Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Track, yes or no?
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Sports
Pages: 1, 2
Trackstar
come on now, u know track is the best!
Pulchritude
uhh sorry not me :[ well my schools track team was city champ last year not to brag or anything happy.gif but im more into wrestling. whistling.gif
inthemudhole
I suck at that kind of thing.
Actually, I suck at basically all sports, but softball's sort of my thing, I guess.

I tried track in sixth grade, so no I'm not close-minded, I just don't like it.
ItzOnlySydney
i had a friend who ran track last year. but i DESPISE running. but i <33 to walk. i could wlak for miles. i walk 2.5 miles home almost everyday o.O
salcha
haha i LOVE track!
i have speed, but no endurance..so i wouldn't ever run xc.
lilliannnn
i CANNOT run for MY LIFE. but i voted "i like to watch it.."
which is 100% true because i am the boys track manager at my school (along with my best friend)

track boys = <3
Angel_Cece
i cant run lol

* 1000th post *
Teesa
I wanted to join so bad this year..I love running=]
KissMe2408
Track is a great sport :) I always wanted to join a track team..it's hard tho..takes alot of work and dedication =)
sportschick1
POLL VAULTING
laur3nw
I don't know about the best because everyone has their views on different sports. Not everyone is good at track, but I'm in it and I think it's pretty cool.
yukichan
i cant run...it gets me to tired..lol...and i like volleyball better..lol..
delicateATROCiTY
i don't run, but i'm part of the track and field team at my school. my basketball coach is making me throw shotput to increase my arm strength.
stranger_danger
i'm one of those people who HATE running, but happen to be good runners. i probably wouldn't do track, even though it seems fun.

however, i LOVE hurdling.
love-issosweet
i suck at running...therefore, i hate it =[
somekhmergirl
i love to run therefore i like track
bellpepper
I love track biggrin.gif More than basketball, i hope my basketball buddies dont read this haha
CRAZEDindian40
i dunno about track, i jsut dont see how people enjoy running all the time.....
panaginip13
I'm on the track team! happy.gif
Unfortunately, I somehow got placed into distance running, which I suck at. I wanted to be in sprints, but it's too late to change events. Darnit.. At least there's always next year.
xOx_aGnEs
trackkk is awesome.. i jus got started out in junior high cuz my elementary skool didnt hav a track team
winterzflamez88
QUOTE(sportschick1 @ Mar 25 2005, 10:12 PM)
POLL VAULTING

Yes!!! POLE VAULTING!!! I absolutly <3 Pole vault. I just started this yr as a freshman. It's so fun! But the rest of the team 'discriminates' us as the lazy slackers since we don't have to do the hard sprint workouts as much as they do. I voted for the fielding.
heyyfrankie
i think it is a really good sport because you have to be really fit to be able to be good at but i personally hate doing it because i hate running! but two of my friends do track. thumbsup.gif
cocoalightning27
Track is fun...I love to run, run from police run from FBI run from the IRA run from ur parents and best of all run from the Secret police!!!
stephinika
QUOTE(Frankie @ Apr 10 2005, 11:16 AM)
i think it is a really good sport because you have to be really fit to be able to be good at but i personally hate doing it because i hate running! but two of my friends do track. thumbsup.gif

haha my thoughts exactly! i like watching it since some of my close friends do it, but i could never do it myself. tongue.gif
mysticbreeze
I'm a distance runner on my track team; very tiring but I like it.
xXYouMeBedNowXx
I can't distance run, at all. It's horrible for me to do running, even though I know how much it can help. I wish I liked running, but apparantly, it isn't my thing anymore.
misoshiru
i used to do track. but i gave it up for badminton.
soulless727
im a long distance runner and love it....xept we have a crappy track with a bunch of rocks instead of all weather....which we convientatly dont get till next year
silver-rain
I love track; both running and watching it. But then again, I am biased because I'm on the team.
Paradox of Life
Uh, you're just tiring yourself by running in a circle for long amounts of time. I find no interest and no joy in doing that. _dry.gif
sk8ter4life750
Track is okay... I don't run but I am a thrower. Uhh in disk I threw like 132 something and in shott I threw like 37'9 1/2.
krazyaznkiD41
haha i looove track!
Tung
i had two choices to pick what sports to do during the spring. badminton or track. i chose badminton, because track is too much running lol.
miss barnes
i used to do track....hurdles...holler!!!
toodlepops.
Track is the only thing i'm good at. Bleh
BELLA_RAGAZZA
track is my LIFE. i LOVE IT sooo much throb.gif throb.gif
if track was never created, my life would not be complete!

this year will be my 10th year running both cross country & track. and i don't plan on quitting anytime soon.. _smile.gif
tmauze
track is one of those sports i would love to do because it'd basic and will help you with pretty much any other sport you do. (the running part of track is what i'm referring to) but i'm in bad shape, so i need to work up to it. i would love to do long distance especially if i was really good _smile.gif
KERP1UNK
i always wanted to be on track...i dont know why cuz i hate running...but i wouldn't join it because i run weird.. X_X lol
voguelove
i run track and absolutely adoreee it. i do 100 meter relays, 100 meter dash and 400 meter dash.
jeung
moved to interests -> sports forum
Afrodisiac-aka-Antho
I love track.

No..really..I do.

I do Long Jump, 400M Dash, Triple Jump, 300M/400M Hurdles(some high schools do 300 some do 400), and the 4 by 1 and 4 by 4.

I'm a "sprinter", but I'm not really a 100 runner. I do the longer sprints like the 200, 300 and 400.

Got damn! that's alotta runnin', but shifty.gif u just mad track sexxxy

Anyway, im not from africa, i can't run long distances.

shifty.gif Unless i'm runnin from the cops (that's motivation, baby)
think!IMAGINARILY
i used to be pretty fast. i haven't ran in months and i'm like really out of shape now.
baseball's better though. pitching is fun.
Crich323
I'm a field person, all the way.
My arms get more of a workout than my legs. ( I think..)
showoff.gif
voguelove
QUOTE(brownsugar @ Apr 29 2006, 11:23 AM) *
I do the longer sprints like the 200, 300 and 400.

are you in high school? if youre in middle school, im pretty sure they switch it since there isnt a 300 meter dash.

i have a trackster friend who is nigerian too!
silver-rain
I love track. I mostly do longer distances now (1500m and sometimes 4x800m) and then cross-country. I used to do sprints but I sucked at that, and I kinda wanna pick up pole vault again before I graduate.
neemmo
i died once
DANCiN iN SKiTTLES
I love track, but I'm more of a soccer person. But I love to watch.
Sparkle09
I LOVE TRACK
this was my first year on it (i'm a freshmen)
and I made varsity. it was so fun =]
I run the 400 and the 800.
oXMuhNirvanaXo
i'm more of a field person
Dell-Rell
Man f**k track, on my block I run track everyday, cops get a nig for nothing now adays. They trying to catch me running and riding dirty.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.