Customizable Drop-Down Interests in Scrolling Left Column
Look carefully for specific instructions
DO NOT PUT THIS INTO YOUR ABOUT ME! PUT IT AT THE TOP OF YOUR INTERESTS SECTION!
• This script combines the scrolling left column script - http://www.createblog.com/scripts/script.php?id=1717 - created by http://perriin.createblog.com/ - IT IS TOTALLY AWESOME :DD all credit for that goes to PeRRiiN (: along with a fully customizable drop-down interests section. It is meant to work TOGETHER. I created this because I could not remove the interests headings and keep the detail headings while using the scroll code. So with a little editing, I got this to work.
• It looks best with a default layout, BUT you can change:
- The background color of the table: look for "bgcolor"
- The color of the border: Look for "bordercolor"
- The text color, font, size, etc.: Look for "select style..."
- The background color of the drop-down menu: Look for "select style..."
- The heading titles: Change where it says "YOUR TITLE HERE" and "MUSIC, MOVIES, etc"
- The content: Add your own where it says "write stuff here"
- The height & width of the scrolling column: Look for "height:XXpx; width:XXpx;"
- The height & width of the drop-downs: Look for "height:XXpx; width:XXpx;"
• You can add or delete drop-downs.
*PM me if you need any help.
Copy and paste to About Me
Showing latest 10 of 11 comments
THIS IS AMAZING. :)
Pretty clever. :D
You is awesome :D
lovely. i'll use it sometime.
How do you make it drop "UP" instead of down ?
MADDD! But it doesnt work for me ?
dude this is awesome, both of u haha i have a problem tho, the second drop down box isnt centered in the column of boxes kinda bugs me haha and second this code ofset the one to move the ad at the top to the bottom but only by moving it up then where i put it, jus letting u kno haha i think the first problem is the worst but its not that bad i still love this code! :) please pm me (anyone) who can fix this thanx! :)
this is great
hi ect! i love what you did with my scrolling left column code =] you really made it A LOT better by adding your drop-down interests section. oh and i also want to thank for giving me credit, i appreciate it very much! i hope everyone enjoys this code =]
yah this is krayzie