2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Erotic Stories, NSFW!
creole
post Jun 19 2009, 08:37 PM
Post #1

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 676,364

There should be a thread on erotic stories. You can be creative and sexual at the same time. LOL i see cj should be here ;0

DGXIV
post Jul 11 2009, 03:50 PM
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No: 736,855

yea that would be kinda neat

Simba
post Jul 11 2009, 04:13 PM
Post #3

Photoartist

Member No: 399,390

QUOTE(IamLegend @ Jun 25 2009, 12:58 AM) *
She stepped into my office with her plump breast molded from the Sun of Euryphaessa. I gently grabbed her by her arm and caressed her smoothly with these hands of gold. She looked at me with the twinkle in her eyes and said, "Can you handle it, if I go there baby with you". My eyes began to glow in a fiery passion. I responded back, "I can handle it, I can go there baby with you". I smoothly took off the first article of clothing. Actually, It was the only article of clothing. _unsure.gif I looked at her with my attractive brown eyes and said, "Drop them panties". She did so, on my command, and dropped them hastily. She then whispered in my ears, and said I'm ready to take a seasonal0.gif . I approved of this notion, and viciously ripped my manhood out of my pants. She looked at my like . She had never seen something so lavish and silky smooth. She began to turn around, as if to signal insertion. I then told her to wait mad.gif, and demanded that she put it in her mouth. She complied with my request, and li li licked me like a lollipop. After she was done, I thrust my key into her ignition. I pumped faster than the cylinders of a V6 engine. Within 30 seconds she had her first climax. Actually it would be the last, because I climaxed all over her face.

DGXIV
post Jul 11 2009, 04:40 PM
Post #4

Member No: 736,855

lol...wow.......

ley
post Jul 11 2009, 11:29 PM
Post #5

Ley <3

Member No: 664,894

QUOTE(DGXIV @ Jul 11 2009, 04:40 PM) *
lol...wow.......

x2

emberfly
post Jul 11 2009, 11:35 PM
Post #6

kthxbai

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 621,203

that was hilarious loool.gif

none345678
post Jul 11 2009, 11:35 PM
Post #7

Sex, Blood, & RocknRoll

Group: People Staff
Member No: 596,480

Once there was a guy and I put it in his butt. And he cried so I licked up his tears. The end.

Mikeplyts
post Jul 11 2009, 11:39 PM
Post #8

Mel Blanc was allergic to carrots.

Member No: 676,291

loool.gif

creole
post Jul 12 2009, 12:55 PM
Post #9

LMFAO.

*Janette*
post Jul 14 2009, 06:45 PM
Post #10

QUOTE(Beenly @ Jun 19 2009, 06:37 PM) *
There should be a thread on erotic stories. You can be creative and sexual at the same time. LOL i see cj should be here ;0

you should write one Beenly.

creole
post Jul 14 2009, 07:48 PM
Post #11

From this very day, the definition of experimenting would never be the same towards my vocabulary. With the help of experience, curiosity, and absolute lust, the first sex encounter I had turned me into a monster. A soul-less creature, wanting to engage in ridiculous reproduction. My friend, Huy, was the one to aid me fulfill my sinful desires.

The night was cold. The clouds were spilling with solid liquids that dropped to the ground. I was stuck with my coworker, Huy. We were working for night-shift, since me and him had no events or plans during nocturnal hours. This prison called "Red Lobster" made us endeavor the crucial times work had given us. As every second passed by, the workers were getting tired. As every minute flowed by, business began to run slow. As every hour came by, the staff members left for home. About three hours after there wasn't any customers, the only workers were me and Huy. I had a strange feeling towards him. From his view, I was like an innocent teenager who knew nothing of courage and bravery. From my view, I was madly in love with Huy. I wanted to do everything I could with him. However, age was a restriction. He was considered "mature", according to law. Although, I have always been a bad child from the start. I love breaking "rules". Tonight was the night I was going to embrace him. He was mine.

To be continued...

Maccabee
post Jul 14 2009, 07:56 PM
Post #12

Member No: 593,382

Every drop of blood in my body got as far away from my groin area as possible.

manny-the-dino
post Jul 14 2009, 07:57 PM
Post #13

Group: Administrator
Member No: 498,468

QUOTE(Beenly @ Jul 14 2009, 05:48 PM) *
From this very day, the definition of experimenting would never be the same towards my vocabulary. With the help of experience, curiosity, and absolute lust, the first sex encounter I had turned me into a monster. A soul-less creature, wanting to engage in ridiculous reproduction. My friend, Huy, was the one to aid me fulfill my sinful desires.

The night was cold. The clouds were spilling with solid liquids that dropped to the ground. I was stuck with my coworker, Huy. We were working for night-shift, since me and him had no events or plans during nocturnal hours. This prison called "Red Lobster" made us endeavor the crucial times work had given us. As every second passed by, the workers were getting tired. As every minute flowed by, business began to run slow. As every hour came by, the staff members left for home. About three hours after there wasn't any customers, the only workers were me and Huy. I had a strange feeling towards him. From his view, I was like an innocent teenager who knew nothing of courage and bravery. From my view, I was madly in love with Huy. I wanted to do everything I could with him. However, age was a restriction. He was considered "mature", according to law. Although, I have always been a bad child from the start. I love breaking "rules". Tonight was the night I was going to embrace him. He was mine.

