Reply to this topicStart new topic
the weirdest thing i saw..., on tv...
spoon_fork
post Jan 22 2006, 03:45 AM
Post #1

im NO ordinary! akO ay taO!

Group: Member
Member No: 314,294

i just saw on "maalala mo kaya" (means: do u still remember) its a program on tv that is based on a true story.... and the story is all about the love of a 28 yr old man and a 50+ yr old woman..... blink.gif yup a grandma and a 28 yr old guy...... its just too weird for me cuz the old woman is not that rich infact shes very poor but the man (a construction worker) manage to fall in love for her.... huh.gif and this is very true! the granda had one daughter that the age is very much the same with the guy.... the daughter would not accept at first but at the end she said "its for my mothers happinest"... and the guy has a clear concience of what he is doin.... at the end they got married and their relationship lasted for 5 yrs and still goin.... wacko.gif

weird right? ermm.gif

maryissa
post Jan 22 2006, 04:21 AM
Post #2

Are You Kidding?

Member No: 237,747

I saw some of it I didnt watch the end. It was weird.

*mzkandi*
post Jan 22 2006, 07:03 AM
Post #3

Moved to Entertainment

I see that stuff all the time on late night talk shows.

Jane Doe.
post Jan 22 2006, 07:20 AM
Post #4

Member No: 170,127

I don't think it's weird at all. There is an age difference, but so what? Are they related? Is one of them mentally ill? Does the woman spray some liquid from her nostril when they have sex? Does that liquid poison children and small babies in the same neighborhood?
I don't see it, then. If he was 28 and she was over 50 and their relationship lasted for more than 5 years... then he's 33 and she's 50-something.

I don't see what's so weird about it. Did I miss something?

_sarcastic_
post Jan 22 2006, 09:18 AM
Post #5

<3

Member No: 64,493

it's not weird but out of the ordinary.
they're in love, age doesn't matter to them i guess, but as long as they're happy, i don't see what's the problem.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: