Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Condoms
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
sunissed14127
[x]
xquizit
blink.gif

As long as it protects against STDs and pregnancy, then i don't see why it matters.
Flip-o-Matic
wtf? magnum i guess? uhh, condoms don't neccessarily protect against STDs....
xquizit
QUOTE(Flip-o-Matic @ Dec 16 2004, 6:47 PM)
wtf?  magnum i guess?  uhh, condoms don't neccessarily protect against STDs....

Yes, it does. If you use it correctly, it is 88% effective against STDs.
someflipguy
I dont use them! hehe...

Just kidding... I am a lifestyles kind of person... More feeling for both parties... plus the protection you may need
AngelicEyz00
i don't like condoms... although one time i was fascinated at the semen it enclosed... haha laugh.gif
WhiteLotus*
There's glow in the dark ones?

blink.gif
apple.
QUOTE(WhiteLotus* @ Dec 17 2004, 1:30 AM)
There's glow in the dark ones?

blink.gif

Interesting, something new we learn at createblog, eh?
lulu424
[COLOR=purple]i prefer glow in the dark condom cool.gif
xquizit
Eh... I would imagine using some glow in the dark ones would be really freaky... and not in a good way. now u see it, now u don't. now u see it, now u don't.

colored? what is the point? oh my gah! a neon pink condom! that, like, totally matches my underwear.

flavored? tried it. it's disgusting. just... don't.
lovescream
QUOTE(xquizit @ Dec 17 2004, 10:03 AM)
Eh... I would imagine using some glow in the dark ones would be really freaky... and not in a good way. now u see it, now u don't. now u see it, now u don't.

colored? what is the point? oh my gah! a neon pink condom! that, like, totally matches my underwear.

flavored? tried it. it's disgusting. just... don't.

THEY HAVE FLAVORED CONDOMS?
Wow..
Yet, disgusting if you think of it.
_unsure.gif

when you said "now you see it, now you dont" for the glow-in-the-dark that made laugh so hard.
jennyjenny
Haha I saw on a box once and it was like " Flavor's good, protection's better. "

There's glow-in-the-dark ones? Who's planning on having sex without the lights on?
moorepocket
it doesn't really make a different to me. If it do what it suppose to do then im fine.

what defines "regular"?
Kathleen
Flavored all the way. Especially when they taste of strawberries. wink.gif
xquizit
QUOTE(AzNxJenny91 @ Dec 17 2004, 4:47 PM)
Who's planning on having sex without the lights on?

But... why would u wanna have sex with the lights on? I dunno... I always thought most people did it with the lights off... sounds like a new poll question..

kidding. don't do it.
iheartjohn
I like the furry ones.
sunissed14127
QUOTE([f)
eleeza,Dec 18 2004, 10:33 AM] I like the furry ones.

blink.gif err....i hope ur joking????
xquizit
QUOTE([f)
eleeza,Dec 18 2004, 11:33 AM] I like the furry ones.

sounds uncomfortable. pinch.gif
zZlAydEexNoTtYZz
QUOTE(kriziaandrei2 @ Dec 19 2004, 12:36 AM)
there's FURY ones?????!!!!

God, what's Next??? EDIBLE CONDOMS??

haha umm there is in fact edible ones...chocolate ones, strawberry ones...ones that dissolve in ur mouth...
shortiiex
they make glow in the dark condoms?....they probably made it for little kids
xquizit
QUOTE(Shortiiex @ Dec 19 2004, 11:44 AM)
they make glow in the dark condoms?....they probably made it for little kids

errrr?!?! blink.gif
shortiiex
QUOTE(xquizit @ Dec 19 2004, 10:46 AM)
errrr?!?! blink.gif

well kids these days could use them for waterbaloons,sex, blowing...etc
iheartjohn
QUOTE(sunissed14127 @ Dec 18 2004, 1:05 PM)
blink.gif err....i hope ur joking????

