Look carefully for specific instructions
made in; PAINT SHOP PRO 9
BY: EMMI JANE
1. PASTE CODES INTO SELECTED AREAS WHEN YOU GO TO 'EDIT PROFILE' FOR MYSPACE.
2. DO NOT SAVE YET. REPLACE ALL XXXXXXX's WITH FRIEND ID. YOU WILL FIND THESE IN THE 'navigation.' SCROLL BOX AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CODE THAT GOES IN 'WHO I'D LIKE TO MEET'.
3. SAVE, OR DO NOT. YOUR CHOICE. I RECOMMEND NOT.. BECAUSE YOU STILL HAVE TO REPLACE ALL THE SAMPLE CONTENT WITH YOUR OWN.
4. REPLACE ALL CONTENT I WROTE IN WITH YOUR OWN STUFF.
5. LEAVE THE CREDIT ON THERE. SAVE.
6. ENJOY THE LAYOUT!
no rollovers for this one.
i tried some on it but it got really complicated
with what i wanted to do with them so yeeah.
text links are L O V E
Using This Layout
For specific instructions read designer's comments
- This is a div overlay layout, html knowledge required!
- 1. Log into myspace.com
- 2. Click on Edit Profile (Profile 1.0)
- 3. Copy (ctrl c) and paste (ctrl v) code to the specified fields
Update Friend ID
Input Friend ID to automagically update code
Copy and paste to About Me
Copy and paste to I'd Like to Meet
Showing latest 4 of 4 comments
For some reason i'm gettin ads at the bottom of this layout.
Can you please fix it?
i cant get it to work...i just shows up as the old profile with jumbled words on top
This layout is really cute! Man I wish I was there right now lol. And I love the brush you used on the bottom right =)