Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Reply to this topicStart new topic
New website, what do you think?
jumper
post Jul 6 2010, 12:19 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 526,802

We have just launched our new website at http://www.pipeten.com/ all feedback is welcome.

schizo
post Jul 6 2010, 01:08 PM
Post #2

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 506,205

It looks really professional, but I'm not liking the different pipe colors for every page. Honestly, I'm not the biggest fan of any of the color combos. I think a more monochromatic color scheme would look better for that purple. If you wanted more variety, analogous colors like navy, indigo, or pink would clash less..

ForgiveTheSinner
post Jul 6 2010, 02:50 PM
Post #3

Group: Member
Member No: 488,341

I agree with what schizo said. It looks really clean and stuff and the color combo isn't seen much so maybe that can be good. But for me its too much.

jiyong
post Jul 6 2010, 04:08 PM
Post #4

사랑해 ~ 我愛你 ♥

Group: Design Staff
Member No: 492,587

What Gabi (schizo) said ^^ If each page was a slightly different colour scheme (the home page being a purple colour scheme with a purple background, the hosting page being a blue colour scheme with a blue background, etc), that might work. I still think it's best to stick to a single colour scheme, as Gabi suggested. Also, the top of the pipe has some white edges that don't look too good. Still, it's clean and elegant looking. I don't know if it was just Google Chrome or the actual website, but your SSL page crashed my browser.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: