Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | Big Book of Resources

Submission Guidelines

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hi, i use photoplus x2, Needs Tutprials for new things to learn more about it
aerocookie
post Nov 8 2009, 10:06 AM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 751,617

Hey, i'm aerocookie and i make myspace layouts and edit pictures with photoplus x2 (serif.com)
I usaully look for tutorials that are used by photoshop cs3, cs4, or any other version and i just kind of translate it to photoplus tutorial..
Photoplus x2 is almost as photoshop but sucky version wacko.gif
I couln't have photoshop cs4 beacause my mother thinks photoshop will take alot of space on my mini laptop and make it slow. It's a acer laptop with 11.6 inches monitor and webcam (vista basic). Ram is 250 GB, but when i look at properties it's 222 GB. Anyway photoshop would probably make it slow... so i got photoplus x2 that came with laptop, drawplus, webplus, and others..
My latest layout is this.. tell me what you think

Reason for edit: Please use [thumb] tags instead of [img] tags when posting large images. - Mike

aerocookie
post Nov 8 2009, 10:15 AM
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No: 751,617

ha, it's not fast. my friends and my own brother always complians that it's slow, vista basic probably made this computer slow because i search the reviews of it.

creole
post Nov 8 2009, 11:56 AM
Post #3

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 676,364

Well, here are some simple effects you can learn.

Try experimenting with the coloring/lighting to your desired effect.

heyo-captain-jac...
post Nov 8 2009, 04:44 PM
Post #4

/人◕‿‿◕人\

Group: Official Member
Member No: 602,927

QUOTE(aerocookie @ Nov 8 2009, 09:06 AM) *
Hey, i'm aerocookie and i make myspace layouts and edit pictures with photoplus x2 (serif.com)
I usaully look for tutorials that are used by photoshop cs3, cs4, or any other version and i just kind of translate it to photoplus tutorial..
Photoplus x2 is almost as photoshop but sucky version wacko.gif
I couln't have photoshop cs4 beacause my mother thinks photoshop will take alot of space on my mini laptop and make it slow. It's a acer laptop with 11.6 inches monitor and webcam (vista basic). Ram is 250 GB, but when i look at properties it's 222 GB. Anyway photoshop would probably make it slow... so i got photoplus x2 that came with laptop, drawplus, webplus, and others..
My latest layout is this.. tell me what you think

Local tech nut here, that's not RAM, that's hard drive space. Considering you have vista basic, you probably have 2-3 GB RAM, maybe 4 if you're lucky.
Also, for full specs on your computer, press super+R (super is the key with the Windows logo on it), type dxdiag and press enter. It will show you all that stuff.

also, photoshop portable, much smaller than photoshop with almost all the same functions. Fits on a zip disk, which is the early 90's equivalent of a USB drive, they hover around 100 MB (aka 1/25000 of your hard drive).
-Link Removed-

This post has been edited by superstitious: Nov 8 2009, 06:12 PM
Reason for edit: Link removed, we can't condone piracy or obtaining software that needs to be purchased. If I'm wrong about the link, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: