justin bieber, w/e
MAARRIIAA
post Nov 24 2010, 06:17 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 774,967

Ok so you know how people say justin is a f*g, right? well i dont get why they do that. mad.gif
justin bieber is a great singer if you dont think so then just be quiet!!
havaent your parents ever taught you " if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything atall!" and parents if you say that he stinks and hes a f*g then your just a bad influence on your children, and your not teaching them anything!! im not just saying this cuz im his number one fan im saying this cuz im sure justin is tierd of hearing about it to. all he wanted to do was to sing songs and live his dream, and when he thought about it he didnt want to picture people calling him a f*g or a cheater or a loser or tone death. really people just leave him alone if you dont like him fine but dont ruin it for him or his fans. justin if you read this, and if you dont let this bother you and you dont quit cus you know your fans love you, then good, keep going, it just means your the bigger person then everyone else. good for you justin. ilove you justin and i hope the rest of your dreams come true and you never stop makeing music. you rock!! _smile.gif i love you. <3

Start new topic
Replies
sixfive
post Nov 24 2010, 07:50 PM
Post #2

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 653,768

jt>jb

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: