Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Initial D Thread
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Anime
azn_r4pf4n
Talk about anything Initial D related.

Oh ya, who's gonna watch the Initial D movie that's gonna come out this summer?
Just_Dream
My boyfriend just showed me the trailer. AS MUCH as I LOVE Edison Chen and Jay Chou, I'm not all that into car racing. Although it does look cool, I guess. I hate the Trueno, no offense. whistling.gif

I'll watch it though tongue.gif The game's fun. I'm not that good at it though. I'm so confused though.. Who's acting as Bunta in there? o____o
azn_r4pf4n
Some guy named Anthony Wong is acting as Bunta. Too bad Hyori Lee isn't gonna b on it. Gave her role to some Japanese actress named Anne Suzuki.
wind&fire
in the anime and manga...why is everyone so ugly?
Just_Dream
^ The anime was drawn a LONG time ago, remember that. So was the manga I believe. I hated the graphics. Eugh and the lips.. pinch.gif
wind&fire
i reckon.. im reading it and going...

"so she is considered hot???? HAHAHAHAH!!!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!"
cream_cheese
^ hello its called having your own style? not every one likes big cutesy eyes and that generic look.

when i saw the trailor i was like oh man its gonna be real cars instead of cgi? can anyone here confirm if the car/drift scenes will be real cars or cgi cars? or both?
Eryi
Lol. They did look ugly.
fameONE
BUMP.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.