Click on thumbnailed images to enlarge
1. Get two or more pictures. I used my pictures. (CTRL+A and CTRL+C to select all and copy these pictures)
2. Open Photoshop, and open one or first picture of your pictures.
3. Then open a new layer within selecting the first picture in layer palette. Layer >> New >> layer or pressing Shift+CTRL+N. Then click ok.
4. Then open the second picture of your pictures. Select all and copy the picture or pressing by CTRL+A and CTRL+C. (Still selected the first picture that you choose on the layer palette)
5. Then you will see the second picture on first picture’s layer palette. Then do the step 3 and 4 for next pictures if you want to use more pictures. (For more pictures, you click the second picture or so called layer 1 on the layer palette. Then do step 3 and 4)
6. After you’ve done with your picture pasting, then go to Imageready. File >> Edit With Imageready or pressing by Shift+CTRL+M. (Before you go to Imageready, select the first picture that you opened with.)
7. At Imageready, view the animation by Window >> Animation.
8. Then duplicate the current frame by 2 or more times (It depends on how many pictures you are using) by clicking the 7th button on Animation tab. (Also called as duplicates current frame)
9. For the first frame on Animation, select the first picture and click the eye tab on layer palette for the first picture only for the first picture (or so called indicates the layer visibility).
10. For the second frame on Animation, do the same process as the step 9. (click the eye tab on layer palette for the second picture only and so on). Do the same process to more pictures (as step 9 or 10).
11. Then click the frame delay time, which it locates above the looping time(where it says Forever for default setting). For each frame’s frame delay time, the button locates below the each frame. Set the delay time to 0.5 (you can slow down by adding numbers, but I recommend the 0.5 =] )
12. At the end, you should get the result like this. Hope you enjoy!
*If you don't understand any of this, pm me!! :biggrin:
Showing latest 10 of 14 comments
i dont understand at all.
i didnt understand.
hw to paste it?
nice && easy.
nice tutty IMO
^ Go to file > Save optimized as. Make sure its a .gif. If not look on your right hand optimize window. (before saving) and set the setting to gif. If you don't see it go to window > and then I'm not sure if its called optimize or not . (so
QUOTE(omgRAWRR @ Apr 3 2006, 7:04 PM) [snapback]1975132[/snapback]okay its a really good tutorial butttt,i think you should add that u have to save it as an optimized.or else you cant upload it onto the internet.cuz its a pdf.iono. just throwing
Can someone do this for me? Cause apparently I'm retarded, cause it didn't work the way it was supposed to. I got stuck somewhere.. probably did something wrong.x
for animaating the pictures.like when you saave it. it only allows. PSD. not JPG for GiF.so how can i post it in like my` blog`cause it doesnt accept. PSD only GiF;;JPG;; etc.
hey! i was wondering how do you save the animate images after you are done! I'm having diffcult time with it! if you can, get back at me! Thank you! :)
Hey there...i need some help on your tutorial...now i get confused when i have to open up the second pic... i opened it up and then i pressed ctrl a and the ctrl c... but it did not show up in the pallete... can you pls explain to me again on how to do th