47 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Moderator Performance, V.2, Suggestions/Complaints/Compliments
*Zatanna*
post Aug 15 2006, 02:00 PM
Post #1

Do you have suggestions, complaints, or compliments as to how the moderator staff is performing? Voice your opinions here.

Make this thread helpful for the mods.

Mods are members, also. So member bashing is not allowed, as always. Don't make it a personal vendetta, please. Keep the bashing at 0%, please.

Any moderator has the right to close and unpin this thread at the signs of bashing, pointlessness, and/or any other guideline breaker.

I do hope this works out. I want to stress that this is not the place for personal attacks. If you really have to, keep it in the PM system between you and the mod. This thread is here to help mods work better with members.

So...your thoughts?

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

To avoid redundancy and to leave room for valid comments, posts consist of concerns/suggestions that have been addressed will be deleted. Please do not post something someone already brought up because your post will be considered as spam. The only exception to this rule is compliments.

Also, please do not make this thread into a full scale discussion. Its main purpose is for members to evaluate moderator performance. If your question/concern has been answer, cease to post here until you have another concern. Thank you.

Historical Threads
Moderator Performance V.1

// Update - Moderator Performance Threads will be 50 pages in length.

*I Shot JFK*
post Aug 15 2006, 02:03 PM
Post #2

Lol. Historical Threads.

New Version, yay.

Rebecca and Kathleen have both done well recently

*Zatanna*
post Aug 15 2006, 02:04 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(I Shot JFK @ Aug 15 2006, 3:03 PM) *
Lol. Historical Threads.

New Version, yay.

Rebecca and Kathleen have both done well recently

I know, I'm a dork. laugh.gif

And thank you. :)

jumpropeforheart
post Aug 15 2006, 02:11 PM
Post #4

Group: Member
Member No: 416,166

^x1 & 2
QUOTE(Zatanna @ Aug 15 2006, 2:00 PM) *

Also, please do not make this thread into a full scale discussion. Its main purpose is for members to evalute moderator performance.
mmhmm...

laugh.gif only kidding.

i think kathleen, suzzette, dani, and rebecca are doing a great job.

*This Confession*
post Aug 15 2006, 03:14 PM
Post #5

yay a brand new one, I've been waiting for this.

Anyway I think all the new staff are doing pretty well.

Now I'll quit talking in here since its for members mostly.

demolished
post Aug 15 2006, 07:32 PM
Post #6

Group:
Member No: 8,001

i like brownsugar. brownsugar does a good job at all time.
yummmmy, brown sugar!
no wonder she's soooo gooood.

*Azarel*
post Aug 15 2006, 08:11 PM
Post #7

I second (or whatever number) that Robbi is doing a fantastic job. flowers.gif

Not to cause shit or anything (LOL, YEAH RIGHT.. anyway, seriously now), but is anyone else severely irked that immediately after she was modded, Radhika has gone on hiatus until the end of the month? ermm.gif

technicolour
post Aug 15 2006, 08:16 PM
Post #8

show me a garden thats bursting to life

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 115,987

I'm not trying to cause shit either, but, since the most recent modding session is near the end of summer and a lot of people are trying to cram in last minute vacations it happens.

School has started, or is about to, for a few of us and we need to know what our new schedules will be like so we can balance everything out. I know Im going to need a few days or so so I can try to figure it out.

And she's gone until the end of the month? Where does it say that? ( I look in the hiatus threads and didn't see anything...)

*Azarel*
post Aug 15 2006, 08:18 PM
Post #9

mellow.gif It was in the hiatus thread; she must've deleted it.

technicolour
post Aug 15 2006, 08:23 PM
Post #10

It really said end of the month? I thought it said like a week or something.

shrug.gif

*Azarel*
post Aug 15 2006, 08:25 PM
Post #11

It said until the end of August, but it doesn't matter anymore since.. it's gone. :P

radhikaeatsraman
post Aug 15 2006, 08:33 PM
Post #12

oooh yeah.

Member No: 376,533

You caught me. I deleted it. :P I had to be gone on the 12th because my sister was having this huge event & I was the MC. But I realized I wasn't going to be as busy as I thought after the event, so I'm back. No need to worry.

*T0rmented_Soul*
post Aug 16 2006, 12:34 AM
Post #13

Yeah robbi seems to be doing her job well, and she is friendly as well too, not so mean, closes Topics when they need to be, same goes for Brendedn (irockCB) I think he's been doing pretty well too as for the other mods such as Brownsugar, ArjunaCapulong and the others are doing fantastic. keep it up mods
thumbsup.gif

medic
post Aug 17 2006, 01:59 AM
Post #14

Seoul Rocks!

Member No: 155,811

Its my turn.

Basically I have only had a few problems. I don’t know if there is a basic moderator guideline you people follow, but if there is, it either needs to be updated, or actually read. I reported a few “spam” posts, and was told NO, they were not spam. When one, the user that posted the post has only 1 post, and the posts had nothing to do with the topic. It has happend more then one time.

That is all.

demolished
post Aug 17 2006, 05:00 AM
Post #15

Group:
Member No: 8,001

proove it ?

no-name
post Aug 17 2006, 07:00 AM
Post #16

yawn :)

Group: Official Member
Member No: 434,041

I see nothing that is wrong with the current mods at the moment. Keep up the good work.

medic
post Aug 17 2006, 10:26 AM
Post #17

Seoul Rocks!

Member No: 155,811

QUOTE(Spiritual Winged Aura @ Aug 17 2006, 5:00 AM) *
proove it ?

I don't really need to prove anything. I got what I wanted, they finally deleted it. ( http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...p;#entry2188481 )

*Azarel*
post Aug 17 2006, 11:08 PM
Post #18

Where has Brenden (iRock cB) been lately? :| One post in the past week.

*This Confession*
post Aug 17 2006, 11:18 PM
Post #19

^yea I think hes on vacation

*Azarel*
post Aug 19 2006, 01:51 AM
Post #20

And also, on the subject of activity, I haven't seen Ryan (moorepocket) or Michelle (insomniac) around for a while.. are they (also) on vacation or something? _unsure.gif

no-name
post Aug 19 2006, 01:54 AM
Post #21

yawn :)

Group: Official Member
Member No: 434,041

A lot of mods have been inactive lately..Probably because of vacation and then transition into school.. shrug.gif

*Kathleen*
post Aug 19 2006, 01:56 AM
Post #22

I'll admit.. I have.. for the past three days. cry.gif I'M SORRY. sad.gif I was active today, though!

technicolour
post Aug 19 2006, 09:14 AM
Post #23

Just so everyone knows and I dont get singled out..I've started school. And already have oodles and gobbs of homework. I'm only going to get to be on for a little while in the afternoons and then I have to hit the books. =/ Michelle started school too, so, she might be working with that.

*disco infiltrator*
post Aug 19 2006, 10:35 AM
Post #24

I think that during the rest of August and the first couple of weeks of September, mods should be cut a little slack on activity. A lot of them are going into our late years of high school/college and moving back into taking upper-level courses is going to be difficult, and people need to get used to doing a lot of homework so they can better ration out their time.

*Zatanna*
post Aug 19 2006, 11:50 AM
Post #25

Thank you, Sammi. Yes, please be patient with moderator activity. They are all doing their best to juggle real life and cB. I'm sure once school gets into gear, they can find a way to schedule more time here. If they can't, they are responsible enough to either make time, take a hiatus or step down if absolutely necessary. In the meantime, like Sammi mentioned, please be patient.

47 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: