Welcome to createBlog.com!
micron
post Dec 25 2003, 10:12 AM
Post #1

cb's #1 fan! =)

Group: Advisor
Member No: 1

WELCOME TO createBlog.COM,
The first Xanga community website, for the community, by the community. Our goal, as a community, is to make our fellow createBloggers aware of designs of higher degree, helping here, giving advice there, all while making new friends! Remember, sharing is caring, so whenever you come up with a slick new design, a brilliant script, or anything for that matter, give back to the community. Afterall, a community is only a community you care about when it includes you! Right?

USING SCRIPTS PROVIDED BY THIS SITE
All xanga mods, skins, and tools provided by this site, where otherwise noted, are intended for the non-premium version of xanga, enabling you to have a "premium look" without the premium. However, a lot of the scripts, when applied incorrectly, may render your xanga uselss, so apply them with care! The scripts available through this site have been tested and are not coded with malicious intent (I mean think about it, the code is there for everyone to read!), but we cannot guarantee that they will work as originally intended. That's why you should first test it out using our very own Xanga Editor to make sure they work properly! In an event you find yourself in a sticky situation where your xanga no longer becomes accessible, please let us know by posting in the self help forum - our community has a pool of talented individuals that have a knack of resolving sticky situations such as these.

To conclude, though you should be aware of possible drawbacks for using the scripts provided by this site, it shouldn't be of much concern to you. Afterall, if you took the time to read this far, that means you are keen of paying attention and following instructions, right? And even if you do screw up by mistake, we are here to unscrew you from that nasty situation! Yup that's right, we got your back!

CONTRIBUTING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY
Everyone probably knows a person in real life that only knows how to take. You know, people who take, whether it be money, love, or sex (yes, even that!), and never think about giving back. And everyone knows how annoying they can get.

So naturally, everyone wouldn't want to become one of "them", right? If you're nodding your head, then we're at the same page. Great - that's another thing we share in common! A community should share lots of things in common - that's what makes a community afterall, no?

What should you do, you ask, for the-ever-so-grateful scripts you used just ten minutes ago? Well, what's there to ask! Give back! Whether it be just commenting and thanking the author of the script of a job well done, to telling your friends of this wonderful community you stubbled upon, to providing your own scripts to show your gratitude, anything from small to big, we, as the community, will greatly appreciate! We just ask that if you decide to submit a new skin/mod/tool for our database, just make sure in advance they work and also, if you have not authored it, to include credits to the author when available (no one likes ripoffs!). Kudos if you can do that, but its also okay if you don't know how to code. Afterall, who wants a world where everyone knows how to code - how a boring place it would be! (yes, coders can at times become very boring, with all their technical mumbo jumbo.) So you - as the vibrant, lively, fun, (and even sexy!) non-coder - you can liven up and keep the community going strong by contributing to the forums! Post here, post there, post everywhere - let everyone get a taste of you! (and not in a sick way you perverts!)

So what's to lose? It's a win-win situation (and please, don't be nit-picky! even if you don't think so, tell yourself so!) Where's the fun in being negative right? So let's all be positive and have fun. Loads of it. Afterall, what's a community if we can't have fun!

Oh, and before I forget, thank you for visiting, and reading this far - that is a true accomplishment in itself, ask anyone around here if they've read this far, and I bet half of them will shrug and say no. Pat yourself on the back, reading will get you a long way! (Well, look at me! Hmm, wait, maybe not that long of a way, but good enough no?) Anyway, without further ado, thanks for visiting, and hope you enjoy your stay here! And don't forget to come back again and again. We'll miss you if you don't!

WHATS TO COME IN THE NEAR FUTURE
Once we have a sizable about of members, I will start selecting moderators to overlook the script database and other functions of the forums. Please be aware that this is a invite-first basis, and asking me to make you a moderator will not help in your quest to hold that prestigious position (yes, its prestigious alright!). All moderators will be given a free createblog.com webhosting plan, and maybe other goodies as I think of them. So if you want to impress me, show me your skills, whether it is through coding, designing, or even social skills! I like people with good social skills, who doesn't right? But really, no pressure, just have fun and be you, its fun to be a leader, but its also fun to be a follower. I know, because I am both!

nas
post Dec 25 2003, 02:36 PM
Post #2

samurai champloo!

Group: Member
Member No: 2

hii ju sun shifty.gif

micron
post Dec 25 2003, 02:37 PM
Post #3

cb's #1 fan! =)

haha, hi there. second member i see. laugh.gif

redderstarr
post Dec 25 2003, 09:39 PM
Post #4

Member No: 8

hi hi jusun oppa.. its esther haha

//i suck with xangas...//
wacko.gif

*krnxswat*
post Dec 25 2003, 09:52 PM
Post #5

weeeeeeeeee hey jusun =D

micron
post Dec 26 2003, 05:49 AM
Post #6

cb's #1 fan! =)

QUOTE(redderstarr @ 12-25-2003, 09:39 PM)
hi hi jusun oppa.. its esther haha

//i suck with xangas...//
wacko.gif

thats why theres createblog.com!
hopefully, our xanga suckiness will all come together to make something great~

redderstarr
post Dec 26 2003, 11:26 PM
Post #7

Member No: 8

puhahaha laugh.gif

*kryogenix*
post Dec 27 2003, 06:01 PM
Post #8

hooray

micron
post Dec 30 2003, 07:06 AM
Post #9

cb's #1 fan! =)

Updated the STUFF up there. Please read! Thanks.

GinaDaQueen
post Dec 30 2003, 03:47 PM
Post #10

createblog.com

Member No: 13

Nice, you should add a link to the xanga editor tool under the "USING SCRIPTS PROVIDED BY THIS SITE" section, so they can't complain that the code messed up their xanga.

iakona
post Dec 30 2003, 11:06 PM
Post #11

The Hawaiian Hulk

Member No: 11

people who complain suck...lol...never doubt the jusun, lol.

micron
post Jan 1 2004, 03:08 AM
Post #12

cb's #1 fan! =)

QUOTE(GinaDaQueen @ 12-30-2003, 03:47 PM)
Nice, you should add a link to the xanga editor tool under the "USING SCRIPTS PROVIDED BY THIS SITE" section, so they can't complain that the code messed up their xanga.

Good advice, added!

QUOTE(iakona @ 12-30-2003, 11:06 PM)
people who complain suck...lol...never doubt the jusun, lol.

Its a free world, theyre entitled. But I agree, never doubt the jusun! laugh.gif shifty.gif

yaamakoh
post Jan 1 2004, 08:28 PM
Post #13

Member No: 152

mmhmm... lookin good jusun cool.gif

xjjajeengx
post Jan 17 2004, 02:24 PM
Post #14

advanced newbie... S2

Member No: 752

dude... you sound so like formal... w0w you should go into the ad business... SERIOUSLY ^_^ (take it as a compliment) well anyways NICE SITE! this is even better than blogring (actually... WAY BETTER)

micron
post Jan 17 2004, 06:35 PM
Post #15

cb's #1 fan! =)

Thanks for the compliments! Tell your friends about this site~! happy.gif

Mick3Y
post Jan 24 2004, 12:53 AM
Post #16

Cjkpop.net

Member No: 1,362

I'll tel my friends to come to this site ^^

politicophobia77
post Jan 25 2004, 04:08 PM
Post #17

They can lie to my face, but not to my heart...

Member No: 1,557

Ha ha ha. You my friend, know how to keep a person interested. laugh.gif (A very good thing indeed.)

urcompsezwazzup
post Jan 25 2004, 07:58 PM
Post #18

amnesia n dejavu...think ive 4gotten this b4

Member No: 1,521

xanga editor...that is siiick...im so gonna use that.
TY!
*feels welcome* lol
-aMiT-

tragic
post Feb 3 2004, 12:10 AM
Post #19

f0 SHOW

Member No: 1,284

how do you become a official member

face_in_the_crow...
post Feb 5 2004, 10:09 PM
Post #20

<3 I lux xangans.com <3

Member No: 999

the site is way awesome, i am hopping one day i can be good enuf to be on staff

*kryogenix*
post Feb 16 2004, 07:47 PM
Post #21

welcome to cbstaff.com... change the topic to welcome to createblog.com

shmegs
post Feb 22 2004, 11:31 PM
Post #22

Member No: 5,155

This is a great site, I am new and just wanted to say thanks!!!!

laizee
post Mar 5 2004, 12:41 AM
Post #23

ˇˇ×ˇ bby laizee ˇ ˇ

Member No: 6,342

heyss.. jus j0ined.. trying t0o get posts 0r wuhevrs.. =] dnks guys !

[x] clique f0h mah xanga.. n leave propz n c0mments .. hehes <33

KoN_FyOo_aZn
post Mar 25 2004, 07:15 PM
Post #24

Graphic Designer (>_<)

Member No: 1,467

thanks for the welcome!!!

fo3xeverxyours
post Apr 3 2004, 04:49 AM
Post #25

Member No: 10,194

i want more xanga skin like strawberries or anime or ekin cheng or shinhwa

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: