Look carefully for specific instructions
I suggest opening your word processor program, and copy the code, so you can see everything more, when you edit this code for myspace use.
1. You do not have to do anything to the code you put in the “About Me” area.
2. All of your editing will be done in the code you have to put in the “I’d Like To Meet” area.
3. Where ever you see 8 X’s, like this XXXXXXXX, replace this with your myspace friend id #. You can find your friend id, when you go to your profile, your friend id number will be in the web address area.
4. Wherever you see the blah blah blah’s…., replace with your info about yourself.
6. As, you can see in area you write stuff about yourself, there is a pic of sponge bob playing the guitar. Replace with your pic. Find sponge bob’s web link, which ends with... 20207abqv5.gif, and replace with a web link of your own, of yourself. It is important that your pic is 110x110.
7. After you did all of this, check all of your links, and click on your pic to make sure they all work properly, which they should, and enjoy.
Using This Layout
For specific instructions read designer's comments
- This is a div overlay layout, html knowledge required!
- 1. Log into myspace.com
- 2. Click on Edit Profile (Profile 1.0)
- 3. Copy (ctrl c) and paste (ctrl v) code to the specified fields
Update Friend ID
Input Friend ID to automagically update code
Copy and paste to About Me
Copy and paste to I'd Like to Meet
Showing latest 10 of 13 comments
I'm really feelin' the bright yellow in this one....and the cheese. Oh, wait; that's SpongeBob ;-)
this is AWESOME =)
Wowza. How did I ever miss this layout??
Lol.. but this is awesome!
T00 CUTE :)!
lmao:D this is superb.
I LOVE THIS LAYOUT.
THIS IS SOOOOOOOO CUTEEE!!!! :DDD
Could you pretty please make me a personalized DIV for my myspace?
Ill support you on my site :)
Thank you if you can! :DD
i love spongebob that boys got it goin on
Ahaha, I love this!!
And I love how you included all the other characters too. =D
Only suggestion would be to space out the other characters' pictures/bubbles a little, so they aren't over lapping and leaving space at the bottom.
Great job though. =]