Heehee. Yah I am. rolleyes.gif
Xxswiftxx
IM like..uhh 11 and i really dont have sex n stuff like that but i have befor

my bdays in a month
sammi rules you
flavored. shifty.gif
heyyfrankie
QUOTE(xquizit @ Dec 16 2004, 5:43 PM)
blink.gif

As long as it protects against STDs and pregnancy, then i don't see why it matters.

i agree.
ArtificialBlonde
QUOTE(xquizit @ Dec 17 2004, 10:03 AM)

ha ha..that made me laugh sooo hard..but anyways..i dont see what the point is for having colored or whatever..as long as it pretty much protects against stds and such..
Azarel
Sex is better without the condom. wink.gif
177emories
you missed so many different types... haha which reminds me how i ha dto buy condoms for thes eguys xmas gifts gosh it was embarassing...
bad_girl
pink n fluffy? biggrin.gif
-----------------------------------

a heart is not a play thing, a heart is not a toy; but if u want it broken, give it to a boi...
if it wasnt supposed to heart ..it wouldnt b called a crush

come to my site..

krnangel420
flavored?whats that for?actually I dont wanna knoe
Pineapplepower
when I read flavored I got a bad pic in my head
sweetdreamsx3
Their just condoms. What does it matter?
comeupon
QUOTE(Xxswiftxx @ Dec 20 2004, 9:17 AM)

my bdays in a month

Uh is it just me or do we have an 11 year old whos not a virgin anymore stubborn.gif /shivers
I.Luff.Emo.Boys.

my bdays in a month

someone translate that?

from what i can put together... are you saying YOUVE HAD SEX BEFORE?

Damn you prolly dont even have your period yet.
bobbster
Taro-flavored ones.
The_unknown_girl
ishy.. furry=make me GAG! ..sersiously.. trim the TREE a LIL! we dont want to grow like a Big Bush here we actually want to see it..

eeks.. blink.gif
pinkxsapphires
hmm it doesnt really matter as long as it does the job........ my bf and i tried a whole bunch one time, he bought glow in the dark ones and after i had the oddest dream..lol.. it was odd..some reason i started to dream about zombies wearing glow in the dark condoms.. erm yeah i dunno i'm a dork LOL. umm flavored ones i never tasted and don't plan on tasting actually i never tasted any condom and dont plan on it because it seems really disgusting..erm if u know what i mean LOL :) lol but the condoms i get i usually get them at the planparent hood because my bf is a dork and doesnt wanna go buy them by himself and i actually dont wanna spend money on condoms so i just go to planed parenhood lol :) as long as it does what its suppose to do then its all great. ooooooo for the 11 year old girl.. erm u said you had sex? thats way to young.. i didn't start having sex until i was 21 and thats only because i met the right guy.........actually any age under 16 is way to young to be having sex... unless the guy is ready to take responsibility for you and the baby ....... either way u should use a condom........... ooooo i also agree with the person who said condoms don't work all the time which is true in a 88 percent way as in what xquizit said.my friend had sex and was using a condom(she is really really super cautious about that ) and it broke right when the guy was cumming into her and she ended up pregnant, so yeah. okay i'm done lol
tootsie_kiddo
as long as they do the job... does it really matter?

hehe, take a look at this. "condomania"... THIS IS WHAT YOU GET IN JAPAN! haha. its a condom shop... they hav so many different stuff blink.gif
sunissed14127
^omg that funny lol
comeupon
pssh whens 23:00 AM?! laugh.gif
kpgrl4eva
i dont think it really matters. just if the condom is protective then it's good.
tootsie_kiddo
QUOTE(comeupon @ Dec 24 2004, 9:45 AM)
pssh whens 23:00 AM?! laugh.gif

OMG i just noticed that cuz u pointed it out LMAO laugh.gif
pikimoo
Glow in the dark condoms are for gay men who wanna play Starwars. mellow.gif

Flavored condoms taste NASTY. (my friend put one on her finger and shoved it in my mouth)

Colored condoms.. well.. pointless..

Not that I would know. tongue.gif
ghjgfkgfk

my bdays in a month

woah, i love how that statement contradicts itself.

this topic calls for a bash.org quote:
<Entomorph> you know what cracks me up.. trojan condoms, hehe.. I mean if you think about it, a trojan horse was really full off all these little men, and it was a trick to get them inside the fortress.. once inside, the horse BUSTS open, and all the little men come flowing out
not_your_average
my school teaches abstinence, so they're saying that condoms don't work... mad.gif flippin' liars!
xquizit
QUOTE(not_your_average @ Dec 24 2004, 5:46 PM)
my school teaches abstinence, so they're saying that condoms don't work... mad.gif flippin' liars!

LMAO. Are you serious?
ghjgfkgfk
QUOTE(not_your_average @ Dec 24 2004, 4:46 PM)

my school is the same.
"THERE IS NO WAY TO HAVE PREMARITAL SEX WITHOUT HURTING SOMEONE."
xD_toooften
wow.....
virgin all the way.
sounds like some of these members @ createblog are a little..."jiggy"
XxXAnimeLuvahXxX
I saw my bro's..

It was... so... rubbery... and... Euck!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.