Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what do you do to relieve stress?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
Pages: 1, 2
Bluefuzzyelf
im sorry of this is out!!! but. im just...yeah
azn_r4pf4n
music of course.

.// currently // crackalat'n // Crystal Kay // Hard To Say (acoustic version)

hecka good song to relieve stress. PM me for the song.
sm0kinm0nky
i listen to music and talk to my friends
sweetdreamsx3
I listen to music, think of Miinty, or go on cb.
yukichan
i listen to music and sleep.. _smile.gif
auroradude
go out, get something to eat, drive really fast and take the anger out on other drivers by yelling at them for going slow in the passing lane; you get the idea rolleyes.gif
sweetdreamsx3
QUOTE(auroradude @ Feb 12 2005, 9:34 PM)
take the anger out on other drivers by yelling at them for going slow in the passing lane; you get the idea  rolleyes.gif

Lmao, that cracked me up. "Damn you drivers!!!"
auroradude
That irks me to death when someone will pull out in front of you then go slow as a snail. I try not to do it, but i pass on the right when they do this. Reason i try not to is if i rear end someone, its auto my fault cause your not supposed to pass on the right.

Actually i passed someone on the shoulder once but thats a different story.
MusicManiac009
Yeah, music relieves stress for me 'cause I get into it and quit thinking about other things currently on my mind. _smile.gif
heyyfrankie
listen to music, sleep, lay in the dark, if summer: i swim! _smile.gif

p.s. - your avatar is...interesting! wacko.gif
thait3n

I go out, take a walk around the area and think, while listening to music rolleyes.gif
dopeyalan
i usually sleep when i reach that point. so you would find me sleeping all day near tests and stuff =]
mysticalazxn
i will eat baby to relieve stress lol jk
i would just listen to boa or just close my room for complete silent.
Baku
i do alot of things, go for a bike ride, music, draw, drive around, sleep, play video games, get away from everything, i do alot of things
xquizit
play guitar, listen to music, go shopping, go clubbing/dancing/partying, drink, talk on the phone with TJ, have sex with TJ.
iheartjohn
QUOTE(Frankie_08 @ Feb 13 2005, 2:22 PM)
listen to music, sleep, lay in the dark, if summer: i swim! _smile.gif

p.s. - your avatar is...interesting! wacko.gif

Yes...interesting... blink.gif

Like Roxanne said, sex. It's a scientific fact that sex is one of the greatest relievers of stress. wink.gif

Or I'd listen to music. Or play barbies with my daughter if I'm that bored. I'm usually not.
whistling.gif
x-hobo-x
television!!
i relieve stress by watching other ppl stress and suffer tongue.gif
jk, i like to watch funny shows to make me forget wink.gif
rememberme
aznxdreamer
bleed.
shortiiex
yeah..i masturbate ermm.gif ....well i write down my anger if i am angry, i also listen to music or watch the tv
chippy
i work out flexin them manly biceps yes i am a man among men grrr
magnificentmike
masturbate.

j/k, although it's not a bad idea..

but normally i just listen to music or draw to relieve my stress.
sunissed14127
well out of those, i listen to music. or take a hot bath.
Levy2k6
music or play a game.. but then i will start to lose and get mad again so i just listen to more music or think or do something completely random on Photoshop..
NyteRyder
I Play guitar. That always helps.
tooeffingcrazy
I would start playing my piano as loud as i can.
ItzOnlySydney
cutting mellow.gif
aznmonkeypunk
weight training
XaZnX07
i think having sex is one of the top things to get rid of stresss lol but i normally just go to sleep that always works

.:tony:.
silentsniper180
Music, sleep, and food...

[Blink182] [The Ramones] and more...
salcha
i run. :/
and i slam doors. haha.
silentsniper180
lol good one laugh.gif
Litt0_TeeZy
depends. here's a list of what i do: play piano, write poems, walk in the rain, cry, listen to music, etc. (i admit...if i'm really upset/stressed...last time i was i cut so lets hope i don't get like that again..) >.<
Angel_Cece
i eat =) lol
livetoswim
Swim/ sex/ music

[swim,eat,sleep]
david_v0
Listen to music or juss writin it in mah Xanga
Juris Khan
i'll play guitar and i'll listen to music while i read. that's pretty much all, although i also scream in my pillow as loud as i can. especially if i'm angry.
Wolverine0723
I do lots of things, listen 2 music, write, draw... huh.gif
Weird addiction
i surf the internet and your avatar is wow, interesting.
'Q'
I listen to hardcore music and punch stuff... hmmm i always have broken knucles... and sometimes i drive real fast
suddenly she
music, art, writing, and punching bagging.
o00o_the_weirdness
masturba8te is the best 4 me..
it is the best stress tool there is... rolleyes.gif
Eryi
Music and Masturbation works for me ;D
DrSMooTH
i'd have to say music. That's what i usually do. or if i can't find my cd player, i usually go for a walk or play basketball or something to take my mind off of whatever is stressing me out.
someflipguy
jack off when I can't have sex, have sex w/my gf, listening to my music, smoke a cigarette
amhso
I go an workout, pullups, pushups, situps, go to gym, etc. i also just sleep....but more working out.
inthemudhole
Play guitar, listen to music, write, draw, and a few other things that have become habits that I would rather not elaborate on.
william
masturbate is leading in this poll? wtf?

i usually listen to music or just rest.
racoons > you
lol. music is my salvation.

i also love books, and the internet

but as i listen to music while doing those things, they dont count as much

i miss cigarettes...
SpedMonkee
ill usually work out a bit. if i have something really built up in me ill focus all of that energy into doing push-ups, sit-ups, or just running on the treadmill

or ill go to the batting cages and knock some balls around
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.