Look carefully for specific instructions
click here to see what that means :)
name; "Circus Animals"
made in; PAINT SHOP PRO 9
reason; I got tired of making layouts with just people on them.. I wanted a change.
dashed brushes; made by me
all normal fonts used on this layout
that you can find on your computer.
1. PASTE CODES INTO SELECTED AREAS WHEN YOU GO TO 'EDIT PROFILE' FOR MYSPACE AFTER YOU DELETE EVERYTHING OUT.
2. DO NOT SAVE YET. REPLACE ALL XXXXXXX's WITH FRIEND ID. YOU WILL FIND THESE IN THE 'navigation.' SCROLL BOX AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CODE THAT GOES IN 'WHO I'D LIKE TO MEET'. IF THERE IS A FRIEND BOX, EDIT THOSE LINKS BEFORE YOU SAVE ALSO.
3. SAVE, OR DO NOT. YOUR CHOICE. I RECOMMEND NOT.. BECAUSE YOU STILL HAVE TO REPLACE ALL THE SAMPLE CONTENT WITH YOUR OWN.
4. REPLACE ALL CONTENT I WROTE IN WITH YOUR OWN STUFF.
5. LEAVE THE CREDIT ON THERE. SAVE.
6. THE SCROLLING PICTURES SHOULD NOT EXCEED 120px in height! (205px suggested width.)
7. ENJOY THE LAYOUT!
no redistributing! DO NOT TAKE ANY OF MY DESIGNS AND CLAIM THEM AS YOUR OWN, DO NOT TAKE ANY OF MY CODES TO USE WITH YOUR, OR ANYONE ELSES DESIGN.
Using This Layout
For specific instructions read designer's comments
- This is a div overlay layout, html knowledge required!
- 1. Log into myspace.com
- 2. Click on Edit Profile (Profile 1.0)
- 3. Copy (ctrl c) and paste (ctrl v) code to the specified fields
Update Friend ID
Input Friend ID to automagically update code
Copy and paste to About Me
Copy and paste to I'd Like to Meet
Showing latest 5 of 5 comments
I don't love the circus because of the animals in there, but I love the "idea" of the circus with cotton candy and hot dogs. I'm more of a carnival person myself, but anyway I LOVE this regardless:D But you know,the positioning is off- at least in this preview oO. Idk.
this is wonderful, the colors work so well together. and you also made it easy enough for me to use. thanks ^^
2.0 pls :((
Really Cute!..Love the Rollovers :D
This is so cute!