5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Closed TopicStart new topic
@ Mona Lisa, .fire, and cB in general. ;)
oXMuhNirvanaXo
post Dec 6 2006, 09:56 PM
Post #101

Group: Member
Member No: 85,903

Forget that.
Why don't we just respect each others space.
I didn't know it was like this and I have been coming to cB for over 2 years.. -shocked-

It's not like the mods here can control everyone that comes to cb 24/7
Free will babe. So, I think.

-sings- "Why can't we be friends.. Why can't we beeeeee friends... "

demolished
post Dec 7 2006, 03:16 AM
Post #102

Group:
Member No: 8,001

QUOTE(Vendetta_br @ Dec 4 2006, 6:44 AM) *
First, Showme, it takes an incredible amount of money to pay for the amount of bandwidth we use, especially since I'm running blogring in an advertisement free space right now, until our upgrade is done. Secondly, it takes a lot of money to get a proffesional programmer to help me code... I'm a journalist, not an IT proffesional. Even if your audience is younger, doesn't mean they should be shorted on qaulity.

And No Fear, if it's just some little shit... it shouldn't be that hard to fix, should it.

well... maybe, you didnt try a little hard enough to fix it.

*a painefull euphoria*
post Dec 7 2006, 09:42 AM
Post #103

QUOTE(showme @ Dec 1 2006, 6:30 PM) *
Okay, sofakinglazy is just dumb sometimes and a painefull euphoria is pregnant, single, and not receiving child support.
Seriously though...this is just going to lead to more problems, because I know for a fact theres other forum members who would love to join the forum hi jack team.

We're all fun and games here at createblog, You're way too serious, do you get paid for being Admin? Is that why this is soo SUPA DUPA IMPORTANT TO YOU?

you dollface i must first start with corecting you as i am in a loving relationship _smile.gif so dont try to exploit my private life if you dont know it. i have yet to do you any wrong yet you love to harrass me as if we were on the playground. grow up kid.
secondly.

Why don't we just respect each others space.

i agree with oX_Muh_Nirvana_Xo
why cant we just be friends..
and cut the drama out.
this has gone far enough.
what members do outside here
is something that may never be controlled
but who knows anymore.

*krnxswat*
post Dec 7 2006, 10:19 AM
Post #104

I have to poo

clarity
post Dec 7 2006, 03:27 PM
Post #105

vengeance.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 437,024

I don't think it's quite a good idea to merge the two forums or combine, personally i'm not very fond of blogring. It's nothing personal, it's just I find the forums very confusing.

But what I would like to see improving is stuff like this:
http://blogring.net/detail-scripts-2/asds adsad.html
to stop happening.

I know all that has is a screen shot, and yet it's Holly's screen shot. And who knows, for all we know there could be a bunch of other layouts there like that from cB.

I happen to know, that this has been discussed before and yet stuff like this is still happening.

Oh and we don't have to "combine" just to cooperate, we just need peace.

jumpropeforheart
post Dec 7 2006, 03:59 PM
Post #106

Group: Member
Member No: 416,166

my bad

sadolakced acid
post Dec 7 2006, 06:21 PM
Post #107

dripping destruction

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 21,929

First, a wag of my finger to blogring.

blogring, this is simply unacceptable.

you can't blame cB for being a spawning place for spammers.

what you're doing right now is the equivalent of the United States blaming Saudi Arabia for 9/11 because most the hijackers were from there.

And we know it's not the Saudis fault, it's Saddam's.

So why are you complaining anyways? if it were for spammers, you wouldn't have a job, and you wouldn't get paid those blogpoints. without spammers to ban, people would soon see how useless your job is.

and another thing. blogpoints? what, you held a referundum and that's what they came up with? OH RIGHT. you're facist lefties. you just imposed this upon everyone without asking them.

You need to have a vote. And i thank in advance those who will vote for "sadolakced acid points" as the new name. Special thanks goes to those who write programs to vote for me.

next, a tip of the hat to ME.

i've been deflecting false accusations, and i look good doing it. nation, i salute you for admiring my beauty.

Spirited Away
post Dec 7 2006, 06:24 PM
Post #108

Quand j'étais jeune...

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 1,272

If you weren't so... you, I might have mistaken you for Minda.

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: