Look carefully for specific instructions
1. Select journal theme and choose any Smooth Sailing.
2. Further down under Choose a Page Setup, select 2 column: left sidebar.
3. In the Display page, go down to Wrap Entry text under userinfo, and select Yes if you want icons in your entries. If you do not want icons, go under Usericon Visibility and choose Do Not Show Any Icons.
4. In the Custom CSS page, copy the following stylesheet and paste it in the code box. Make sure to select No in both drop-down boxes.
-- ADDITIONAL INFO --
1. This layout is best viewed in Internet Explorer and Firefox.
2. 1024x768 or higher is the best resolution for this layout.
3. This layout works with the navistrip in IE, but the navistrip will push the layout down a bit in Firefox.
4.PLEASE credit dodoki in your bio or any where else that's easy to find.
5. If you have any questions, leave a comment at dodoki and I will get back to you as quick as possible. :D
6. You may customize the layout to your liking, but credit for the CSS is still a must.
7. If you like/take this layout, comments at dodoki are always apperciated.
8. Enjoy the layout and make sure to visit/watch dodoki for more resources ♥
Using This Layout
For specific instructions read designer's comments
- 1. Log into livejournal.com (customize)
- 2. Set Style System to S2
- 3. Click on Look and Feel
- 4. Set Layout to Smooth Sailing
- 5. Click on Custom Options
- 6. Click on Custom CSS
- 7. Copy (ctrl c) and paste (ctrl v) code to Custom CSS
Copy and paste to Custom Style Sheet
Showing latest 10 of 22 comments
Thanks it´s wonderful
can someone help me.... i don't see any 'Smooth Sailing' on my customize page!
This is very pretty :]
Probably gonna use it later for my livejournal~
I have a question, how do I change the font color for the links and the font itself?
I love this sooo much. :]
This is beautiful! i'm using it right now.
Sadly, I give up. Either your directions don't make any sense, they're in correct, I'm just stupid, or LiveJournal is stupid. I'm not sure which but I am totally lost. :/
I got lost at step one...:/
this is really nice...will use =)
This is real pretty. ^__^