Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: playing with yourself
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
heyyfrankie
yeah, this is a weird topic...i am just warning you.

i have a question...why do some guys insist in playing with themselves in class? and sometimes it just isn't "playing", it is full on masturbation! i think that is nasty and inappropriate. there is this guy in my world geography class that sat right next to me and he just went to town every time in that class. it was becoming too distracting so i asked to be moved and thankfully he got moved out of my class! sick.gif some guys even admit to doing it! wacko.gif
cocoalightning27
omgomg theres this kid sitting like 3 feet away from me and at like esatly the same time evryday he just slips his hands into his pants....me and my friends like pull our chairs away...
iheartjohn
Back when I was in 6th grade, I remember my teacher catching this one boy playing with himself. He got his bodily fluids all over the desk and he was suspended for a week.
Eryi
Orgaism in class? Unbelieveable.
IamRad
QUOTE([f]eleeza @ Apr 12 2005, 5:28 PM)
Back when I was in 6th grade, I remember my teacher catching this one boy playing with himself. He got his bodily fluids all over the desk and he was suspended for a week.

hahahahaha! suspended.. damn thats harsh hahaha..

yeah my friend does that on the bus at school and anywhere where he can do it haha.. ew and then he wiped it on me huh.gif
Angel_Cece
thats just gross! i guess they're addicted?? i have no idea!
sm0kinm0nky
i sit in front in just about all my classes, and thats kind of nasty to do it in public lol
Etab
There's this kid that would always play with himself at school. Even when he presented a project/speech in front of the class, his hand's still in his pants...
Lightner
thats... disturbing... but this is worse.. in my facs class.... this kid has the time of his life when we are cooking.. he gets it all over the table and the teacher thinks its soap LOL!!! its smells like pee lol but yes... its disturbing he does it every friday....
mystah_danger
I think kids do it because..looking at it from experience (no i never played with myself in class)..they like the thrill and the adrenaline of the fact they might get caught..I guess danger turns them on our something and they get aroused and they do there thing..either that or..there just horny people who can get horny anyway and anywhere they want too...just dont bend over in the showers
ApocalypseAelis
Wow.

They really think nobody's going to notice if their hands are down their pants?
gigiopolis
Wow. I never thought people actually did that.

I have never encountered such a thing, thank God.
HoodieObsessed
QUOTE(barelyy_coherent @ Apr 12 2005, 10:40 PM)

me neither ohmy.gif
iliang86
wow...i would never had imagined that ppl would do this while in class...
starlette
I knew a guy that did it all the time. And his girlfriend gave him head in class and still didnt get caught. damn unobservant teachers. But of course, they made the teachers read us harry potter (in high school, guh) everyday, so the teacher never really paid that much attention anyway. boys are dumb.
twelveislands
^^ ohmy.gif

In school guys would put their hands down their trousers but they never done anything else.. they just left their hand there ermm.gif
jaeman
I don't see many of guys in my classes doing it, maybe it's because I sit in the front of the class most of the time.
misoshiru
that's disturbing.

we had a discussion about that in my psych class today since we were studying the psychodynamic perspective and freud. the conclusion we came to was that a person who desires sexual behavior even in class has a problem with their id-which is the pleasure seeking part of them.
paul murphy
Me and my friends do it nearly everyday...even during lunch.
someflipguy
Are you joking me! I never ever did that shit in public...
misoshiru
QUOTE(paul murphy @ Apr 13 2005, 10:39 PM)

i'm sorry. but that's really disgusting.
racoons > you
that is not normal.

*shudders*
mistersmcoleman
haha thats so funny.
soulless727
ponies
heyyfrankie
QUOTE(karamelle @ Apr 13 2005, 1:58 AM)
I knew a guy that did it all the time.  And his girlfriend gave him head in class and still didnt get caught. damn unobservant teachers.  But of course, they made the teachers read us harry potter (in high school, guh) everyday, so the teacher never really paid that much attention anyway. boys are dumb.

yeah, in speech class, one of my friends was in there while they were watching a movie and the teacher was on the computer so some guy and girl just sat in the corner with the lights off giving each oral pleasure.

QUOTE(paul murphy @ Apr 13 2005, 8:39 AM)

others as well as myself really did not need to know that.
xhiddenemotion
yeah my friend does that on the bus at school and anywhere where he can do it haha.. ew and then he wiped it on me 

eeew ! slap him if he does that again !
i never wanna see anyone doing that. eeee.
KELLYYY
Ugh. They act like nobody's gonna see them play with theirself. rolleyes.gif Nobody plays with theirself here, if they want to, GO PLAY WITH YOURSELF AT HOME GOD DAMNIT.
zznazi
who ever plays with them selfs during class if fu**ing sick in the mind........................ that just messed up.............wtf sick.gif
skateforfree
i would get up in the middle of class and kick the person who was doing it
Chii
QUOTE(barelyy_coherent @ Apr 13 2005, 1:40 AM)

me too blink.gif this is a shock for me wacko.gif

QUOTE(karamelle @ Apr 13 2005, 2:58 AM)
I knew a guy that did it all the time.  And his girlfriend gave him head in class and still didnt get caught. damn unobservant teachers.  But of course, they made the teachers read us harry potter (in high school, guh) everyday, so the teacher never really paid that much attention anyway. boys are dumb.

how did they not get caught? how can you not notice a girl under the desk or wherever? huh.gif

i've heard of people having sex in the hallways or in empty rooms but not having oral sex or masturbating in class with people there pinch.gif

i'm also kind of shocked that so many people are like "yeah i've seen it to no big deal" wow wacko.gif
IamRad
QUOTE(paul murphy @ Apr 13 2005, 9:39 AM)

i have an odd problem with u. u seem to disgust me in many of ur posts.. what is ur problem son?
skateforfree
QUOTE(paul murphy @ Apr 13 2005, 8:39 AM)

eww u do it wiht your friends
i would say you mite be homosexual but if seen your many wat do i do topics wiht girls

r u bi?
Soleil
Thats a little disturbing.
wickedcurse
horniness just pop up anywhere!!!! huh.gif

doing it in public???? and take note.. at school? nah! but my friend told me his classmate did it at the bus and wiped the cum at the bus' curtain! tongue.gif
fugito348
QUOTE(i_luv_monkeys! @ Apr 13 2005, 5:53 AM)
one me and my frend where in class and he was sort of playing with himself.
and it was very distracting so i kept watching. then i think he realised and he put his hand in my pants and it felt sooooooooo good tongue.gif

LMFAO LMAFO!!!! ROFL ROFL

DUDE sum guys hand was in ur pants!!!!

wat the fck dude, id be squirming and telling him to get the hell away from me!!!

LMAO, nice story though
fugito348
excuse my language
nightmare4taki
QUOTE([f]eleeza @ Apr 12 2005, 4:28 PM)

LMAO

My assistant mangager I used to work for told us he got caught playing with his self in the bathroom by a teacher when he was in High School.
XaZnX07
woah not every guy does it in public lol guys like that are wierd shoot lol the needs to do their business some where at there house

.:tony:.
william
there was a rumor going around that some kid did this in another class last year, but i didn't believe it.

anyways, people who do that... that's so freaking messed up.
jennyjenny
Yes, it's called pocket pool. Where you play with yourself when you stick your hand in your pocket and then... yeah. This one kid did it. And he went up to present and his hands were like in his pants lol.
Etab
I won't ask how you know that. :)
Litt0_TeeZy
i've never seen that happen...but that's sick.....
The 1 and only JJ
QUOTE(wickedcurse @ Apr 13 2005, 9:02 PM)
horniness just pop up anywhere!!!! huh.gif

doing it in public???? and take note.. at school? nah! but my friend told me his classmate did it at the bus and wiped the cum at the bus' curtain! tongue.gif

woah wait u have buses with curtains?

and ew im a guy and i would never ever do something like that. i mean u really have to be messed up to have to do it in class. i'd cut it off if i saw some one doing that in class.
heyyfrankie
QUOTE(etab @ Apr 14 2005, 6:18 PM)
I won't ask how you know that. :)

if you read my original post, it said that someone did it in my world geography class. stubborn.gif
super_grover08
ewww i couldnt do that in public.......all those eyes _unsure.gif _unsure.gif _unsure.gif
Chidori
Who the hell in their right mind would ever do that. You only do it when u have privacy, so that no one can see you and be grossed out (or turned on) by the fact that u mess with yourself.
i can break
Eww...I wouldn't do it in public! I wouldn't even do it at home!

When I was in 7th grade, this girl gave my friend a blow job at the teachers' desk. (Not when the teacher is still sitting there!) Man, my teacher was slow...He didn't even know what was going on; he was just near the door; making sure students don't try to skip class.

After watching that happen; lunch wasn't eaten by many students in my science class (Some just has a light lunch). Most of us just wanted to puke.

My friend also told me this story about a dude that was playing with himself in class; got caught, and he was suspended. Hilarious.

(I think it's funnier when you hear it from somebody else...When you're there; it's just nasty...)
_sarcastic_
QUOTE(paul murphy @ Apr 13 2005, 9:39 AM)

you scare me

this guy was playing with himself today in biology class, and he sits right behind me.
my friends and i were at the library when we saw this couple giving each other a hj, it was kinda obvious what was going on.
pinch.gif
dahding
uh.

ew.

wth is wrong with people these days? stubborn.gif god, if ur gonna masturbate, go home and do it. not in class...that's just plain stupid.
SnowSlasher
Guys arnt the only ones who do it in class... sadly in english, i see woman doing it too while staring at some of the jocks or studs
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.