Reply to this topicStart new topic
50 Things Girls should Know about Guys, i found this interesting
topsyturvy
post Jun 6 2005, 09:50 AM
Post #51

naïvety

Group: Human
Member No: 488

QUOTE(hott_n_luvin_it @ Jun 5 2005, 6:20 AM)
51. if a guy has trouble admiting he loves you, he totally means it. he might think it's embarrassing. but deep down he's bursting to tell those true words.

Awww how sweet!! _smile.gif

strwbrysensatns
post Jun 6 2005, 12:19 PM
Post #52

Group: Member
Member No: 144,726

<3 this post!!!! I posted it on my xanga, and am asking if the guys think its true

wounded
post Jun 6 2005, 01:47 PM
Post #53

Do you miss your little girl?

Member No: 68,851

That's cute. And, I realize that most of that is true. I have one very close guy friend, and, well.. that's him. :) :P

..:loveee.NuTTii
post Jun 6 2005, 03:57 PM
Post #54

Residential Crazy Child

Member No: 116,897

awww-thats cute

EriaNight
post Jun 6 2005, 04:36 PM
Post #55

Sunlight--shine on me.

Member No: 149,201

Okay. I'm going to be completely honest here and disagree with everybody. I'm really not trying to be awful, I promise!! But I feel like. If half of those are ACTUALLY true, then I have no reason to Love the boy I do now.

Girls, we should be loved for who we are: Even if we CAN punch harder than a guy, even if we DO wear the amount of make-up we want (which actually isn't that much for me); All my boyfriend's friends ARE my guy-friends so why can I not talk about them around him? We are ALL friends.

I feel like many of these statements don't apply.

And yes I agree that some of those statements are true and it is actually good that they are true, but from the experiences of having a twin brother AND enough boyfriends to know better: alot of guys put themselves before their girlfriends. I'm not saying my brother does- i'm saying he goes to an all boys school and KNOWS.

Whoever said ALL those statements were true was probably just doing it because they know you'd get mad if he didn't say so.

Wow. I know this is going to back-fire. You guys are going to hate me for saying that! I am so sorry...I just had to state my opinion. You can't think that applies to most guys because in reality, a lot of guys who post on xangas are teenagers and teenage guys need to mature. _smile.gif

I just had to retaliate to the "cute" statements. Many of those were note "cute" at all.

Molz (Please don't hate me!! ermm.gif )

HappyHeart
post Jun 6 2005, 06:27 PM
Post #56

A laugh spreads, so do some spreading!

Member No: 85,319

that's so cute!

shortiiex
post Jun 6 2005, 07:20 PM
Post #57

Group: Official Member
Member No: 52,702

that was interesting...and helpful

sammi rules you
post Jun 6 2005, 07:27 PM
Post #58

WWMD?! - i am from the age of BM 2

Member No: 8,848

QUOTE(BrandonSaunders @ Jun 5 2005, 9:39 AM)
This should be pinned

NO. NONONONO. NO MORE PINNING.

most of those apply to girls as well O_o

*chaneun*
post Jun 6 2005, 07:29 PM
Post #59

What about... gay guys? _unsure.gif

NgocQuyen
post Jun 6 2005, 10:30 PM
Post #60

c[:

Member No: 2,876

lols...awwhs...i like it... biggrin.gif its very adorable happy.gif

fameONE
post Jun 6 2005, 10:54 PM
Post #61

^_^

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 91,466

QUOTE(EriaNight @ Jun 6 2005, 3:36 PM)
Okay. I'm going to be completely honest here and disagree with everybody. I'm really not trying to be awful, I promise!! But I feel like. If half of those are ACTUALLY true, then I have no reason to Love the boy I do now.

Girls, we should be loved for who we are: Even if we CAN punch harder than a guy, even if we DO wear the amount of make-up we want (which actually isn't that much for me); All my boyfriend's friends ARE my guy-friends so why can I not talk about them around him? We are ALL friends.

I feel like many of these statements don't apply.

And yes I agree that some of those statements are true and it is actually good that they are true, but from the experiences of having a twin brother AND enough boyfriends to know better: alot of guys put themselves before their girlfriends. I'm not saying my brother does- i'm saying he goes to an all boys school and KNOWS.

Whoever said ALL those statements were true was probably just doing it because they know you'd get mad if he didn't say so.

Wow. I know this is going to back-fire. You guys are going to hate me for saying that! I am so sorry...I just had to state my opinion.  You can't think that applies to most guys because in reality, a lot of guys who post on xangas are teenagers and teenage guys need to mature.  _smile.gif

I just had to retaliate to the "cute" statements. Many of those were note "cute" at all.

Molz (Please don't hate me!!  ermm.gif )

Good on you for making this a debate. The boys and girls locker of CB is much like high school; everyone just goes with the crowd.

I say what I mean and mean what I say. I make decisions and choices with utmost confidence and conviction and I don't like to play games and read between the lines. If there's something on my mind I'll say it and if I need advice or help, I'll ask for it.

Cute also goes hand in hand with immaturity. Look at it this way; that post was 'cute.'

wink.gif

silentxcries
post Jul 17 2005, 09:03 PM
Post #62

Member No: 175,897

that is all very interesting, [and the one about if one of them is confused the rest all are too is really funny..] but some of them are hard to believe.. maybe some of them are about girls rather than guys.. but just some of them... but how would i know im a girl and ive never asked a guy about ne of that, and the guys who use xanga is not the best sample size.. who knows if they even read it all! out of all the ppl who are in my school's blogring a bigger percentage is girls..

Latina Babii
post Jul 17 2005, 11:14 PM
Post #63

Proud to be an Anime Otaku

Member No: 165,004

QUOTE(Evil_One1 @ Jun 3 2005, 6:52 PM)
One of my friends sent this to me, and I posted it on my xanga. The guys that saw it said that most of them are very true.
50 Things Girls should Know about Guys:
1. Guys hate sluts.

2. "Hey, are you busy?" or "Are you doing something?" - two phrases guys open with to stop from stammering on the phone.

3. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.

4. Before they call, guys try to plan out a little about what they're gonna say so there aren't awkward pauses, but once he's on the phone he forgets it all and makes it up as he goes.

5. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile.

6. Guys will do anything just to get you to notice him.

7. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex love-interest. Unless they're goin for the let-her-complain-to-you-and-then-have-her-realize-how-wonderful-and-nice-you-are method.

8. A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to.

9. Boyfriends need to be reassured often that they're still loved.

10. Don't talk about your guy friends to your boyfriend.

11. Guys get jealous easily.

12. Guys are more emotional than they'd like people to think.

13. Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?!..uh...never
mind.." would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. And he'll assume he did something wrong and he'll obsess about it trying to figure it out.

14. Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.

15. Guys hate asking parents for money to buy girls presents. So they come up with ideas like saving their lunch money for a week. But it never works because guys are always hungry so they end up asking the parents for money anyway.

16. Girls are guys' weaknesses.

17. Guys are very open about themselves.

18. It's good to test a guy first before you trust him. But don't let him wait too long.

19. Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about his problems with you may end up being admired by your boyfriend.

20. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don't need to give advice.

21. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.

22. Guys love you more than you love them if they are serious in your relationships.

23. Guys will brag about anything.

24. Guys use words like hot or cute to describe girls. We rarely use beautiful. If a guy uses that, he likes you.

25. Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even if she doesn't notice it can make the guy think about it for hours, trying to figure out what it meant.

26. Guys seek for advice from girls not other guys. Because most guys think alike, so if 1 guy's confused, then we're all confused.

27. Any guy could write out a rulebook or advice book for flirting, but no guy can write out a book about relationships.

28. Try to be as straightforward as possible.

29. A guy has to experience rejection, because if he's too-good-never-been-busted, never been in love and hurt, he won't be mature and grown up.

30. If the guy does something stupid in front of the girl, he will think about it for the next couple days or until the next time he spends time with the girl.

31. No matter how much guys talk about asses and boobs, personality is key.

32. Guys learn from experience not from the romance books that girls read and take as their basis of experience.

33. Guys worry about the thin line between being compassionate and being whipped.

34. If a guy looks unusually calm and laid back, he's probably faking it and is spazzing inside.

35. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl, he really is. Guys rarely say that.

36. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me."

37. Guys don't really have final decisions.

38. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him. It doesn't happen that often, so when it does, you know something's up.

39. If your best guy friend seems to avoid you or is never around when you're with your boyfriend, he's probably jealous and likes you.

40. When a guy looks at you for longer than a second, he's definitely thinking something.

41. Guys like femininity not feebleness.

42. Guys don't like girls who punch harder than they do.

43. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes.

44. Don't be a snob. Guys can be intimidated and give up easily.

45. Everything in moderation. Put on makeup, wear perfume. Just not too much.

46. Guys talk about girls more than girls talk about guys.

47. Guys hate rejection, but they hate being led on even more.

48. Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions and are MAD confusing but somehow are drawn even more to them.

49. A guy would give his left nut to be able to read a girl's mind for a day.

50. No guy can handle all his problems by his own. He's just too stubborn to admit it.

Somehow I find that girls are a guys weakness to be the truest just because I've expirenced it, so has my mom, hich creeps me out but anyway yeah hehe.

SMiLEEFORMEE
post Jul 17 2005, 11:19 PM
Post #64

not da vinci's mona lisa <3

Member No: 39,781

wow.. yeahh a lot of this seems very true

one_lub_4_eva
post Jul 17 2005, 11:20 PM
Post #65

Member No: 176,682

awww wow, that's TOTALLY like my boyfriend!

HoodieObsessed
post Jul 18 2005, 12:02 AM
Post #66

^-^

Member No: 107,668

That is interesting...but alot of those count for girls too (ofcourse exchange the guy/girl for the another one in the sentence...if you know what I mean
). like:

"4. Before they call, guys try to plan out a little about what they're gonna say so there aren't awkward pauses, but once he's on the phone he forgets it all and makes it up as he goes."

I do that too...and:

"8. A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to."

"25. Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even if she doesn't notice it can make the guy think about it for hours, trying to figure out what it meant."

"30. If the guy does something stupid in front of the girl, he will think about it for the next couple days or until the next time he spends time with the girl."

That soooo aplies to me ---^ I think WAY too much about the lame things Iv'e doen in the day, when probably no one else even noticed or at least doesn't care.

"40. When a guy looks at you for longer than a second, he's definitely thinking something."

hehe, so true for me, I tend to stare uncontrollibly at my crush's shifty.gif

"
46. Guys talk about girls more than girls talk about guys."

I seriusly doubt that stubborn.gif when I have a crush, I let ppl know hehe.gif

QUOTE(soulless727 @ Jun 4 2005, 10:04 PM)
that is completely wrong.......id give them both.

don't bother. From what Iv'e read it sounds like guys think bassically the same things girls do, almost everything on that list applies to me (some more than other listed above).

...although I have to admit it owuld be fun to know what exactly is going on in a man's mind shifty.gif It would probably be too R rated for me though whistling.gif

dragyn
post Jul 18 2005, 12:38 AM
Post #67

Member No: 19,970

I've gotta agree with EriaNight. It's not cute, a lot of those are only true for specific people, just like most of them are true for some girls, but not all girls. And numbers 22 and 32 especially pissed me off. It's really obnoxious to say that someone loves you more than you love them just because they're serious in a relationship, and assuming that women/girls use romance novels as guidelines is ridiculous. I've never read on in my life, and neither have most of the girls that I know. We wing it just like everyone else.

toodlepops.
post Jul 18 2005, 05:35 AM
Post #68

boo

Member No: 71,765

wub.gif Too cute. =)

toodlepops.
post Jul 18 2005, 05:36 AM
Post #69

boo

Member No: 71,765

Sorry bout that. pinch.gif

elmogurly
post Jul 18 2005, 05:37 AM
Post #70

GREEENROCKS

Member No: 10,624

ehh, doesn't sound like the guys i know. lol. hopefully it's true!

x0143637x0
post Jul 18 2005, 11:03 AM
Post #71

Tina + Tommy

Member No: 21,575

that really helps. makes us girls more aware of guys.

illesztnena
post Jul 18 2005, 06:19 PM
Post #72

La La La ;D

Member No: 168,080

OMG 31 and 46 are just WOOOOOOOOW LOL that was really helpful, now I will get to understand my boyfriend more and more

maia_dc
post Jul 18 2005, 06:27 PM
Post #73

it's our chemistry

Member No: 21,775

Aww, that's cute.
<3333

baby-girl2987
post Jul 18 2005, 06:29 PM
Post #74

Explorer

Member No: 174,034

this guy posted one about girls too. it only had 31 now i know girls have more things than guys so why do we only get 31. its hard enough for guys to figure us out as it is.

xXMomoBubbleTeaX...
post Jul 18 2005, 11:39 PM
Post #75

Member No: 109,961

THANKSSSSS..I feel like I understand guys soOo much more than I did... happy.gif

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: