Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: would you rather a virgin
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
Pages: 1, 2
zhang
i was just wondering who would you rather have
jeSs1cA
i would say both, because i don't want a man that doesn't know what he's doing.. but then again i don't want a man who has slept with other girls so he can compare me to them.
zhang
i'd rather a virgin because im a virgin myself ..
JlIaTMK
More experience ;D. You know you'd want it.

Actually, I don't really mind.
Se7eN_x
virgin..because i don`t want him comparing how it was for me & him with him & other girls >.<
ApocalypseAelis
Both are okay with me. I mean, I wouldn't break up with some guy just because he's not a virgin...
mocassinsx29
Doesn't really matter to me, but if I was forced to choose for my life [err] then I'd say virgin, since I don't wanna be compared with other girls. >:]
shortiiex
doesn't really matter....but most boys who are not a virgin are mostly likely to use you
xsweetxcandyx
like i don't really mind, because i have dated both
its doesn't really matter once you really get to know them

but when i do dated a nonvirgin, i feel like he isn't expecting to go that far and like theres a chnace he would try something
xourzest
QUOTE(OmG_iTz_KiMi @ Jun 28 2005, 2:57 PM)
Virgin...

Because I'm one, so we would both not know what we are doing...lol, and plus, don't want him comparing me to another girl!!!

exactly took the words right out of my mouth!
dani41790
I don't know, I guess a virgin since I am one.
dreamerOi
virgin cause im one too. hah.
_sarcastic_
it doesn't really bother me whether or not he's a virgin.
nerdxcore
virgin.
sammi rules you
i would rather have a virgin just because i'm a virgin too.

though my boyfriend isn't a virgin..
mouse_3k
i like virgin boys... they seem less sexual
Skyline Drive
I don't know, the only good thing about him not being a virgin would be that he is experienced and he knows what he is doing.

I'd feel more comfortable knowing that it was his 1st time too though.. and it would mean more. So I'd go with a virgin.
parallel
A virgin boy.
Tehe. That sounds funny.
sexy_chick
i would want a virgin b/c he will learn new stuff and we would have fun but then i wouldnt want one b/c then he kows what he is doing and what turns on girls and stuff like that
TYPiKALFEMME
i think a virgin b/c its safe and i wont get any stds or any sexual transmitted diseases
topsyturvy
^ Hey i never thought about that blink.gif Good point.
xlaydee_v
it doesnt matter lol
maia_dc
A guy who wasn't a virgin. Because then he's more experienced, and it's less awkward that way.

Also, it seems like most guys aren't virgins, so if I had one who was I'd be like, "what's wrong with you????" lol *that's mean.*
aznxdreamer
both. so if i suck he wont know it. and if he sucks il know its alright cuz hes never done it before.
..:loveee.NuTTii
I'd prefer a guy who wasn't a virgin. If we're gunna be akward, might as well be akward together. Plus TYPiKALFEMME brought up a good point about STD's and all.
x shootingstar x
i want him to be a f**king virgin.

haha.. that just sounded funny and i had to add it in.

anyway, yes i want him to be a virgin because of so many reasons.. first.. girls and guys are equal. blah blah.. as ppl stated.
supahstah_luv
QUOTE(zhang @ Jun 28 2005, 12:40 PM)

yeh. same here.

and same with the comparison thing..
i don't mind being compared to as in looks or favorite colors (rolleyes.gif) or whatever..
but how i am in bed ain't gonna be something i practise everyday
it's just the way i am..
HappyHeart
virgin
ThePrincessofTKD
i`d prefer him being a virgin, that way it`s really special. happy.gif
JacksonLovejazz
yeaaa is would be funnn....butt if ur girl know ur not...she not gonna love u the way she does...like be4...Buttt yea is good to hide thooo...Buttt is good to Stay virgin too...cause you get more Repest from Guys...cause guys treat a girl that is virgin Diff then a nonvirgin one.......likee a nonvirgin one...we just tryin to f**k and leave....but the virgin 1....we trynna stay with it...and make it our wifeyy
fallen_angel1137
My boyfriend isn't a virgin (even though I am) and i've gotta admit, i like it that he is experienced.
sparkliez08
well i would want someone that nkows what they are doing soo it wouldnt be like to people that have no clue what to do...and can help make the sxperince beetter...but not like totally experinced..bc i wouldnt want to be compared to too many others girls....and wouldnt want someone that everyone has been with... you knoe cool.gif
biglamchops
yeah..most girls say the same thing... because no girl wants to be compared to another girl by their bf's. Even though you know they love you...those thoughts will be in the back of your head... I was...she wasn't...but I'm a quick learner... tongue.gif
danielle_x3
virgin. because i'm oneee
AZNmonkeyx3
i would rather want a vergin cuz im one.
takingbacksandy
i rather date a virgin since i am one. it makes me feel so insecure when i date non-virgins. i'm those losers waiting until marriage.. and i think those non-virgins are just out to de-virginize me. ahaha
Paradox of Life
Virgin because I'd just be comfortable with someone around my own level as far as sexual experiences.
enyceXaddiction
both.
pyrochick19770
I say virgin... for now.

Hell, I'm only 15. I'll mess around, but not with someone who's already had sex.
I'd feel like he'd be "expecting" something.
eli5e
a virginnn ... cause i'm a virgin ..and i don't want a guy w/ that much experience haha :p
pinayprincess
QUOTE(jeSs1cA @ Jun 28 2005, 2:27 PM)
i would say both, because i don't want a man that doesn't know what he's doing.. but then again i don't want a man who has slept with other girls so he can compare me to them.

dido
heyyfrankie
QUOTE(pinayprincess @ Jul 17 2005, 5:57 PM)
dido

OMG! lmao! laugh.gif

it's ditto.
xXMomoBubbleTeaXx
Well to me it has it's ups & it's downs

Virgin- No experince, but also you know he's clean

No Virgin- Experience & prolly feels a whole lot better, but he's a dirty boii...

But hey jusst give him some ax body wash thats how dirty boiiz get clean... happy.gif
EmmalieV
I dont like guy virgins =X
HoodieObsessed
QUOTE(zhang @ Jun 28 2005, 11:40 AM)

same. but I don't really care...if he's not virgin at least he has more experience wink.gif
sheddingtears
id rather he be a virgin.
starlette
dangit I voted wrong one. I'd want a virgin. at first is not that great, but eventually you teach him and he does everything JUST the way you like it. Its great. I speak from personal experience of course shifty.gif
Tainted Euphoria
I'd want a virgin because I think it's kind of romantic to fumble your way through the first experience together. It puts a sort of intimacy between the two of you that is just unique to this sort of situation.
Tainted Euphoria
I'd want a virgin because I think it's kind of romantic to fumble your way through the first experience together. It puts a sort of intimacy between the two of you that is just unique to this sort of situation.
OhXiet_ItzDonnA
It dont really matter to me much but I think a virgin.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.