Reply to this topicStart new topic
Insomnia
creole
post Aug 12 2010, 09:54 AM
Post #1

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 676,364

How do find ways to make yourself fall asleep and how long does it usually take for you to actually fall asleep?

For me, I read random Wikipedia Articles and drink some milk or water to get me kinda full and snugly.

MrStrife
post Aug 12 2010, 12:12 PM
Post #2

CheccMate Foo!

Group: Member
Member No: 487,531

Usually, I put on some movie that I've seen a million times before or turn on the news. You know, something that keeps on talking and you can barely pay attention to like a high school english teacher. lolz. But if there's no TV around, I'll just call up one of my friends until they fall asleep making me fall asleep. But thing is, my friends live in Cali and are 3 hours behind my time, so yeah I'm really losing more sleep than anything. Still, I like the fact that I have girls I can talk to at like 2 in the morning.

sixfive
post Aug 12 2010, 12:19 PM
Post #3

Member No: 653,768

QUOTE(MrStrife @ Aug 12 2010, 12:12 PM) *
Usually, I put on some movie that I've seen a million times before or turn on the news. You know, something that keeps on talking and you can barely pay attention to like a high school english teacher. lolz. But if there's no TV around, I'll just call up one of my friends until they fall asleep making me fall asleep. But thing is, my friends live in Cali and are 3 hours behind my time, so yeah I'm really losing more sleep than anything. Still, I like the fact that I have girls I can talk to at like 2 in the morning.

do you ever get laid or do you just make that shit up i bet you make it up no one likes you huh

MrStrife
post Aug 12 2010, 12:57 PM
Post #4

CheccMate Foo!

LOLZ you're funny. and I'm far from lonely.

sixfive
post Aug 12 2010, 01:01 PM
Post #5

Member No: 653,768

yeah okay whatever we've read your topics in relationships you sound like a miserable fat kid who makes shit up on the internet. if you're not so lonely why are you always so sad in your topics?

MrStrife
post Aug 12 2010, 01:18 PM
Post #6

CheccMate Foo!

LOLZ I'm not a miserable fat kid dude. Far from it. Things just seem to happen in my life and I write about it. I don't need to lie on the internet. I don't need to lie period. That aint my swag. If I sound sad, then I guess I'm just blue.

brooklyneast05
post Aug 12 2010, 01:19 PM
Post #7

I'm Jc

Group: Mentor
Member No: 437,556

i fall asleep by turning the lights off and going to sleep. never really been one of these people who has to have all these things going to fall asleep, like playing music, tv, etc etc. the only thing i really "do" to fall asleep is make sure it's cold in my room. heat will keep me awake.

i don't have any kind of insomnia though. my sleeping habits are good. every now and then i will have one of those miserable nights that it takes me an hour to fall asleep. usually though, especially if worked that day, i fall asleep in 5 minutes or less.

i feel bad for those with actual insomnia. note that i'm talking about people who really have a problem. not people who keep themselves up all the time intentionally, never let their body develop any kind of sleep routine, and then whine non stop about how they have sleeping problems, instead of admitting that it's probably self induced. i find a lot of teenagers are especially guilty of this nonsense. /pet peeve

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: