Reply to this topicStart new topic
crazy bish
Maccabee
post Feb 19 2010, 01:31 PM
Post #1

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 593,382

Does it sound abnormal that my mother won't let me leave the house if I'm home alone? I think it's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I'm 14, and we live in the whitest safest neighborhood ever. She is crazy. I'll just go anyways, cause I'm home alone, there is no evidence I left, but if she finds, out, she will freak out, and smash my laptop to bits, I assure you.

brooklyneast05
post Feb 19 2010, 03:14 PM
Post #2

I'm Jc

Group: Mentor
Member No: 437,556

no, sounds pretty normal to me. you're 14, aka a kid. nothing crazy about wanting to know where your kids are.

oh yeah and i like how you have to emphasis that your neighborhood is safe because it's white rather than just safe.

Maccabee
post Feb 19 2010, 04:02 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Feb 19 2010, 02:14 PM) *
no, sounds pretty normal to me. you're 14, aka a kid. nothing crazy about wanting to know where your kids are.
oh yeah and i like how you have to emphasis that your neighborhood is safe because it's white rather than just safe.

Not the answer I was looking for even though your right.

Sorry bout that... Haha. I was gonna say something else, but I realized it would just make it worse.

creole
post Feb 19 2010, 05:16 PM
Post #4

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 676,364

white people are known to be pedos

brooklyneast05
post Feb 19 2010, 05:17 PM
Post #5

I'm Jc

Member No: 437,556

and serial killers

LittleMissSunshi...
post Feb 19 2010, 06:02 PM
Post #6

rawr?

Group: Official Member
Member No: 285,858

and drug addicts (:

non-white people= much safer ^__^

heyo-captain-jac...
post Feb 19 2010, 07:23 PM
Post #7

/人◕‿‿◕人\

Member No: 602,927

QUOTE(paozuu @ Feb 19 2010, 05:02 PM) *
and drug addicts (:

non-white people= much safer ^__^

that one isn't specific to white people though.

Mikeplyts
post Feb 19 2010, 07:34 PM
Post #8

Mel Blanc was allergic to carrots.

Member No: 676,291

My mom doesn't really give a shit. She'd just text me or something asking where I am and then tell me to go home to eat or do chores or whatever. So, yeah, it's cool.

Also, I live in a neighborhood filled with drug addicts (yeah, general term), black people, Hispanic people, very little white people, a few Asian people, and ghetto little kids. It's probably way safer than your neighborhood. wink.gif

deteam
post Feb 20 2010, 12:32 PM
Post #9

Group: Human
Member No: 695,913

QUOTE(Mikeplyts @ Feb 19 2010, 07:34 PM) *
My mom doesn't really give a shit. She'd just text me or something asking where I am and then tell me to go home to eat or do chores or whatever. So, yeah, it's cool.

Also, I live in a neighborhood filled with drug addicts (yeah, general term), black people, Hispanic people, very little white people, a few Asian people, and ghetto little kids. It's probably way safer than your neighborhood. wink.gif

lmao

sounds normal 2 me, your still young and when left home alone you should stay home alone, there probably worried that something might happen 2 you if u left

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal

Blyat
post Feb 20 2010, 12:35 PM
Post #10

Member No: 667,832

Mac My mum did the same thing too
Like even now (being 17) I have to text her every time I'm going somewhere else and my plans.

....But sometimes I don't tell her the real destination shifty.gif
But I usually do mellow.gif

karmakiller
post Feb 20 2010, 03:19 PM
Post #11

DDR \\ I'm Dee :)

Member No: 384,020

My mom still makes me text her and let her know when I'm going places. She guilt trips me like crazy if I don't let her know. I don't have to be really specific with her and give her the longitude and latitude or anything... I simply tell her if I'm leaving and going into whatever city and sometimes let her know when I'm traveling to hanging out with my friends. It gives her peace of mind, especially when I go places by myself.

I think you should at least talk to your mom about it and figure something out. It's obvious that she wouldn't want you walking around a dangerous area, since you are only 14. Things will probably change when you're 16. Right now, at 14 you really don't have many places to be. Extend some respect to your mother by letting her know where you're going and if you're going to be alone and let her know when you're home. It (should) only takes a couple of minutes and like my mom would say "what if something happened to you and your parent(s) didn't know where you were?".

gojira
post Feb 20 2010, 07:22 PM
Post #12

◕ ◡ ◕

Member No: 416,697

QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Feb 19 2010, 05:17 PM) *
and serial killers

_smile.gif

Maccabee
post Feb 20 2010, 07:40 PM
Post #13

QUOTE(karmakiller @ Feb 20 2010, 02:19 PM) *
My mom still makes me text her and let her know when I'm going places. She guilt trips me like crazy if I don't let her know. I don't have to be really specific with her and give her the longitude and latitude or anything... I simply tell her if I'm leaving and going into whatever city and sometimes let her know when I'm traveling to hanging out with my friends. It gives her peace of mind, especially when I go places by myself.

I think you should at least talk to your mom about it and figure something out. It's obvious that she wouldn't want you walking around a dangerous area, since you are only 14. Things will probably change when you're 16. Right now, at 14 you really don't have many places to be. Extend some respect to your mother by letting her know where you're going and if you're going to be alone and let her know when you're home. It (should) only takes a couple of minutes and like my mom would say "what if something happened to you and your parent(s) didn't know where you were?".

How old are you? Do you live at home?

Once I turn 16, I can pretty much go wherever I want, whenever I want.

karmakiller
post Feb 20 2010, 10:11 PM
Post #14

DDR \\ I'm Dee :)

Member No: 384,020

I don't live at home, but I still let my mother know when I'm going to be gone for extended periods of time. I don't tell her when I'm going to school or to the store, or small things like that. I tell her where I'm going out of respect to her, because she worries about me like crazy. She doesn't want to know where I am in order to control me, she wants to know where I am so that she has peace of mind. And letting her know builds her trust for me.

If your mother wants to know where you are in order to control you, then that's something that you need to talk to her about. If you want to be "grown up" and go places by yourself, then you should be able to talk to your mother about these kinds of things.

mipadi
post Feb 21 2010, 10:57 PM
Post #15

Group: Administrator
Member No: 639,265

QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Feb 19 2010, 03:14 PM) *

Hey now. Don't blame jcp for buying into the "All Black people are thugs" image that Lil Wayne has worked over time to craft, cultivate, and commercialize.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: