Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bra Straps
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
Pages: 1, 2
angelhoshi
Do you think it's a turn on or turn off if a girl's bra straps are showing from underneath her clothes? Just wondering.
KELLYYY
It'll be funny if I saw a bra strap showing on a guy. *giggles*
Eryi
Are you turned on by a bra strap? I'm not that horny. My answer would be no, bra straps don't get me turned on..
tchotchke
i nulled my vote but i guess it'd be hot for a 11 year old boy to see a bra strap... OOOooooh. But please... it's just a bra strap?
Lightner
ya come on a bra strap?? does it matter? look whats in it ^_^!
aera
QUOTE(im_s0_sp0ngey @ May 15 2005, 3:39 PM)

laugh.gif yes, but that would be a little scary
heyyfrankie
they don't turn me on or off. =|
mona lisa
Only if you see it because she's wearing sheer clothing, then you know she's probably a slut. Well, I guess guys would like that. Anyway, seeing a bra strap is nothing! I don't get how it would be a turn off. And it's only a bra strap. I'd be surprised if a guy got excited just because of that.
banthisaccountnow
Well.. it's a turnoff if she's wearing like a strapless shirt with a bra that isn't strapless...
Looow
QUOTE(gotnoheart @ May 16 2005, 4:36 PM)
And it's only a bra strap. I'd be surprised if a guy got excited just because of that.

I agree. It's a freakin bra strap. rofl
whomps
How can bra straps show underneath the clothes? Are they see-through clothes or something? You mean.. bra straps showing at the shoulders where the clothes aren't covering? Doesn't really matter to me. As long as they're not trying to show it off on purpose.. or something.
ApocalypseAelis
I think he means when a bra strap like...slips out from under a sleeveless shirt or something.

Nulled my vote.

I doubt too many guys would get turned on by just a bra strap...
sharerol
I don't know what guys would think of it, but to me, it really isn't that big of a deal.
tmauze
it's just a bra strap
CrimsonSkyGraphics
QUOTE(ocpimple @ May 16 2005, 7:56 PM)
Well.. it's a turnoff if she's wearing like a strapless shirt with a bra that isn't strapless...

^I agree. But, in other situations..like the idea of it slipping off the shoulder. o.O Hm. If I already think the girl's hot and I'm interested, then yes. I guess it just adds to it. Although I have to admit, it'd be a lot mroe of a turn on than the thong showing from the jeans..x.x

(And yes, I know this is to guys..>.>...and I'm a girl. But : P)
liquidize
its so hot when you see the bra strap rolleyes.gif
sk8ter4life750
QUOTE(JAMx33 @ May 15 2005, 4:59 PM)
Are you turned on by a bra strap? I'm not that horny. My answer would be no, bra straps don't get me turned on..

Ha he must be. hammer.gif
sk8ter4life750
QUOTE(x uHoH iTs Lo x @ May 16 2005, 8:20 PM)
I agree. It's a freakin bra strap. rofl

by the way in your picture your bra strap is showing you just gave some one the ups. You must be horney...........
someflipguy
Bra Strap i dont think it is anything special that I get horny over!
literemix24
o.O to me, I just put, "don't care" they're just bra straps..o.O
misoshiru
god. it's just a bra strap. it's not like her boobs are showing or anything.
Le_Jay
Depends if she lets me cut it or not.
ichigofan
the Guys locker room is sooo much interesting than the girls locker room...... Bra Straps are Slutty clear ones are Hot
SnowSlasher
Bra straps arnt really a turn on, but what that guy said before...

"Unless they let me cut it!"

That got me thinking twice...
L3d_Z3pp3l1n16
you girls come up with some retarded topics lol
soulless727
purple ponies (self-deleted 12/06)
yycleo
i dont really care =.=|||
malsnave
turns my ass on!
XaZnX07
umm no not really dont really matter to me
My_Love_Is_Anime
lol Not really that much of a turn on but yeah it's hot
h31d1
QUOTE(im_s0_sp0ngey @ May 15 2005, 11:39 AM)

hehe. whistling.gif
EddieV
To be honest I don't really care...
crashingg
QUOTE(im_s0_sp0ngey @ May 15 2005, 2:39 PM)

HAHAHHAH i agree biggrin.gif
malsnave
it kinda arouses me, actually.
MrDolphin
Eh...i usually tease them about it "Hey, I can seeeee ur braa strap". But, its nothing really big (not literally) about bra straps showing, now..if...."they" were showing... whistling.gif
blogdeleted
QUOTE(sharerol @ May 17 2005, 10:42 AM)
I don't know what guys would think of it, but to me, it really isn't that big of a deal.

yah, mayb it's bcuz ur a girl & like...mayb ur like used 2 it...i dno, but...yea
blogdeleted
if it's a nice bra strap that matches their outfit, it's a turn on.
if it's like a black bra strap under a white shirt...ugh. bad.
IamRad
its just a bra strap.. not like ur seeing their actual bra.
imjustkiddin
QUOTE(Lightner @ May 15 2005, 5:06 PM)
ya come on a bra strap?? does it matter? look whats in it ^_^!

yeah i agree and i voted no
Rayj
bra straps dont effect me. i have bigger things to worry about like getting it off.
swishersweet
wat kinda question is dat
maia_dc
What kind of prude person gets turned on by a bra strap?

OMGOMG ITSABRA STRAP AHHHHHHH BONERRRR
^Wth. _dry.gif
blogdeleted
what the f**k
b-boymatt
i say that seeing bra straps is definatley hot, but i have got to agree with the guy at the top of yjis page. Look at what it is holding!

i do think bra straps are hot but, they don't turn me on.
Levy2k6
i dont like it when its a low cut back and u see the strap but i dont really care really.
incoherent
if you can see the outline of em, its not a turn off for me, but if theyre hanging out of their shirt, its not really the most turn on thing for me. i hate it when girls where tank tops with bra straps showing. get a strapless bra or something. it just looks tacky.

but than again, a bra is better than saggy boobs.
latinprep12
some girls...if ur tanned nd wearin one in my room..uumm yeh turn on...but im more of a booty guy..so yeh
Aestuarium
it doesn't matter
royal
it dont matter when the bra's off :D
Oranite
Don't really care...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.