Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
xochaterboxxo
hmmm......r u athletic!
salcha
Um, I guess...kind of. I play a lot of sports, and I'm fit :P
Shahin
Hellllllllllllll yeah. :)
Paradox of Life
I KNEW IT WAS YOU. ARRRGGG. And no. I'm not athletic.
seriouslynikki
Kinda. I play sports, but not alot.
yellowgurl
no.. sadly i suck at sports.. as much as i like doing them somtimes.. Im not athletic if you ask anyone.
yellowgurl
whoa my computer screwed up bad.
yellowgurl
messed up* srry
yellowgurl
sorry for the quadruple post.. my internet is kinda screwed up for now.
SkaironFrenzy
school year...yes cool.gif

summer break?....no cry.gif
aera
my endurance sucks. but my sprinting is good. so thats a kinda? and i like sports so...
Teesa
QUOTE(AkaRyux @ Aug 12 2005, 10:00 PM)
I KNEW IT WAS YOU. ARRRGGG.

laugh.gif

Yes, I am pretty athletic. Although I haven't been into sports that much lately, because school wants to kill me. _smile.gif
jeSs1cA
Yes, I am.
Im So Vain
Yeah kinda. I've taken dance since I was like 7 I dont know if that counts though.
lbjshaq2345
ok anybody that posts in the sports forum is prolly gonna be athletic...DUH!!!
latinprep12
well i play alot of sports and i dont think highly of me being athletic...so ^ i dont think so...i wish i was better at alot of stuff
ANG33ZY
Nah. Maybe, a little o.o
KELLYYY
Sorta. I don't know.
pyrochick19770
I could be when I want to be...
silver-rain
QUOTE(SkaironFrenzy @ Aug 15 2005, 10:53 PM)
school year...yes cool.gif

summer break?....no cry.gif

Hah, same here. I do sports for school, so I suppose I am.
WHOngos144
I guess you could say I'm athletic, swimming,bball,track
chickattracter
iwhel yea i love to swim and prectice whel thats a sport right? i play water polo and baseball
mzislandpinay
i'm kinda.. i do a lot of sports .. .but i'm not on teams.. so i guess.. i'm kinda.. lol
AMBERLY07
yes i am i just tried out 4 basketball i also play baseball/volleyball/socarr/football/and cheerliding
jerseygal34
i am..sports are like my life besides school blink.gif ..and if i ddn't i would prob just be a pile of mush laugh.gif lol
gratedcheese.
I'm pretty athletic. I play basketball, volleyball and field hockey for school and I'm on a basketball and field hockey team outside of school happy.gif
emazing
No, not really. I frkn' wish I was athletic, though.
mellow.gif
toodlepops.
Sadly, no.
My mum has been questioning herself how come I didn't get her athletic genes. whistling.gif
starlette
I guess i'm kinda athletic. I like sports and I try to be active. okay so no I'm not athletic, I'm just active. I'm a good dancer but no one counts that as athletic.
Claudel
Uhm, i was 2 times in my life, 1st when i was playing football in my last Soccer team,and 2nd when i was in Army,but since from about 8 years i work only Night Shifts,i smoke 3 pack's of cigs per day/night and i drink ton's of coffe, im a lazzy skinny bastard >.<
demolished
^
dam, smoking !

You're risking your life for a disease, cancer, health problems, cells issue, and etc. You're going to look alot old faster. ohmy.gif mellow.gif
5ayuri
I think I'm pretty athletic.
But I don't show it, because I'm lazy.
HongKongDong
I would say I am. Play basketball everyday for about an hour and a half.
Levy2k6
im okay.. i usually play alot of b-ball when its not hot and i swim alot in summer.. go me.
totallyxticxtac
im kinda. but i only play sports during the school year and do nothing in the summer.
XLilAznGrl592X
I am not athletic at all. I only play one sport. ha :|
AngryBaby
yes, basketball and track are my best, but i dont have a hard time with alot of physical sports.
Nicolatofu
I wasn't at all because I was very girly and pretty much sucked at all sports. But I had gotten into cheerleading and now I play tennis. Oh and swim/work out in my free time. It makes me feel better about myself
tequila_sky
kinda. I am not really into group sports but I am into gym, pilates that stuff.
yummy_delight
A little bit. I'll run occasionally, but only short distances and if I have to escape a rapist.

My big sport is swimming. _smile.gif
gelionie
Nope.

I only go swimming or play badminton only in a while.
rinchan089
Actually, I'm completely incompetent in anything related to sports. Wait, no, I can serve in volleyball!

Yeah, I was that kid who was always picked last in gym class...

Rin-chan
PinkTrash
Yes, I'm pretty athletic. I'm a good runner.. I do track and cross country. Also basketball and just personal fitness. _smile.gif
TheReasonWhy
absolutely no. i suck at gym
[Filp]Essence
kinda, but it doesn't matter. all that counts is how smart you are. how smart can you out smart someone athletic. lmao
laughn_l0ser
not really..
i'm pretty good at volleyball and tennis though.
grrfield
I do track, running is fun
AngryBaby
QUOTE(Funky Buddha @ Sep 3 2005, 1:13 AM)
I would say I am. Play basketball everyday for about an hour and a half.

thats it?
Aoiro
Hm...
I guess.
I play a lot of sports, and have fun with them.
So sure...
itsARIE
I was much more athletic when I was in high school... my life revolved around cheerleading... but not so much anymore...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.