Guys Sitting in Girls Laps
z0z0z0z
post Apr 30 2010, 08:46 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 756,903

I've never heard of it!...

...Are there any guys here that enjoy sitting in their girlfriends laps? Why do you do it? - do you prefere to sit in as opposed to be sat on by your girlfriend? What do you get out of doing this? - Do you get any pleasure out of doing this....?

I'm actually serious. A situation has occured & I'm completely dumbstruck by it.

TIA

Start new topic
Replies
LittleMissSunshi...
post May 2 2010, 09:09 PM
Post #2

rawr?

Group: Official Member
Member No: 285,858

lol really? i've seen guys sit on girls just for fun. like to squish them or whatever. but then again, my school is weird. i think it's cute if it was a couple or something or funny if the girl is like laughing and the guy wont get off.. never considered it bad..

heyyfrankie
post Mar 28 2011, 02:09 AM
Post #3

This bitch better work!

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 28,095

QUOTE(LittleMissSunshine @ May 2 2010, 09:09 PM) *
lol really? i've seen guys sit on girls just for fun. like to squish them or whatever. but then again, my school is weird. i think it's cute if it was a couple or something or funny if the girl is like laughing and the guy wont get off.. never considered it bad..

yeah, if it's fun than that's fine...all cutesy and shit.
but if it's like a real, serious thing, that just seems kind of weird...? huh.gif
i feel like sitting on someone's lap is fairly feminine so it just makes sense for a girl to be the one sitting in the lap...

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: