire because she is kind to everyone dispite their negative thoughts about her.

So far, I would definitely recommend this anime to anyone who is into Shoujo

Have any of you seen it? What do you think?

And if you haven't seen it and would like to, here is the link to watch the episodes:
Kimi Ni Todoke episodes
(There's a new epsisode upoloaded every week)

^_^

Blyat
post Jan 21 2010, 12:22 AM
Post #2

Group: Official Member
Member No: 667,832

Ah~ bought a giant manga of this when I was in Japan
looks soo cute but I havent gotten around to see it

Just_Dream
post Jan 22 2010, 03:11 AM
Post #3

durian

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 3,860

Oh man, I need to start watching this after my ochem midterm next week. Kimi ni Tokode is one of my favorite mangas! I also bought one of those monthly Japanese manga magazines (it's like a giant anthology) with a chapter of Kimi ni Tokode in it last year.

Augh, I hope that the anime will continue to run. I really liked the anime for Ouran Host Club and Bokura ga Ita (We Were There), but both anime didn't actually end... I wish they would continue because it just leaves me hanging D; This is mostly why I gave up watching anime, since they stop making more episodes...

CandyPop
post Jan 22 2010, 08:59 AM
Post #4

"One hell of a butler"

Group: Member
Member No: 696,422

QUOTE(Just_Dream @ Jan 22 2010, 03:11 AM) *
Oh man, I need to start watching this after my ochem midterm next week. Kimi ni Tokode is one of my favorite mangas! I also bought one of those monthly Japanese manga magazines (it's like a giant anthology) with a chapter of Kimi ni Tokode in it last year.

Augh, I hope that the anime will continue to run. I really liked the anime for Ouran Host Club and Bokura ga Ita (We Were There), but both anime didn't actually end... I wish they would continue because it just leaves me hanging D; This is mostly why I gave up watching anime, since they stop making more episodes...

Same here. I read the first chapter in a magazine called Shojo Beat
I hope that the creators will make more episodes for Ouran Host Club and Bokura ga Ita. Those were some good animes!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: