Friendships don't last.., do they?
hybrid
post May 19 2004, 04:21 PM
Post #1

pixel hybrid

Group: Member
Member No: 1,081

Okay, so I need advice, obviously.

I have these so called friends. They are always teasing me and making weird comments about me. Whenever I say something awkward, they'd look at me weirdly and make jokes about me. And when I like having something that I don't want them to touch or else they'll probably ruin it, they start making jokes or spreading rumors. What kind of friends are they? So.. do I make new friends? First of all, making new friends isn't easy.. plus I am so not social. Do I just like drop everything and be a loner?

sad.gif

*CJ1*
post May 19 2004, 04:31 PM
Post #2

OK... Let's see...

If they're making fun of you, make sure they're not kiddung or something. Talk to them. If they are you friends even a little, they'll talk to you. If they don't talk or are really making fun of you, get new friends. How aren't you social? just be more friendly and talk to people more.

Remember, there's always someone who loves you. IM me anytime you want.

*CEP*
post May 19 2004, 04:31 PM
Post #3

First of all. Don't be a loner.
Move to CA. hahaha.
Oh yeah, my friend says, " hi "

k1m, if you move here, I promise that sh*t won't happen to you. _smile.gif
Except if your cousin comes here with you.

- Chinkieeyedpnoi

LiNHy POO
post May 19 2004, 04:36 PM
Post #4

WUT THA DUCK?

Member No: 14,138

you need to ask *why are yall doing ____* or sumthing like that... sumtimes my friends do that... but they're juss playing around.. but yeh.. REAL friends dont do that! you should talk to other ppl first... and as you have more ppl to talk with... juss stop hanging with them.. dont give them up first and try to make new friend... but try talking to them...

*Kathleen*
post May 19 2004, 04:58 PM
Post #5

Yes, at least confront them first, as hard as it may sound. Next, if you find out they aren't joking and they're just a-holes, then leave them. Now, you said that finding friends is hard? We're here for you, Kim. Also, trust me. I'm sure there's someone out there who feels just like you do. You simply have to find them. Also, I wouldn't say being a loner is too bad. I was a loner for awhile. ermm.gif I mean, you're not completely a loner if you have your createblog family. _smile.gif

tinababy143
post May 19 2004, 05:00 PM
Post #6

Serious As A Heart Attack.

Member No: 11,344

well i do have to say that they aren't your friends if they make fun of you and spread rumors about you all the time..i think you should make new friends..uMmM..i've never realli had a hard time making friends..but hopefully it will come easie to you although you said it would be hard ermm.gif

hybrid
post May 19 2004, 05:17 PM
Post #7

pixel hybrid

I suppose you guys are right. Its those times where you find out who you're real friends are... right? Darn, I hate these times. To top that off, there's like a bunch of my cousin's friends trying to insult me by calling me names and calling me a big fat tub of lard. I feel so unloved lately. _dry.gif

So, if they were playing with me and just kidding? Well, let's say their jokes are less "joky" and more insulting. So confront them, alright.. I'll see what I can do tomorrow. I don't think I can do much of anything.

silver-rain
post May 19 2004, 05:29 PM
Post #8

hi. call me linda.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 3,475

QUOTE(lilangelgurlpnai @ May 19 2004, 6:17 PM)
I suppose you guys are right. Its those times where you find out who you're real friends are... right? Darn, I hate these times. To top that off, there's like a bunch of my cousin's friends trying to insult me by calling me names and calling me a big fat tub of lard. I feel so unloved lately. _dry.gif

So, if they were playing with me and just kidding? Well, let's say their jokes are less "joky" and more insulting. So confront them, alright.. I'll see what I can do tomorrow. I don't think I can do much of anything.

Aww, we all love you here at createblog! And, yeah, you should probably confront them about this. my old friends were sorta like that, and they would ignore me. but, i lost them when i went to high school so it was easier for me to make new friends.

NgocQuyen
post May 19 2004, 06:04 PM
Post #9

c[:

Member No: 2,876

Okay, so I need advice, obviously.

I have these so called friends. They are always teasing me and making weird comments about me. Whenever I say something awkward, they'd look at me weirdly and make jokes about me. And when I like having something that I don't want them to touch or else they'll probably ruin it, they start making jokes or spreading rumors. What kind of friends are they? So.. do I make new friends? First of all, making new friends isn't easy.. plus I am so not social. Do I just like drop everything and be a loner?

my advise not be like everyone else's but i'm just seyin it like it is...true friends dont pick on you and tease and and such and such...unless they're joking around...[you wasnt very clear on that part] but anywho....they should support you and such...they shouldn't hurt churr feelings...they're suppose to care....and if yu cant find new friends...it wouldnt hurt to try...one of my best friend's today was 'tha new gurl' this year...i wouldnt have a CLUE that she was so awesome if she didnt come up to me and start talking to me....and now look at us...we're closer then friends who have known eachother for 7 years.....we really are....so why dont you just give it a try and see what happens....x] good luck!!

twistedfate
post May 19 2004, 06:17 PM
Post #10

Member No: 17,132

yea, like lilxl0ser said, when i met her at the beginning of this school year i walked up to her and was like," What is your name?" and from there out friendship blossomed. I would have never had the bestest friend in the world if i hadn't she can be so lonely sometimes. ahha. Then after that there was this gurl who i had heard a few bad things about. So i wanted to stay away from her, but when i met her we became as close as me and lilxl0ser are. So if you have to try and make new friends b/c they can be the wuns to help you through the hardest times. If the friends you have don't stand by your side like glue then they aren't really friends. I mean sure me and lilxl0ser play insult each other but we don't really mean it. Friends are forever and if they friends you have aren't then they really aren't ur friends now are they?

NgocQuyen
post May 19 2004, 06:19 PM
Post #11

c[:

whoa cole...who was seying bad things about me?!i'm not so badd....hahahaha...WHO DID IT?!?!lolz....evil m0``z....jk jk....i heart yu coley!!!!;]

twistedfate
post May 19 2004, 06:28 PM
Post #12

i was saying what david sed bout manda u dope

NgocQuyen
post May 19 2004, 06:31 PM
Post #13

c[:

I SO TOTALLY KNEW THAT!!!!!LOLLLLLLLLL!!!!i found it odd that ppl was talking about me...cuz NO ONE talks about me....eveyone loves me!!!!or they skerd of me one...;]

twistedfate
post May 19 2004, 06:40 PM
Post #14

really now? This is news to me....j/k...you know dat i lubbie u

hybrid
post May 19 2004, 07:43 PM
Post #15

pixel hybrid

Well, news for all. I talked to my friend online today, she said that she would talk to those that make fun of me during homeroom tomorrow.. hmm, what would happen tomorrow? _unsure.gif

Now. I need to get rid of them guys that are on my back.. every single day.

hybrid
post May 20 2004, 02:32 PM
Post #16

pixel hybrid

Well, bad news for me all day. First off, I bit my friend for writing "Kim<3Doug" all over the place which is not true. She posted that everywhere. stubborn.gif Then, my other friend stepped on my fingers because there was a note under her shoe that said the same thing. pinch.gif

So then my friend told the teacher and my friend said that the teacher was calling the office because I bit her and now that her hand is red..

I come home.. and I see the phone bill and I open it... and and.. cry.gif I am going to get grounded!

Bad Day.

*CJ1*
post May 20 2004, 02:57 PM
Post #17

Darn it. The friend thing is happening to me too.

As for the Kim<3Doug thing, ignore that. Here's a conversation to cheer you up.

Lyndon: *Makes fun of my classamate in an way that used to be funny*
Me: Yo, shut up Lyndon. That's just old now.
Danny: I know right?
Lyndon: *Mockingly* I know right? You're just defending your lover.
Me: At least he hits on girls.

Hahaha... that had me cracking up all day. Well, hope that you feel better. If you have any problems, just tell me, and I'll be there ASAP and kick their butts.

177emories
post May 20 2004, 05:53 PM
Post #18

Prez of Student Council 04/05

Member No: 851

yeah what kinda friends is that? i know what you mean by the making frineds is not easy part, not everyone is soooo friendly like the ppl here in CB wellz i say guy freinds are soooo much more considerate and they pay when you go out to chill or whjatever ;) wahaha and ummm get older guy freidns if ur young so they could drive u every aswell... lalalala guys are so much more freindly and ummm they welcome new frineds as girls cause they value your advice lalala i dunno what i'm talking about hehe

hybrid
post May 20 2004, 06:02 PM
Post #19

pixel hybrid

QUOTE(177emories @ May 20 2004, 6:53 PM)
yeah what kinda friends is that? i know what you mean by the making frineds is not easy part, not everyone is soooo friendly like the ppl here in CB wellz i say guy freinds are soooo much more considerate and they pay when you go out to chill or whjatever ;) wahaha and ummm get older guy freidns if ur young so they could drive u every aswell... lalalala guys are so much more freindly and ummm they welcome new frineds as girls cause they value your advice lalala i dunno what i'm talking about hehe

That might work out, right? Guy friends? I used to have a guy bestfriend, but he was usually busy.

IBathedinAcid
post May 20 2004, 07:27 PM
Post #20

-Moo?-

Member No: 10,414

The answer is quite simple:
kill, kill, kill.

Just kidding dear. Killing is..er..bad... so like everyone else said, talk to them. If they still wont stop then you can find better friends. Just be honest and open and yourself. * happy dramatic theme music* Friendships aren't going to be perfect. Problems can strengthen a relationship after they're solved.. or they can create more problems. You deserve good friends. You'll find them.
happy.gif

xjjajeengx
post May 20 2004, 07:37 PM
Post #21

advanced newbie... S2

Member No: 752

aww... cry.gif
K1M!!! let's go beat uup ur so called friends!!!
friends? MY @-$-$ how dare they treat you that way. I mean, im not even that close to you but i owuld never treat you that way.

You know what, hand over them SNs, and we'll all go bash at them like a bunch of tomatoes man. mad.gif

Yea, come move over here to cali!!!! wink.gif
well anyways, seriously. they need to learn something called RESPECT and TRUE FRIENDSHIP and CARING and HUMANISM and KINDNESS and frikken MANNERS! jeez. and soemthing called MATURITY AS WELL.
just cause you bite them, they go to the f**king office? wth do they think they are, PRESCHOOLERS? i mean, you're just TOO NICE to even let them be your friends.
But feel better, K1m, i dont like it when people that are relaly sweet and nice are down... so cheer up flowers.gif
You can always IM me whenever you want. I'll be glad to chat. wink.gif as for your friends... _dry.gif all i can say is... LOOSERS?! jeez. the immaturity you must tolerate... oh you pooor thing... mad.gif i'll go whack them on the head. and btw, ur cousin's friends are meanyheads. mad.gif wtf is wrong with them. jeez.

Winter
post May 21 2004, 08:55 AM
Post #22

Member No: 3,904

You can confront them. If you feel that they're not real friends, dump them. You can make new friends by joining school clubs, societies, sport events and stuff.

hybrid
post May 22 2004, 08:35 PM
Post #23

pixel hybrid

Well, actually, there's one catch, if I make new friends, where will I sit at lunch? There's absoloutely no space available. sad.gif

illuminessence
post May 22 2004, 08:43 PM
Post #24

blah

Member No: 16,360

They sound like unreasonable insensitive bitches...excuse my language please. Try talking to them, but if they don't take the situation seriously, then kick them to the curb and find new ones. It may be hard, but it'll be worth it since they are obviously not worth your time.

xxkiki_chanxx
post May 23 2004, 01:40 AM
Post #25

rawr

Member No: 6,667

ditto. your so-called friends don't live up to the word friend. exactly how long have you known them anyways? well, i think you should ditch them and i know that making friends can be tough. well, you get projects assigned by the teachers right? that's always a great time to make friends, seriously. just find something in common to talk about and yea, it basically comes to a good conversation, usually. about that biting hand thing, my friend rebecca always bites me if i dont listen to her (she bit linda on the neck cause she wudnt shut^ o_o), friends shouldn't go around snitching to the principal. actually, our principal scares me (she dresses like a pimp and its weallllllli scari >_<). so yea...dont noe what else to say. hope everything works out though =].

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: