Reply to this topicStart new topic
Welcome to the Technology Forum!
*Libertie*
post Sep 11 2006, 12:29 PM
Post #1

This forum is used for discussion about computers, games, and the usual tech stuff as the title implies. If you're confused or looking for something specific, it might be a good idea to check the pinned threads first:Also, if you're wanting to have a discussion about a specific topic, there are already several official topics for many of these subjects:Note: This is nowhere near an extensive list of all the "official" discussion topics in this forum, it is only meant to serve as a starting point. As I am not quite familiar with every one of these topics, if there is a topic you'd like to see listed in this thread, please let me know.

Please do not respond in this topic unless you are contributing to the list. _smile.gif

This post has been edited by karmakiller: Jun 11 2009, 02:20 PM
Reason for edit: Fixed DDR link and cleaned up thread

superstitious
post Apr 23 2009, 06:28 PM
Post #2

Tick tock, Bill

Group: Administrator
Member No: 333,948

I'm going to quote this, because I've had the same issue with Firefox passwords/log-in information not saving upon restart. Thank you, Gigi. :)

QUOTE(Gigi @ Apr 22 2009, 08:09 PM) *
Yeah I think this is a bit of a bug with the cookies in the updated Firefox...I had this problem except every time I closed Firefox I would lose all my saved log-ins, pissed me off when I had to log in to cB every time.

This worked for me:
Start --> Run --> Type in %APPDATA% --> Mozilla --> Firefox --> Profiles

Then click on whatever folder is in there (mine is 6kvvbr26.default).

You'll see the file cookies.sqlite in there (there might also be a cookies.txt file). Delete that one (and the cookies.txt file if you have it). If you're worried about it screwing things up just cut and paste the files elsewhere.

Restart Firefox and it should be okay. HTH!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: