Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New staff members*
Forums > News and Announcements > Announcements
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
lookitskim
I would like to annouce the newest members to cB.
You guys will do a wonderful job biggrin.gif

PEOPLE STAFF:
dani41790
Frankie
stephinika
tooeffingcrazy
XKali_chik_4_lifeX
xxcrazyjewxx

XANGA STAFF:
bballbabiegrl
mysticalazxn
D1SMANTLED
Heathasm

I would like to thank everyone who applied and didn't make it today. Don't look at it as a bad thing. cB is a fast growing online community.. we will be looking for more staffs later in the future. So don't give up! biggrin.gif cB wouldn't have made it this far without all you guys happy.gif
mzkandi
Yay!! Congrats you guys!!
JlIaTMK
Congratulations you guys. I'm sure you guys will be wonderful moderators, especially Stephanie and Rachel!
tooeffingcrazy
Wow! I'm in shock! Thanks you guys for choosing me. _smile.gif I will do my hardest (:
JlIaTMK
Kim, you made a typo miss lol

cB would've made it this far without all you guys
Skyline Drive
Congrats Everyone! At least two of my bets won thumbsup.gif Good Job Guys, I'm sure you will all do a great job aswell happy.gif
Nicolatofu
I'd like to give a big thanks to Jusun, Kim, and all the staff members. Also, everyone who believed and supported in me. I look foward to helping cB continue to grow and maintenence its healthy environment! happy.gif
lookitskim
QUOTE(JlIaTMK @ Apr 25 2005, 4:36 PM)
Kim, you made a typo miss lol

haha thanks.. i was trying to do this in a hurry.
xcaitlinx
congrats! *mumbles under breath* whistling.gif

edit // wait..so that whole sydney becoming a mod was a rumor? huh.gif
jooleeah
Woohoo. Congrats, guys _smile.gif
inthemudhole
Congratulations. _smile.gif
iheartsimba
Welcome to staff everyone!!! XD You all deserve it _smile.gif
gigiopolis
CONGRATULATIONS!

Excellent choices.
mysticalazxn
woah thank you! i will do my best!
Heathasm
oamsdfleus i had to of been last to be picked for xanga staff haha :P thats so cool
fweeeeeeee

thanks everyone who supported me biggrin.gif

edit: am i the only one whos member group didnt get updated>? ermm.gif
Teesa
I'd like to thank all the staff members, especially the administrators. Thank you for choosing me, I will do the best job and you will not be disappointed. _smile.gif
HelloSunshine
Congrats everyone! happy.gif You guys all deserved it. For us who didn't make it, there's always next time, right? _smile.gif flowers.gif
william
QUOTE(caytexo @ Apr 25 2005, 3:38 PM)
edit // wait..so that whole sydney becoming a mod was a rumor? huh.gif

um, to be blunt, duh.

congratulations you guys. this means rachel will be around awhile longer.. yes!
Flaunted
;D woot woot. more bold people
EXPLO5ION
Congratulation guys. I think you deserved it.
jennyjenny
Drats, i didn't make it.

Congrats to everyone, though.
Just_Dream
Congratulations! Yay I was rooting for Heathasm. :]

Congratulations too all those selected. You all earned it. flowers.gif
Azarel
QUOTE(lookitskim @ Apr 25 2005, 4:33 PM)
PEOPLE STAFF:dani41790
I'm honestly disappointed. I didn't think it would be this blatanly obvious, but this staff choice (and also the whole Seon Ho situation) proves just how much Jusun favors friends over others, how much he overlooks qualification for friendship.

Look at her posts. Do not tell me she doesn't spam; you will be lying. Again, I am disappointed, not even because I wasn't chosen, but because she was.
mona lisa
Yay, congratulations to all you guys!

I knew Frankie, Nicloe, Heather, Rachel, and Teesa would make great mods! I'm happy for you guys and welcome to the new Staff. happy.gif
xquizit
Congrats to you all! Looking forward to working with you guys. =]
sharerol
Congratulations to all of you guys! I'm sure you'll be GREAT mods!! thumbsup.gif
heyyfrankie
oh my gosh! ohmy.gif thank you to all of the current staff and admins for picking me! and congrats to all other recipients! thumbsup.gif
Spirited Away
I don't know half of you... but congrats on being chosen. I look forward to working with you guys.
Chii
QUOTE(Azarel @ Apr 25 2005, 7:56 PM)
I'm honestly disappointed. I didn't think it would be this blatanly obvious, but this staff choice (and also the whole Seon Ho situation) proves just how much Jusun favors friends over others, how much he overlooks qualification for friendship.

Look at her posts. Do not tell me she doesn't spam; you will be lying. Again, I am disappointed,  not even because I wasn't chosen, but because she was.

i am disappointed as well...i could have sworn someone said that this wasn't a popularity contest ermm.gif
EmmalieV
Congratulations =)
D1SMANTLED
OMG. YAY! Thanks! _smile.gif
gigiopolis
QUOTE(Azarel @ Apr 25 2005, 4:56 PM)

Look at her posts. Do not tell me she doesn't spam; you will be lying. Again, I am disappointed,  not even because I wasn't chosen, but because she was.

Jusun wasn't solely in control of who would be modded, Kim had her input also. You can't possibly put the blame on one person. And besides, I'm sure they both had good reasons why some people were modded and some people were NOT.
Azarel
QUOTE(barelyy_coherent @ Apr 25 2005, 5:07 PM)
Jusun wasn't solely in control of who would be modded, Kim had her input also. You can't possibly put the blame on one person. And besides, I'm sure they both had good reasons why some people were modded and some people were NOT.
Why was Dani modded then? Look at her posts. Really now.
mzkandi
QUOTE(Azarel @ Apr 25 2005, 7:56 PM)

well i am sure the mods have a reason...Once again congrats to those that deserved and but overall I am happy with the choices...we have some good mods
xquizit
QUOTE(barelyy_coherent @ Apr 25 2005, 7:07 PM)

I took part as well. It was a very careful and just process.
gigiopolis
QUOTE(Azarel @ Apr 25 2005, 5:09 PM)
Why was Dani modded then? Look at her posts. Really now.

Sorry, do I look like Jusun/Kim/Roxy to you?
Azarel
QUOTE(barelyy_coherent @ Apr 25 2005, 5:11 PM)
Sorry, do I look like Jusun/Kim/Roxy to you?
Fine then, the question is redirected. Christ.
mouse_3k
Congrats guys! proud of yall!
Rachel
Oh wow! Thank you soo much!! I am in shock!

By the way, I completely agree with Anna. I hope that Dani can prove herself mellow.gif
YourSuperior
QUOTE(barelyy_coherent @ Apr 26 2005, 12:40 PM)
CONGRATULATIONS!

Excellent choices.

Not really, Dani spams a whole bunch.
EmmalieV
^RACHEL! CONGRATS =) You are going to be an AWESOME MOD =)

Congrats to everyone else , STEPH AND NICOLE!.
gigiopolis
QUOTE(alvin_ward155 @ Apr 25 2005, 5:19 PM)
Not really, Dani spams a whole bunch.

** generally speaking
Pulchritude
aww i didnt make it sad.gif ... congrads to the rest tho!
seriouslynikki
Congrats everyone!!!
Looow
Aw too bad I didn't make it. Oh well theres always next time!
Rachel,Stephanie & NiCOLE!!! Congrats!!!
Gypsy Eyes
i was rooting for everyone who got it, exactly how i expected it. It'll be great having you guys on the team.
xTINAA
Wonderful job everyone! I'm extra excited that Teesa got picked =)

Edit:
I hadn't read the previous posts about Dani having made staff. However, now that I have noticed that and I have looked at her posts, I too feel disappointed that she was chosen. Sure, I'm disappointed that I wasn't chosen as well, but even more so, I feel that there were a few other members that would have made great staff yet, she was picked instead. It's almost a feeling of being cheated. Anyways, just my two cents on it. I'm also very curious as to why she was chosen opposed to others.
shortiiex
Congratulation to all if you'all thumbsup.gif
DanielleMaria05
I knew Rachel was going to get it. GO YOU!!!!! You'll be a great mod.

Oh well.. there's always next time for me..

Congrats to everyone else!!!
sadolakced acid
hmm.

i'm with anna on that. those posts are crap.

Congrats to all who we modded today. you have proven me wrong.

i was really hoping my 'application' would sway someone... but no; not really.

for me, CB has been going downhill, judging from the quality of the debates in the debate forum.

i really do hope there is a CB revolution and something changes, or else soon it will really not worth my time to come to CB anymore.

so, mods, i hope you really do make CB a better place.

(( i like how the applications thread convenently is gone... now i can't read and judge the applications))

go anna!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.