To be continued...

ohmy.gif popcorn2.gif

emberfly
post Jul 14 2009, 08:02 PM
Post #14

kthxbai

Member No: 621,203

QUOTE("weirdo on xanga")
I got up from my chair and went over to the couch Kelly was lying on. She was still mumbling something, but for the most part she just seemed passed out, not really moving. She had had a lot to drink. I positioned myself at the bottom of Kelly's legs. I reached up and grabbed the elastic band of the gym shorts she was wearing. I then slowly slid them down her legs until I got them all the way off of her. I was but wasn't surprised that Kelly didn't really move or make any objections. She didn't have any underwear on. Before I started on Kelly I wanted to see her tits again. So I reached up and rolled her t-shirt up over her breasts.

I felt like a kid in a candy store. I just started out touching and exploring her pussy. After about 5 minutes of that I then leaned over and started to suck on her tits. I then slowly licked and kissed my way down her stomach to her pussy. I was shocked when I heard Kelly give a little moan in pleasure. That was what really started to make my cock get hard again. I then wanted to do anything I could to get Kelly off. My tongue was giving her pussy a nice working. She tasted so good. I would lick around her lips and then push my tongue inside her. When she started to get really wet, I started to focus in on her clit while fingering her. This really got her going. It didn't take long for me to send her over the edge. All of a sudden she just erupted with pleasure. It took all of my energy to keep from blowing my load in my shorts. I just kept licking up all of her juices.

She looked so beautiful lying there naked on the couch. Since several minutes had gone by I thought I would check to see if Kelly was passed out or if she had rested enough. I nudged her arm and said her name a couple times. I got nothing. I was going crazy. I was so horny, I really wasn't thinking straight. I just stood over Kelly for a few minutes just contemplating if I should do this or not. I just couldn't take it any more. I took my shirt and shorts off. I moved to the top of her and I pulled her t-shirt the rest of the way off. She looked so good fully unclothed. I walked over by her head and I don't know why, but I just gave her a kiss on the lips. When I got done, I took my hand and kind of opened her mouth a little. With my right hand I took my cock and put the head of it in her mouth and just moved it around a little. Then, I moved around to the other side of the couch and I just kind of laid on top of her. I leaned over her and started to kiss her. While kissing Kelly I took my left hand and moved her right leg from being straight on the couch to hanging off the side of it. This spread her legs for me. I reached down to feel that she was still pretty wet from when I made her cum earlier. I reached down and grabbed my cock. I lined it up to her pussy, but before putting it in I just teased her with it. I would slide it up and down her slit and start to put it in, but then pull back. She gave me a little moan while doing this. I then slowly started to slid it into her. She was pretty tight. As I slid in a little more I couldn't help but feel how hot she was. I finally got all the way into her. I wanted to just stay like this forever. I just let my cock lay in her for a minute or so. I then slowly started to slid out of her and then back into her. I slowly worked up some speed. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I could hear my balls slam into her as I plunged back inside of her. I could feel that it wouldn't be long before I blew my load. Before I came I wanted to try to go deeper. I lifted up Kelly's legs and bent them in towards her and had them rest on my shoulders. I started back up f*cking Kelly. This new position must have really sent her over the edge because I felt her pussy tighten up and she just orgasmed. This sent me over the edge and I plunged in her as deep as I could go. I felt my eyes start to roll back and I just emptied my load inside of her. It was so hot, I felt like I was going to pass out. When I was finished I just collapsed on top of her. My semi-hard cock was still just slightly inside of her. When I came to I sat up on the couch and just looked Kelly over. I just couldn't believe that I was seeing my cum dripping out of my sister's pussy.

WTF

creole
post Jul 14 2009, 08:15 PM
Post #15

^ That is so messed up, LOL.

none345678
post Jul 14 2009, 08:20 PM
Post #16

Sex, Blood, & RocknRoll

Incest date rape is da best

-DressYourEyelid...
post Jul 14 2009, 08:48 PM
Post #17

Group: Official Member
Member No: 727,246

:O

creole
post Jul 14 2009, 09:04 PM
Post #18

wink.gif

*Janette*
post Jul 14 2009, 10:16 PM
Post #19

QUOTE(Beenly @ Jul 14 2009, 05:48 PM) *

To be continued...

where's the rest of it stubborn.gif

creole
post Jul 14 2009, 10:27 PM
Post #20

still pondering on the sex part and i need to give some background info on huy

livwho
post Jul 15 2009, 10:50 PM
Post #21

Member No: 568,102

Incestincestincest.

That's hot.

fire
post Jul 16 2009, 04:03 AM
Post #22

Member No: 523,843

wtf guys.

*Janette*
post Jul 16 2009, 04:22 AM
Post #23

QUOTE(fire @ Jul 16 2009, 02:03 AM) *
wtf guys.

you know you like it.

none345678
post Jul 16 2009, 04:23 AM
Post #24

Sex, Blood, & RocknRoll

Beenry needs to hurry up wit the story eh?

Harp
post Jul 16 2009, 04:49 AM
Post #25

Member No: 683,235

what the hell?

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: