Closed TopicStart new topic
Moving upcomings shows and banner ad on Band Div Layout., trying to figure out how to move the upcoming shows section and more.
shutterleftopen
post Jul 17 2010, 02:08 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 724,201

http://www.myspace.com/joshmillercolumbus

the page above is the test page i'm working on. i'm trying to figure out a way to move the shows section to just under the music player. the problem is though when i try and put in the code it moves the music player out of it's spot. so i think i have the wrong code. here's the code i'm using for the whole page. i'm also trying to figure out how to still show the myspace flash advertisement at the very top of the page..
CODE

.profileWidth table { margin-bottom:3500px; width:982px; }
.rail { display:none; }
.gap {
background: top left no-repeat;
width:982px; height:3500px;
position:absolute; top:0; left:50%;

.masthead {position:absolute; top:7px; margin-left:-400px; left:44.37%; width:982px; height:3500px; z-index:2;}
table div.slide {display:block; visibility:visible;}
table div.top {display:block; visibility:visible;}
table div.video {display:block; visibility:visible;}
table div.bio {display:block; visibility:visible;}
table div.events {display:block; visibility:visible;}

.contactTable {display:none;}

{!-music player-!}
table table td.text div object {position:absolute !important; top:1025px !important; left:50%; margin-left:-3px; z-index:9;}
table table td.text div object object {position:static !important; margin:auto; z-index:9;}

{!- shows -!}
table table td.text div {position:absolute; width:440px; height:130px; overflow:scroll; overflow-x:hidden; top:1425px; left:-3px;}

and is there a way to remove the myspace music tab? i need to remove the bar of myspace music and hide the profile pic then i can start placing all of the twitter widgets and stuff in there.

thanks in advance.this is my first band layout for a rock band so i've got a few things i'm new on.

Mickey
post Jul 17 2010, 02:42 PM
Post #2

Treasure Pleasure

Group: Head Staff
Member No: 281,127

Read this tutorial. Also, check out this page and look under the Band Page heading.

shutterleftopen
post Jul 17 2010, 10:28 PM
Post #3

Group: Member
Member No: 724,201

thanks a lot mike for the links. i know it was a lot of info it's just i'm use to doing more rap genre layouts so most of them don't have those needs that is needed for this band.

Mickey
post Jul 18 2010, 02:43 AM
Post #4

Treasure Pleasure

Group: Head Staff
Member No: 281,127

No problem mate. Topic closed & moved.

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: