Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: am i lesbian?
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
Pages: 1, 2
surfer xo girl
i am just so confused right now! ive ahd bf's in the past and i am attracted to them, but when me and my friends have sleepovers and stuff we always mess around u know just for fun, but i really enjoy it. is this normal?? we usually just make out and cuddle u know just cause were being crazy but one of my friends i just am so attracted to her and we finger each other and like to get naked and rub up on each other. IS THIS NORMAL? or am i a LESBIAN?!?! i need help... cry.gif
pyrochick19770
...ummm, you're bi then?
iNyCxShoRT
erm, i don't think it's normal unless you're bi or something o_o or maybe because you have urges because there's no guys around?
loljuliana
maybe you're "experimenting".
i dunno wth i just said but yeah.
i dont think of it as like.. "normal" but maybe it's just a phase? i didnt
you're probably bi. nothing bad about that :]
demolished
you're probably a bi. or messing around and treated her like your bbf.

dont be ashamed but your parent might .. " !@#$%^@#$% "
yupimchuck
its been proven that teenagers, wether straight, gay or bi, like to experiment.

but maybe youre past that and youre bi.
dunno.

i used to kinda be in your position. butttt.
yeah.
danielle_x3
you're either bi or bi-curious.
xldubaliciousx
I'm just gonna say that maybe you're bi. Or maybe it is just a phase. Only time will tell.
REBELnDISGUISE
QUOTE(danielle_x3 @ Jul 30 2005, 3:03 PM)

I agree with her.
Tung
your most definitely bi or curious and shit. but reading what you just said, was haawwwt. hahahaha =P
Skyline Drive
I don't think you are bi-curious, people who are bi-curious don't go that far.
You are most definately BI or Lesbian.
HoodieObsessed
wow, you're getting a little friendly with your friends there... wink.gif

You coulld be bi, or you couldn't. Do YOU tihnk you're bi? It's all about you. If you don't want to be bi you don't have to, the choice is completely yours. If you want to be bi, go ahead, fool aroudn with some women (although it already sounds like you're bassically doing that already) if you don't want to be bi, don't. Go out with guys and forget about girls.

Once again, it's your choice, and your choice only, don't let anyone influence you one way or another. happy.gif
malimars
ur either bi or young and still experienceing new things!
RiC3xBoy
You might also be in a phase....other than that, just read what everyone else wrote.
osidepinay33
QUOTE(pyrochick19770 @ Jul 30 2005, 12:58 PM)
...ummm, you're bi then?

yeah i agree.. and lyk some other said.. maybe you're just "expirmenting" cuz maybe your not sure.. and maybe your still trying to find what you really are
iheartjohn
You're going through a phase. Being a lesbian isn't all about sex, contrary to popular belief.
inthemudhole
It is kind of too early to say.
Basically every teenager goes through a curiosity stage... even with their own sex, so it's basically pretty normal. It's too early to say...
shortiiex
it can be bi or you are just having innocent fun. Just for your own pleasure....but can you imagine yourself dating her?
Hiphop d[-_-]b
so you and your girlfriends make out, cuddle & finger eachother ? ..

like danielle_x3 said. your either bi or bi curious.
or expiramenting [sp?]
yupimchuck
QUOTE(HoodieObsessed @ Jul 30 2005, 11:03 PM)
wow, you're getting a little friendly with your friends there... wink.gif

You coulld be bi, or you couldn't. Do YOU tihnk you're bi? It's all about you. If you don't want to be bi you don't have to, the choice is completely yours. If you want to be bi, go ahead, fool aroudn with some women (although it already sounds like you're bassically doing that already) if you don't want to be bi, don't. Go out with guys and forget about girls.

Once again, it's your choice, and your choice only, don't let anyone influence you one way or another.  happy.gif

You cant just -stop being bi-
technicolour
Like what everyone else said, you're either Bi or just experimenting.
lKVNiiKINKYl
You were straight till I read the fingering part...so most likely bi
PrideOfAzia
I think ur bi...=]
mzkandi
I agree with Felicia. Alot females confuse being physically and sexually attracted to another female with them being lesbian. But it goes beyond that. You have to have actually feelings for this person. If they are feelings of being in love then you want to spend the rest of your life with this person. I dont know if your going through a phase or not but follow what in your heart and not your hormones.
pinayprincess
woah.... im guessing your bi then
lassipiktunn
QUOTE(surfer xo girl @ Jul 30 2005, 4:55 PM)
we finger each other and like to get naked and rub up on each other.  IS THIS NORMAL?

no really is this normal? huh.gif cuz i got really close friends but the most we do is hug or kiss the cheeks
i think u are bi already
megan_x3
Your may be just experimenting the feeling of it. A lot of what other people say. Maybe you just want to fool around and you actually really don't know what it is. Follow your heart ... not the choices that you make .. with another teens or womans. If you have serious feelings for that particular person, and you feel like you want to spend the rest of your life with that person, then I guess you've fallen in love with them. Follow your choices.
ishowernaked
haha thats funnny :)

ur probably bi/curious like everyone else said --- yeah i just brought this topic back from the bottom of the list just cause it was cool
breakingdawn
I'm guessing bi, or slowley moving into lesbian-hood. Because a friend of mine was totally attracted to men before she became a full out lesbian. Or you can just be experimenting.
elaboratedream
you're probably bi... I would have said curious up until I read the part about fingering...
Paradox of Life
You know if you're a lesbian or not. But I'm assuming you're a bisexual, good open-minded you. _smile.gif
dahding
ur most likely bi, or bi slowly turning into lesbian. cause u've done some serious stuff. congrats for being open minded about this.
anubis
i read the making out part and was like "hmm... maybe a little acceptable."

but then i read that you get naked and finger each other?

uhh..

... i'm pretty sure that's as lesbian as you can get.
Aethyr
If she still has feelings and is still sexually attracted to males then she's not a lesbian. I think you're already experimenting, with the making out, cuddling. But fingering and laying naked with her, and you enjoy it and don't feel uncomfortable. Bisexual. However time will only tell, girls (guys) experiment just because they can say they've "done" everything in life, others do it because curiousness gets the better of them. Then most do it because they are geniuely confused. If you continue to be with females and males to see which way to tip more too, then you'll realize, though a lot can't just be with one sex after already being with the same sex.
jue
hmm.. you could be bi. you could liek both genders.
ag3nt_sm17h
Whoah the last two lines caught me off guard...
i would say I have no reason to comment because I have no Idea, I just wantedc to wish you good luck on either decision
aznxdreamer
i THINK your an alien.
NgocQuyen
QUOTE(danielle_x3 @ Jul 30 2005, 6:03 PM)

^agreed

but on a personal note..for quyen's virgin mind and soul...TMI!!!!!!!! rolleyes.gif
gr00vyswordsman
QUOTE(tungtwista @ Jul 30 2005, 9:34 PM)
your most definitely bi or curious and shit. but reading what you just said, was haawwwt. hahahaha =P

that was so hawwwwt what you just said lol
DrEaMgUy2K1
People made some good points ><;

Your either Bi, or Bi-curious, and maybe your just going through a phase where u like to mess around, going through a phase is normal.. just not fingering ur girlfriends. And just because u enjoy sleepovers and cuddling with ur friends doesnt mean ur lesbian, why do we do things on our own? cuz we enjoy it.

Just live life as you want and youll find out either ur straight and naughty or ur bisexual or maybe even lesbian, who knows, we cant tell you what you are. i just suggest u are sure before u go telling ur parents :O
xFaith
Woah. cant imagine me doing that with my friends o.O
Do you sometimes think about a real relationship with her, "real" love? instead of just sexual stuff? if yes, i think your bi.
Jeng
thats just nasty to read, no offence,but its just nasty, your probably bi. but its just nasty reading your post ;xEKJWAFKLDJSFKLJSD@#$@#$@#%$^%&%.like that.

edit//and fingering each other is not normal for friends.
Retrogressive
QUOTE(swiftly_x_now @ Aug 2 2005, 5:48 PM)
I'm guessing bi, or slowley moving into lesbian-hood. Because a friend of mine was totally attracted to men before she became a full out lesbian. Or you can just be experimenting.

OH my god! ROFL LESBIANHOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(aznxdreamer @ Nov 16 2005, 10:25 PM)
i THINK your an alien.

Nice.

----
and oh yeah:
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=110586

I think we've already agreed that your bi. Get on, get over. I'm tired of teen melodrama about sexuality.
MeLoNiSyUmMy
bi?
EmoEyelinerx
Bi because you like both guys and girls.
steve330
QUOTE(pyrochick19770 @ Jul 30 2005, 3:58 PM) *
...ummm, you're bi then?

I would have to go with this one too
Watttt
look if you ARE bi....its fine...im gay its no big deal..its only human so if your worried about it...
yrrnotelekktric
maybe you`re bisexual? shrug.gif

i just love how this thread has over 1000 views and so little replies. [/sarcasm]
misoshiru
QUOTE(yrrnotelekktric @ May 17 2007, 9:00 AM) *
maybe you`re bisexual? shrug.gif

i just love how this thread has over 1000 views and so little replies. [/sarcasm]

Maybe that's because the thread was made 2 years ago? rolleyes.gif
MeanBastard
pics please
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.