Look carefully for specific instructions
Customizing is pretty self-explanatory:
- replace the image in the "default" class with your own
- replace the details in the left sidebar with your own
- replace the text in the "type" class with your own; make sure you don't have anything else in your "About Me" other than the code here (that's why the "psst" thing shows in the CB preview)
- replace the links and images in the "frnd" class with your own friends
Using This Layout
For specific instructions read designer's comments
- 1. Log into myspace.com
- 2. Click on Edit Profile (Profile 2.0)
- 3. Copy (ctrl c) and paste (ctrl v) code to the specified fields
Copy and paste to CSS (Profile 2.0)
Copy and paste to About Me (Edit Profile)
Showing latest 10 of 10 comments
it's not turning out right for me ?
Yeah, by looking at the date submitted and date approved. :P
And dudes/dudettes...sorry, I never even bothered to check IE ('cause IE sucks prune juice). I'll put up a fix later on. Have patience.
wow, that took forever to get approved. (I know a seekrut to see the queue :P)
hah, finally submitted. nice job, Elia. :
btw, the preview looks fucked up on here.
Thats different hehe. But unique. :3
That 's because the person who submitted this layout also owns the site you gave.
Kind of obvious because of the same names. lol.
its all misaligned for me
I thought it was ironic, that one day using it for help, and the next day its on here.
That's really weird.
I just saw that layout here: [url]http://fixtatik.com/artic les/myspace/create-a-div-layou t-for-profile-2.0[/url]