Light Icon Texture
Click on thumbnailed images to enlarge
2. Go to Filter » Render » Lens Flare.
3. Repeat step 2 as often as you like.
4. Go to Filter » Distort » Polar Coordinates. Make sure it is set to Polar to Rectangular.
5. Repeat step 4 as often as you like.
6. Duplicate your image and set the blending options to Overlay.
7. Merge your layers and go to Filter » Distort » Twirl.
8. Crop your image to 100x100.
Showing latest 6 of 6 comments
Wow. Nice and simple. Good job.
Ooooh, this is interesting. I love it, thank you!
but um. do you
just download adobe photoshop. to photoshop these pictures that are shown?
Ooh, I need to try this out. x]
Haha, that's how I make
some of my light textures. x)