Reply to this topicStart new topic
Memory Dreams, What If?
itskamanstar
post Oct 21 2009, 08:43 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 633,509

So recently I had this dream, in which I traveled back into my memories. It wasn't like me first person, watching myself repeat what I had done, but it wasn't like time travel and I was watching myself third person either. It was like, I was sent back to the beginning of the memory, and from there I could do whatever I wanted, to see "what could have been". I remember a couple of the memories I was sent back to, but I can't remember what I did differently. I've tried going back to this place ever since then, since I have done that with two dreams before, but it hasn't worked.

So I'm just curious; is there anything you'd like to see a 'what if', with, without changing the past? Have you had this kind of dream before? Been able to go back?

((I post this under relationships because nothing else seemed to fit, and it involved memories of decisions with relationships...aplgz?))

Jghelfi
post Oct 24 2009, 06:06 PM
Post #2

Senior Senior Member

Group: Official Member
Member No: 571,541

I wouldve asked the girl that i loved in Elem. school to be my little girlfriend _smile.gif

SK1BEWD
post Dec 13 2009, 11:00 PM
Post #3

Group: Member
Member No: 755,005

I would've given more thought and time to the people who I truly loved.

deteam
post Jan 27 2010, 12:29 PM
Post #4

Group: Human
Member No: 695,913

would have never feel in love stubborn.gif at such a young age lol

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal

Blyat
post Jan 27 2010, 05:58 PM
Post #5

Member No: 667,832

QUOTE(deteam @ Jan 27 2010, 12:29 PM) *
would have never feel in love stubborn.gif at such a young age lol

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal

youuuu!

You must forget the past and move on to the future.

creole
post Jan 27 2010, 07:24 PM
Post #6

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 676,364

QUOTE(BlueHeroBH @ Oct 21 2009, 05:43 PM) *
So recently I had this dream, in which I traveled back into my memories. It wasn't like me first person, watching myself repeat what I had done, but it wasn't like time travel and I was watching myself third person either. It was like, I was sent back to the beginning of the memory, and from there I could do whatever I wanted, to see "what could have been". I remember a couple of the memories I was sent back to, but I can't remember what I did differently. I've tried going back to this place ever since then, since I have done that with two dreams before, but it hasn't worked.

So I'm just curious; is there anything you'd like to see a 'what if', with, without changing the past? Have you had this kind of dream before? Been able to go back?

((I post this under relationships because nothing else seemed to fit, and it involved memories of decisions with relationships...aplgz?))

Wow, i wish i could dream like you.

To be honest, I'm pretty happy with how my life was and how it is now. You can't really undo the past. But if I had the chance, i would probably have behaved better and did more wiser choices in middle school.

deteam
post Jan 27 2010, 11:59 PM
Post #7

Group: Human
Member No: 695,913

QUOTE(Uso @ Jan 27 2010, 05:58 PM) *
youuuu!

You must forget the past and move on to the future.

love you 2 thumbsup.gif lol

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal

gojira
post Feb 6 2010, 11:35 AM
Post #8

◕ ◡ ◕

Member No: 416,697

nvr did dat b4 but i experience dejavu often

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: