Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: can u be a pregnant virgin??
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
Pages: 1, 2, 3
i_love_billie_joe
jus wondering if a guy has cum on his d**k n sticks it round ur vag n fingers u can u get pregnant? huh.gif
my n mates have been discussin this one for a while, we havnt come up with a answer yet so i decided to bring it to the gals locker room n c wot every1 eles thinks happy.gif i personally think yes
Weird addiction
Haha i don't think you can get pregnant...you can only get pregnant if you have sex...well i get cum on my fingers and around my vag a lot and i'm not pregnant.

Sorry to dissapoint you, you can't be like holy mary.
i_love_billie_joe
yeah... ur probly right
misoshiru
QUOTE(i_love_billie_joe @ Apr 14 2005, 9:48 PM)
jus wondering if a guy has cum on his d**k n sticks it round ur vag n fingers u can u get pregnant?  huh.gif
my n mates have been discussin this one for a while, we havnt come up with a answer yet so i decided to bring it to the gals locker room n c wot every1 eles thinks  happy.gif i personally think yes

i kind of don't get you. he has "cum on his d**k" and sticks it in your vagina? what?
nicky04033
i'm confused......... but most probably getting pregnant already means da loss of virginity.........
i heard dat bathing together can make girl pregnant tho.... but da possibility is reli low....
Weird addiction
QUOTE(nicky04033 @ Apr 14 2005, 3:39 PM)
i heard dat bathing together can make girl pregnant tho.... but da possibility is reli low....

Say what? bathing together can make a girl pregnant blink.gif
nicky04033
QUOTE(sandra6645 @ Apr 14 2005, 10:40 PM)
Say what? bathing together can make a girl pregnant  blink.gif

yup.... cuz da sperm may get in da vagina thru water cuz da survive in water better than in air....... but da possibility is reli low cuz mostly da sperms die once they come into contact wiv air or maybe water? i'm not sure....
misoshiru
no, that's just an urban legend. bathing together cannot make a girl pregnant.
nicky04033
QUOTE(x__forever @ Apr 14 2005, 10:44 PM)
no, that's just an urban legend.  bathing together cannot make a girl pregnant.

then it's cool=)..... no need to worry when bathing wiv bf=)
pingpang_0811
i think it's difficult to be pregnant...
even the finger has sperms on it..... mm...... impossible..(maybe)
oh..... i'm confusing now... hahah
xMayleex
Well i read that if a boy has cum on his fingers and he gives the girl oral sex than she can get pregnant, i doubt it though.
mouse_3k
u can get pregnant and virgin. I had pregnancy scare and im a virgin lol. strang things are possible
AngelicEyz00
Yes... if the sperm makes it's way up there, then yeah. But then that sucks. If i were to get pregnant, I would at least have wanted to enjoy the experience of having had sex instead of being a pregnant virgin.
f00LisH_h3aRt63
QUOTE(AngelicEyz00 @ Apr 14 2005, 7:55 AM)
Yes... if the sperm makes it's way up there, then yeah. But then that sucks. If i were to get pregnant, I would at least have wanted to enjoy the experience of having had sex instead of being a pregnant virgin.

hahaha what elba said ^^. lol

throb.gif jackie
youdrivinmegrapes
I'm sure there`s a way for that eventhough the chances are reall low huh.gif

yup.... cuz da sperm may get in da vagina thru water cuz da survive in water better than in air....... but da possibility is reli low cuz mostly da sperms die once they come into contact wiv air or maybe water? i'm not sure....

yeah if that was true then you basically wouldn't be safe swimming with a guy in a pool or something either and people do that all the time
shnuzzles
_dry.gif ... i dun think sooo
IamRad
QUOTE(AngelicEyz00 @ Apr 14 2005, 12:55 PM)

yeah id rather want to have sex and enjoy it rather than jjust get pregnant all of a sudden..
_sarcastic_
there is a possiblilty that you can get pregnant if the sperm travels up there. but i think the chances of that are quite slim
Solipsist
You get to give birth to Jesus if you do.
So try it.

- Solipsist
iheartsimba
Actually. It is possible. I was reading CosmoGirl at school today, and one question was if a guy had sperm on his finger, and fingured you could you get pregnant? And they said there is a possibility..but it's very unlikely
mona lisa
Yeah, you can. A virgin is someone who never had sex. You can get pregnant without doing it.
twelveislands
You can get pregnant and be a virgin as like what other people said. If he had sperm on his fingers and put them inside of you laugh.gif Because they would move off and swim up to your oh so tiny eggs huh.gif
jennyjenny
You have too much time on your hands.

And it could. Why don't you try it?
cookiedough19
Yeah, you can get preggers, because sperm swim if there is any fluids to swim in, and being near your vagina there are fluids. If there is cum on anything and it touches your vagina theres a risk of pregnancy.

You can get pregnant if your having sex in the water(i.e. pool, hot tub) because the water/chemicals in the water can mess up a condom. And I saw somewhere that also bacteria can end up in there if your in the water, so your bacically have to be very careful when it comes to sex in water.
sammehmyst
QUOTE(youdrivinmegrapes @ Apr 14 2005, 2:34 PM)
I'm sure there`s a way for that eventhough the chances are reall low  huh.gif
yeah if that was true then you basically wouldn't be safe swimming with a guy in a pool or something either and people do that all the time

that's a good observation. people who swim don't just get pregnant from being in the pool with a bunch of guys.
xDexAnnax
yes u can get pregnante if a guy fingers u or touches ur vagina while he has sperm on his finger. i read it in cosmogirl.
teniweniwaheeni
I don't think so... THen again I'm not sure, lol, ask an expert if you want a sure answer... ^_^ cool.gif
xtiffysweetzx
its possible that u can get pregnant...but HIGHLY unlikely...but theres still a one in a million chance
Chii
QUOTE(gotnoheart @ Apr 14 2005, 4:11 PM)
Yeah, you can. A virgin is someone who never had sex. You can get pregnant without doing it.

yes it's true...like in that friends episode when phoebe gave birth to her brother's triplets

you can just have another guy's semen or have a couples' stuff inserted into you by a doctor and look!! you're a pregnant virgin

edit
why is everyone ignoring my reply? sad.gif might as welll make it in a bigger font
dani41790
i heard somewhere its possible but very unlikely
kryzcoak47luv666
I believe sperm can live until a temperature change of 5 degrees
Its possible, but highly unlikely, and if the temperature is right they can live up to 3 days exposed to air (not sure if those are the exact numbers but its very true)

This may be un PG 13 but its very true

You can get pregnant from A**l, if he doesn't wear a condom, and he pulls out and it can travel forward and make its way to the vagina and there to the uterus

So if its that easy then if a guy has sperm on his fingers and d**k and inserts them into the vagina, depending how quick it happened it is very possible but depending on the factors highly unlikely
tinababy143
no because the sperm dies as soon as it touches anything outside of the body..or so i learned in health class in 9th grade =P
vz_danielle
according to my health class teacher,
u must have sex when u wanna get pregnant.
and having sex already means the loss of virginity,
am i right?
vz_danielle
according to my health class teacher,
u must have sex when u wanna get pregnant.
and having sex already means the loss of virginity,
am i right?
starlette
all you need to know is in the air, sperm can only live for about a minute. And whats he puttin his goods all around your stuff for anyway lol. And really, to some people, a bigin is one who still holds sexual purity. If you are lettin him put his good that close, u aint exactly sexually pure.
GreenAssIrish
It's sort of impossible...nice screen name by the way. I love Tré Cool.
AngelTears
hah, the title of this topic sounded so ironic..

I know what you mean..

But it still sounded ironic *chuckel*

Anyways, yes you can.. I'm guessing it would be kinda hard to but its possible.
Jus2s1mp13
whoa never herd this topic before. I don't think it true though.
Kathleen
then it's cool=)..... no need to worry when bathing wiv bf=)

Hmm...if that's true, then my good friend would be pregnant. _smile.gif
whoa never herd this topic before. I don't think it true though.

Don't you love it when you know someone hasn't read one other post of a topic? As for me, I really don't know what to think of this because I have heard sperm dies instantly, but then why would an established magazine that informs girls about this stuff say there's still a possibility (no matter how slight)? *Ponders*
princess978
if a guy fingers u with cum on his fingers i do think there is a possibility...i read it in a mag
i can break
Awww....that's horrible. I guess if you don't wanna get pregnant, just stay protected!

*recap* If he has it on his fingers?! Eww...I wouldn't want his fingers there anyway. blink.gif
c0m3_what_may
Actually. It is possible. I was reading CosmoGirl at school today, and one question was if a guy had sperm on his finger, and fingured you could you get pregnant? And they said there is a possibility..but it's very unlikely

I was reading it today too and it kinda freaked me out! wacko.gif
whywasisostupid
i think there is.
tomboysocks
YOU CAN GET PREGNANT
yah... its only really really small chance though... but its still there!
Shattered_Hope
umm....no...
you get pregnant because you've had sex...
having sex means loss of virginity...
gelionie
I don't think a girl can still be called a virgin if she lets a guy look at her privates... ermm.gif

Well unless you're Virgin Mary...
Soleil
Man...it has happened even though the chances are super low it can happen so dont think its safe
stolenantics
you can get pregnant if the sperm enters you. sperm can live for about 3 days
myheartxbandages
QUOTE(Solipsist @ Apr 14 2005, 4:08 PM)
You get to give birth to Jesus if you do.
So try it.

- Solipsist

hahahahahahahahha biggrin.gif
heyyfrankie
if the sperm aren't dead by the time they make it to your vagin, than you could have a very small chance of getting pregnant. but i consider penis in vagina sex. ermm.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.