Reply to this topicStart new topic
Is this really happening?
kimmytree
post Jan 4 2007, 06:29 PM
Post #1

Kimberly

Group: Member
Member No: 121,599

I know there's gotta be tons of topics on this, but I'm trying to figure out if this guy really does like me, or if I'm just going crazy again.

To start things off, we've been good friends since 7th/8th grade (we're juniors now), and i've liked him off and on since then, and he's always known that. I've ended up telling him that a couple of times over the years, but he never seems to feel the same way about me. I told him again back in November, and he told me that he kinda liked me, but kinda liked another girl too... and didnt really want to be in a relationship with anyone. But then I found out that he had been dating the other girl days before telling me that, so I was mad at him for awhile... but he apologized, and everything was fine. But then he breaks up with her a few days before Christmas, because he realizes that he didnt feel the same way about her that she did about him, she kinda got stalkerish, AND it turns out that she had been lying about her age (she's really just turned 15 instead of 17).

So I guess about a week ago, he called my house about 5 times in one day while I was at my aunts house, just wanting to talk. So my parents give him my aunts number, and he calls several more times while I was gone. Then I try to call him back a few times, and it goes to his voicemail. Then he tries to call me back, and I'm not there to answer. This goes on for a day or so, us both trying to call each other. Then finally New Years eve, we talked for at least an hour about random stuff, like how our Christmas' were and stuff, and he mentions that he broke up w/ his girlfriend (his first one, who he only dated a month). He talked about how he shouldnt have ever dated her, about how he shouldnt have lied to me, blah blah blah. Then after that, he trys calling me a day later, but I was never able to get back in touch with him.

Then this last Wednesday, our first day back at school, he gave me a birthday card (just for laughs) that reminded him of me, which really surprised me. And now since then, he's been trying to hang around me alot more than he used to. He even makes sure he sits next to me at lunch, something that he used to not do as often. I'm just getting the vibe that he likes me, but I'm scared that I'm wrong. I dont want to open up and tell him how I feel like I have before, because I'm afraid the same thing will happen again. When he sorta lied to me about not wanting to be in a relationship, and then really already having a girlfiend, I was afraid that I was going to be his back up plan or something... and now that he's not with her anymore, I'm starting to thing that all over again.

I've never had a boyfriend, so I have no clue on what to do. Help? wacko.gif

miiichellley
post Jan 4 2007, 06:39 PM
Post #2

my michelle.

Member No: 267,094

Well, according to your story, it seems like he's totally admitting his faults and seems to be pretty sorry..although it could be the other way around, but i hope not. I say you still stick as good friends and see how it flows over the next couple weeks or so. that's the best i can say.

kimmytree
post Jan 4 2007, 06:45 PM
Post #3

Kimberly

Thanks, I appreciate the advice. _smile.gif

Oh, I forgot to mention that we're going to the movies tomorrow... but I dont know if he means as a date? Or just as friends...

Ahhh I'm so pathetic. It be bad enough if I was younger, but I'm 17. _unsure.gif

*My Cinderella.*
post Jan 4 2007, 07:10 PM
Post #4

It sounds like this guy likes you and he wants to make it up to you since he lied and feels sorry. But I agree with the above poster, since he's just recently broke up with his girlfriend, you should wait a little while before you decide to tell him. (If you tell him at all.)

kimmytree
post Jan 4 2007, 08:04 PM
Post #5

Kimberly

So should I just go with the flow then? And go to the movies with him tomorrow?

I think I'll wait awhile to tell him how I feel. Chances are though, he probably assumes I still like him.

*krnxswat*
post Jan 4 2007, 09:08 PM
Post #6

You're his rebound. He knows he's got you on a leash, considering you've liked him on and off for quite awhile.

*My Cinderella.*
post Jan 4 2007, 09:14 PM
Post #7

QUOTE(happykmd @ Jan 4 2007, 8:04 PM) *
So should I just go with the flow then? And go to the movies with him tomorrow?

I think I'll wait awhile to tell him how I feel. Chances are though, he probably assumes I still like him.
Just you and him? Well, do you feel that anything is going to happen during that time?

*krnxswat*
post Jan 4 2007, 09:22 PM
Post #8

Yah, he just might want some poon-tang.

Don't give it to him.

_sarcastic_
post Jan 4 2007, 09:27 PM
Post #9

<3

Member No: 64,493

QUOTE(krnxswat @ Jan 4 2007, 6:08 PM) *
You're his rebound. He knows he's got you on a leash, considering you've liked him on and off for quite awhile.

i agree.

it's better if you guys just stay as good friends first

kimmytree
post Jan 4 2007, 09:43 PM
Post #10

Kimberly

QUOTE(My Cinderella. @ Jan 4 2007, 9:14 PM) *
Just you and him? Well, do you feel that anything is going to happen during that time?

Errrm... probably not. He's not really like that... we're both shy when it comes to something like that. Plus, he's never really tried to do anything before.

QUOTE(krnxswat @ Jan 4 2007, 9:22 PM) *
Yah, he just might want some poon-tang.

Don't give it to him.

_dry.gif

Are you kidding me?

*krnxswat*
post Jan 4 2007, 10:35 PM
Post #11

I'm serious.
All guys want poon-tangs.

Welcome to the real world, kid!

LostRenaissance
post Jan 4 2007, 10:53 PM
Post #12

Forever Lost

Member No: 377,638

true but lol theres some of us who wants a real relationship even tho it seems we're extinct. anyways yea 1 he could be rebounding 2 he might be giving u a consideration since u guys did known each other for so long and since u told him a few times already... but yea i think u should wait a bit let him be the one to come to u dun give him any clear signs or anything let him be unsure, and act liek ur not intrested it'll make him work harder and tell him that u aint just there waiting for him.

ksoyeah
post Jan 4 2007, 11:57 PM
Post #13

MorCANcan

Member No: 492,937

He does seem really sorry.
Maybe you should consider what he's thinking, and think about your own options. :]

kimmytree
post Jan 5 2007, 03:49 PM
Post #14

Kimberly

QUOTE(ksoyeah @ Jan 4 2007, 11:57 PM) *
He does seem really sorry.
Maybe you should consider what he's thinking, and think about your own options. :]

Awww, yeah, I hope so. _smile.gif

I've liked him for so long... so there's gotta be a good reason behind that. I'm not obsessed over him or anything, but he just seems so perfect to me. I've liked other guys off and on too, but I've been able to completely get over them. But like when i've found out that he doesnt like me in the past, I can NEVER forget about him.

He's seriously like a hott, buff version of Napoleon Dynamite. And yes, fro and all. laugh.gif

QUOTE(krnxswat @ Jan 4 2007, 10:35 PM) *
I'm serious.
All guys want poon-tangs.

Welcome to the real world, kid!

I'm sure that cant be true with every guy. He's like the last person I know that would try crap like that. He's like the least perverted guy I know.

*krnxswat*
post Jan 5 2007, 03:50 PM
Post #15

QUOTE(happykmd @ Jan 5 2007, 3:49 PM) *
I'm sure that cant be true with every guy. He's like the last person I know that would try crap like that. He's like the least perverted guy I know.

Just because he's shy doesn't mean he's not a pervert. All guys are perverts. That just shows he's not even remotely comfortable around you to show that kind of side of him. And yes, it is true with every guy.

kimmytree
post Jan 5 2007, 03:54 PM
Post #16

Kimberly

QUOTE(LostRenaissance @ Jan 4 2007, 10:53 PM) *
true but lol theres some of us who wants a real relationship even tho it seems we're extinct. anyways yea 1 he could be rebounding 2 he might be giving u a consideration since u guys did known each other for so long and since u told him a few times already... but yea i think u should wait a bit let him be the one to come to u dun give him any clear signs or anything let him be unsure, and act liek ur not intrested it'll make him work harder and tell him that u aint just there waiting for him.

Aww thanks, that gives girls hope. Lol. flowers.gif

Yeah your probably right, at least about letting him tell me, instead of me rushing things by telling him first. I dont know about playing hard to get though.... I cant do that. pinch.gif

QUOTE(krnxswat @ Jan 5 2007, 3:50 PM) *
Just because he's shy doesn't mean he's not a pervert. All guys are perverts. That just shows he's not even remotely comfortable around you to show that kind of side of him. And yes, it is true with every guy.

He's actually pretty outgoing, but just shy when he likes a girl. Not that it matters or makes a difference, but he's been in a Christian school since kindergarden, and his parents are religious fanatics, so he's pretty sheltered. Guys in my class run him down and call him gay since he doesnt act all perverted like the rest of them do. He'll make comments about a girl being pretty, but he wont sit there infront of everyone making perverted comments. He knows how to treat a girl, at least a heck of alot more than any other guy I know.

*krnxswat*
post Jan 5 2007, 03:56 PM
Post #17

Seriously, are you that retarded?
It doesn't matter what kind of environment he was raised in or what the f**k his parents were. It doesn't matter if he treats a girl or not. It doesn't matter how much he shows his perverted-ness or not.

Deep inside, all guys are perverts.

That's one thing you need to understand about guys, and seem to have the most difficulty doing. Fucktard.

kimmytree
post Jan 5 2007, 04:01 PM
Post #18

Kimberly

Wtf? Well yeah, obviously. Everyone's perverted. But that doesnt mean that he's gonna want to do something right away like you said genius.

*krnxswat*
post Jan 5 2007, 04:03 PM
Post #19

Wow, you must totally missed my point.

You are officially a fucktard.

LostRenaissance
post Jan 5 2007, 04:09 PM
Post #20

Forever Lost

no her point is deep inside all guys are perverts guys can;t control their hormones and stuff yea but that doesn't mean all his after is sex, i dunno probably a lil but yea i stick to my suggestions and stop cursing lol lets be nice shall we haha

kimmytree
post Jan 5 2007, 04:16 PM
Post #21

Kimberly

^ Lol, thanks _smile.gif

Yeah, seriously. Stop being an ass. mellow.gif

*krnxswat*
post Jan 5 2007, 04:23 PM
Post #22

^

I'm just giving you a reality check, dipshit.
Because, I'll be the first one to pinpoint my finger at you and laugh my ass off when I find out you dated this guy, who you thought wouldn't do anything, raped you and ended up getting pregnant.

LostRenaissance
post Jan 5 2007, 04:26 PM
Post #23

Forever Lost

sigh^ have a point girls gotta becareful there are good guys out there and there's ones out there thats just after sex too but my point is THERE ARE GOOD GUYS OUT THERE U JUST GOTTA FIND THEM XD

kimmytree
post Jan 5 2007, 04:26 PM
Post #24

Kimberly

I'm just giving you a reality check, dipshit.
Because, I'll be the first one to pinpoint my finger at you and laugh my ass off when I find out you dated this guy, who you thought wouldn't do anything, raped you and ended up getting pregnant.

Fine okay okay, your right. Whatever.

rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif

*krnxswat*
post Jan 5 2007, 04:27 PM
Post #25

^

It's 'you're', by the way.

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: