2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
comparing penis sizes, with one another?
Blyat
post May 13 2010, 07:41 PM
Post #26

Group: Official Member
Member No: 667,832

no one prolly wants to get discouraged JC eyebrowes.gif

brooklyneast05
post May 13 2010, 07:43 PM
Post #27

I'm Jc

Group: Mentor
Member No: 437,556

QUOTE(tokyo-rose @ May 13 2010, 07:41 PM) *
Yeah, but breast size is more obvious since you can't conceal breasts unless you wear baggy clothing. For guys, they can lie about their size for a while, since their privates are concealed beneath pants.

it's still just as pointless (if not more). breast size doesn't scientifically matter, but you guys still care about it. it's just a matter of women wanting to be condescending because a guy cares about something physical, meanwhile you guys are the queens of caring about pointless things.

tokyo-rose
post May 13 2010, 07:46 PM
Post #28

♡♡♡♡♡

Group: Head Staff
Member No: 108,478

QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ May 13 2010, 08:43 PM) *
it's still just as pointless (if not more). breast size doesn't scientifically matter, but you guys still care about it. it's just a matter of women wanting to be condescending because a guy cares about something physical, meanwhile you guys are the queens of caring about pointless things.

I never said it wasn't pointless. I didn't reply to your post about girls who care about meaningless physical attributes, but I agree with a lot of what you said. I care about my size to an extent, but overall I'm happy with my appearance, which is all the matters. I also don't look down upon guys who care about their size; I said I don't understand why it matters so much because of the reason that I gave in my previous posts, partly because I'm not a guy. I can relate to girls caring about all that stuff since I am a girl, although personally, I don't wear makeup, count calories, or go all out to make myself look like a princess 24/7. I do enough to make myself look presentable since I know I'm already pretty enough with the "au naturel" appearance. But I know you were generalizing, since it's true that many females worry themselves over all of that.

brooklyneast05
post May 13 2010, 07:55 PM
Post #29

I'm Jc

QUOTE(tokyo-rose @ May 13 2010, 07:46 PM) *
I never said it wasn't pointless. I didn't reply to your post about girls who care about meaningless physical attributes, but I agree with a lot of what you said. I care about my size to an extent, but overall I'm happy with my appearance, which is all the matters. I also don't look down upon guys who care about their size; I said I don't understand why it matters so much because of the reason that I gave in my previous posts, partly because I'm not a guy. I can relate to girls caring about all that stuff since I am a girl, although personally, I don't wear makeup, count calories, or go all out to make myself look like a princess 24/7. I do enough to make myself look presentable since I know I'm already pretty enough with the "au naturel" appearance. But I know you were generalizing, since it's true that many females worry themselves over all of that.

yeah i just meant that i think you (girls in general) should be able understand what it's like to be under pressure to conform to a set ideal since girls are pressured to fit to so many. even if a stranger isn't going to automatically know, it still matters to a guys own self confidence. nobody really wants to feel like they aren't going to measure up to what a girl wants/expects.(even though i think this is a fear that most guys grow out of when they get older/in a "real" relationship.)

tokyo-rose
post May 13 2010, 08:01 PM
Post #30

♡♡♡♡♡

QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ May 13 2010, 08:55 PM) *
yeah i just meant that i think you (girls in general) should be able understand what it's like to be under pressure to conform to a set ideal since girls are pressured to fit to so many. even if a stranger isn't going to automatically know, it still matters to a guys own self confidence. nobody really wants to feel like they aren't going to measure up to what a girl wants/expects.(even though i think this is a fear that most guys grow out of when they get older/in a "real" relationship.)

That's true. I know some guys who didn't care about their size as much once their girlfriends established that if they were fine with it, the guys should be too. I don't care about girls' breast size or guys' penis size, but I know I'm the odd one out in those regards.

brooklyneast05
post May 13 2010, 08:02 PM
Post #31

I'm Jc

i think it's a perception thing. plenty of guys don't really care about breast size, yet many many many girls perceive that to be something that we care a whole lot about.

tokyo-rose
post May 13 2010, 08:04 PM
Post #32

♡♡♡♡♡

QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ May 13 2010, 09:02 PM) *
i think it's a perception thing. plenty of guys don't really care about breast size, yet many many many girls perceive that to be something that we care a whole lot about.

A lot of guys I've met care more about personality and overall appearance and confidence level than about one part of the body. Sure, there's the whole "boobs or ass" preference, but those don't count for much if girls are insecure about themselves, looks- or personality-wise.

iRapediCarly
post Jun 18 2010, 10:20 PM
Post #33

Group: Official Member
Member No: 745,302

QUOTE(tokyo-rose @ May 13 2010, 06:04 PM) *
A lot of guys I've met care more about personality and overall appearance and confidence level than about one part of the body. Sure, there's the whole "boobs or ass" preference, but those don't count for much if girls are insecure about themselves, looks- or personality-wise.

either you don't know them very well, or you dont know enough guys, or you only know certain types of guys, theres plenty of meatballs that only go for specific things, like guys who don't like asians cause they got no tits or ass

lolwait....
QUOTE(tokyo-rose @ May 13 2010, 05:46 PM) *
I care about my size to an extent

QUOTE(tokyo-rose @ May 13 2010, 06:01 PM) *
I don't care about girls' breast size

only thing for JC: you're black, be happy

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: