Click on thumbnailed images to enlarge
1. Open up your desired image, for I have used a picture of Mario cupcakes.
2. Create a new layer. Select the Paint Bucket Tool from the tool bar, or just push K.
3. Change your foreground color to these settings;
4. Click on the new layer, and change the blending mode of the layer to, Saturation, and make the opacity 60%. You'll end up with this as your result;
5. Now change your foreground color to these settings;
6. Make a new layer. Select the Paint Bucket Tool (or press K) again, and fill the layer.
7. Change the blending mode of the layer to Soft Light.
Another picture I used this on was:
Showing latest 10 of 10 comments
really brings out the green
Yeah, great on objects - not on people. Well, I guess it depends on the picture.
It would look better if you just adjusted brightness and contrast.
great on objects.
not so great on people.
but still love this.
this is a pretty cool coloring kinda thing.
but those cupcakes are AWESOME
You're right ]:.
There are some people that make avi's out of pictures of treats and sturf. I was just experimenting.
I don't think this looks very good on a person,
but on objects and treats, it seems to. :]