Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: being naked
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
datass
Ever accidently flashed yourself before in front of a guy? Just coming out of the shower or in the changing room...
xFaith
Nope, thank god no xD
datass
lucky you, when i was in year 8, a guy ran into the changing room, but he didnt see the ummm...nipple..luckily...
_sarcastic_
nope it hasn't happened to me before.
toodlepops.
Simple answer; no.
Chii
no one has ever accidentally seen me naked.
OhXiet_ItzDonnA
luckily nope. haha i would've been embarrass
shortiiex
nope...i hope that never happens
unless if it is like your good boyfriend
breakingdawn
Thank god no guy has ever *accidentally* seen me naked. But if they ever do, I hope it's someone that wont spread it around like "I saw Lauren naked because..." that would be bad.
nerdxcore
no, that's never happened to me. lol
MetalChick77
no. THANK GOD.
IamRad
no... that could never happen by accident... i mean u cant pull down tight jeans.. u cant lift someones shirt off..
x3Death.By.Knife.
-> No

No.. and i'd like to keep it that way. when i was really really young.. i think that my parents made me and my brother take baths together.. but thats okay. right? i mean we were like 4 years old. O.o
aera
^same here. but that doesnt count, because it was all innocent.
pawprints2570
^sameee.

but that's different... since i can hardly remember it anyway.

otherwise, no...
XxVaLeRyXx
not in this life, THANK GOD!!!

but my 16 yrs old cousin she already, she was taking a bath in the bathtub and don't locked the door, the same she just closed, anyone can touch in that thing and open, and boy who was friend of her older brother entered and he don't knew she was taking a bath, he don't heard nothing, he entered and accidentaly saw her naked.She nevermore talked to him, she is so ashamed that she started to avoid him now.
QT_Pnaii_Angel
no! muahahaha
i change in the bathroom
so i can lock the door! xP
silver-rain
No, that has never happened to me.
HappyHeart
YES and I was 5-ish.

I was in a clothing store in Korea and my mom told me to change in this pretty green dress right there in the store. (I don't know my mom is weird but the clerk was a lady) I did and after I changed out of it, my mom was holding my clothes for me. I was only in my underwear when I heard giggling behind a clothing rack and there was this boy there!!! After I got in my clothes, I was ready to beat that boy up but he left the store! So embarrassing...
datass
hahahha. i remember hearing my friend say that he saw a lil 5 yr old kid pissing into the rubbish bins in hong kong cuz tehre are no public toilets nearby sick.gif
xquizit
No, never by mistake.
Tainted Euphoria
QUOTE(xquizit @ Aug 14 2005, 8:10 PM)
No, never by mistake.

Haha, my thoughts exactly.
salcha
Never never never.
xhidethedetails
nope never
ANG33ZY
no never
ANG33ZY
no never
monxcheri
no.. wow..
AMBERLY07
i did1 time on accident i was taking of my sweatshirt on the playground and my boyfriend saw. he did't saw any thing cool.gif
parallel
Er. Yah.
L0NG ST0RY.
Chii
QUOTE(IamRad @ Aug 14 2005, 6:11 PM)
no... that could never happen by accident... i mean u cant pull down tight jeans.. u cant lift someones shirt off..

how can that never happen?

not everyone wears tight jeans nor does everyone wear shirts that can only be pulled up.
suddenly she
almost. it was actually kind of funny.
datass
^oo what happened?
stephinika
mm...nope. i don't believe so. at least, not that i can remember. mellow.gif lol!
Looow
Uhh, no. I don't think so.
annalucky
Oh nooo. If it was by accident, I think I'd turn so red and hot that I could boil water. XD
frenchaddict88
OMG yes it was so horrible
my brother. i was in the shower and then i forgot something so i went to my room naked and there he was hahahaha SOOO BAD
tweeak
almost. i wasn't naked, but he did come in as i was changing shorts. wasn't that bad, though. i was mainly dresse
Rachel
QUOTE(chii @ Aug 14 2005, 6:43 AM)
no one has ever accidentally seen me naked.

Agreeeed
suddenly she
we had this thing in history and we had to change (wearing costumes for a convention), so then i went to the restroom. and then i realized i was wearing some stuff inside out... so then it took longer than usual and the teacher sent a guy (purposely?!) to find me because she thought i was skipping. he was only supposed to yell into the restroom and see if i was there, except he decided to actually go in. and then the door wasn't locked for some reason and i was only leaning against it. so the fool pushed the door open and i was behind it.

so i pushed it back a little fast and gave him a bloody nose! ha, loser. rolleyes.gif
the end.
Joss-eh-lime
QUOTE(IamRad @ Aug 14 2005, 3:11 PM)

example:: ur gettin out of the shower and ur brothers friends accidently walks in a the same time.

i dont think that happened to me before. im usually never completely naked. rolleyes.gif
yellowgurl
nope dont think so.. mayeb when i saw little and didnt know.
baakla
do teachrs count. lol its not what you think!
it was during pe when we were changing ;]
datass
well yea, if i was showing the 'down there' as well, i would smack that dude and avoid him for eternity
baakla
lol, i had underwear and i bra on. but all the girls started screaming like crazy!
it was hilarious!
datass
during our last camp, every 6-7 ppl shares one cab, whcih is like a small house thats disgusting, has no kitchen. and i girl, this 'popular' girl, was walking out at night to buy cup noodles, and a guy was too. and people said they started kissing and xxx ing in the back bushes, dunno how. but it was really disgusting cus when the girl came back, one of the strip of her tank was hanging down her shoulder and some leaves on the back. she said she fell down the hill rolleyes.gif
baakla
LOL.
chickattracter
uhm no sry i havent ever flashed a guy and i am a guy and ive never flashed one... so yea....
xlaydee_v
HAHAHA. No, thank God! happy.gif If they did... Oh Lord.
Teesa
Um, my brother walked in once accidentally when I was taking a shower, but that's it.

I'm still waiting for it to be not accidental. shifty.gif
datass
^^ooooh...bad tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.