Look carefully for specific instructions
Remember! - Replace ***YOUR USER ID HERE*** with your myspace ID number. This includes erasing the asterisks! Those are found throughout the layout code (The links, the comment form, your personal information) - make sure you replace all of them!
To find your Myspace User ID number:
1. Click "View Profile" from your home page.
2. Then copy the numbers on the end of the URL in the address box.
3. TADA! It's your Myspace User ID number.
To Change Your "No Pic" scrolling Pictures (Friends):
1. Go to a friend's site.
2. Right Click their profile picture. Click "Properties" and Copy the URL (internet address) of the picture.
3. Go to your code. Paste the URL where the current "No Pic" image is in the "marquee" code.
4. Go back to your same friend's site. Copy their site's internet address in the address bar.
5. Go to your code, and paste where this - ***MYSPACE FRIEND URL HERE*** - is dsiplayed.
6. Viola! Now you're done. Just repeat these steps with the rest of the pictures.
To Change your Profile Picture
The same thing applys to this as well. Copy the URL (internet address) of the picture you want to use, and paste that where the current .jpg file is. This is located in the beginning of the DIV coding... before your extra content section and scrolling marquee code for your friends' pictures. It contains your "NAME, FACT, ...etc"!
Music is OPTIONAL - If you want it, Copy and Paste the "I'd Like to Meet" code into your "I'd Like to Meet" section.
Using This Layout
For specific instructions read designer's comments
- This is a div overlay layout, html knowledge required!
- 1. Log into myspace.com
- 2. Click on Edit Profile (Profile 1.0)
- 3. Copy (ctrl c) and paste (ctrl v) code to the specified fields
Update Friend ID
Input Friend ID to automagically update code
Copy and paste to About Me
Copy and paste to I'd Like to Meet
Showing latest 10 of 26 comments
I like this collage and colors.
i love hyori!!:D
love it wish it was standerd tho..
This is amaxing :D
She's really pretty ^-^
Awww thanks Kara! Yeah.. well I didn't want a HUMONGOUS background image, so I decided that I could stand the repeat lines.
Aw, Rachael! This layout is gorgeous. I adore the colors. Only thing is that you can see where the background repeats. Other than that, I looove love love it!
Pretty cool. I like the marquee.
To zazzygurl: Did you notice the hovered links? :)
hotnesss. just gaw-geous