Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anime and Manga Popularies!
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Anime
Pages: 1, 2, 3
TheBlueBearPatrol
It can be manga too!. If this is a little messed up, then just know that this is my first poll!
DrEaMgUy2K1
you put sailor moon up there but not inuyasa, dbz,yu yu hakusho, nurato , ruroni kenshin...etc ?!
tweeak
this belongs in entertainment where there are already 657654322887874 topic on this
TheSilenceInDiction
I prefer dramatic, dark Animes.
happygoluckyng
anime?....I dont like anime
tweeak
half of what you have on there isnt even in the same catergory. ff is an anime style video game, not an actual anime, so i like several of those best in different ways
avalon*
i don't like anime but my friend loves naruto and trigun
Rayj
Where's dbz at. All time favorite anime.
Miss[x]Tiff
Wheres Battle Royale?!
wind&fire
CHO-BITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JlIaTMK
ive liked cardcaptors since i was 8 :D and i guess i wont give it up lol
mizz_mithy
where's inuyasha... mellow.gif
lilxroxy
i knw...where`s inu?! where`s full moon wo sagashite??
hi-C
Pretear and FLCL. That's all I have to say about that one.
lolita kitty
you forgot pita-ten.. well yeah i like pita-ten. its such a cute book series :].. im on the 6th book
Saeglopur
Hands down, it's
FURUBA!
^ Fruit Basket. If you don't know that, pssh.

moved.
metabolic666
I like Tokyo Underground its pretty good
tweeak
QUOTE(Days Nearly Over @ Nov 4 2004, 2:01 PM)
Hands down, it's
FURUBA!
^ Fruit Basket. If you don't know that, pssh.

moved.

my thoughts exactly <3
xxmzkrnpunkster4
i like,fruits basket,sailor moon,naruto,chobits,final fantasy, and ah! my goddess..good anime and manga's happy.gif

::edit:: o and case closed and inuyasha cant forget them
lucky_clover
i like a lot of them but my favorite one is not on here. CONAN!
teeners4
AZUMANGA DAIOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
distortedMIND
My favorite anime is Chobits, and my favorite manga is Ichigo 100%. _smile.gif
ANG33ZY
I like Fruits Basket, Ranma, & Initial D.
rainnydaiis
I really wish you could be able to vote for more than one. Anyways

My most favorite animes are CCS(Card Captor Sakura)
Dnangel
and more... Anyways

I guess next time someone makes one of these they need to name like 40 anime's to fill some people.
jambaJUICE
QUOTE(rainnydaiis @ Nov 4 2004, 9:31 PM)
I really wish you could be able to vote for more than one. Anyways

My most favorite animes are CCS(Card Captor Sakura)
Dnangel
and more... Anyways

I guess next time someone makes one of these they need to name like 40 anime's to fill some people.

You just like the ones that have a Hot Chick in it shifty.gif .

Keke.

---

But out of those..

i`ll go with Naruto, or CCS
rainnydaiis
QUOTE(jambaJUICE @ Nov 4 2004, 6:55 PM)
You just like the ones that have a Hot Chick in it shifty.gif .

Keke.

---

But out of those..

i`ll go with Naruto, or CCS

Yeah I love hot chicks... Lolz..

anyways sometimes my dream girl or w.e you want to call them are anime type characters..
xbernaa
i like cardcaptor sakura..but theres like a lot so yeah..lOl
dafunnybunny
homw come when ppl talk about anime, final fantasy comes up? final fantasy isnt anime.

well lets see. i like many anime. prince of tennis is probably my favorite. the gundam series is also entertaining
xXwOwIEXx
uMm...U didn't put my fave anime//magnas...but here are my favorite ones order...
  • Card captor Sakura[ccs]
  • Inuyasha
  • the first seasons of Digimon and Pokemon
  • Sailor Moon
  • Yu Yu Hakusho
  • and of course Case Closed//Detective Cohen
azn_r4pf4n
i don like anime that much, but i would choose tokyo underground and chobits.
SarahxJoy
Manga I Love:
Chobits
Angelic Layer
Real Bout Highschool
DN Angel

Anime I Love:
InuYasha
Rurouni Kenshin
Witch Hunter Robin
Yu Yu Hakusho
.dothack//sign
Full Metal Alchemist
Kiddy Grade
Spiral
Fruits Basket
And more..happy.gif
Statistik
Final Fantasy is awesome..yuyu hakusho is awesome too..and NARUTO!
houjin_himo
OMG u forgot LOVE HINA AND INUYASHA...<< thats a sin :D oh well chobits and cardcaptor sakura rocks too...you forgot magic night rayearth too aww
weirdness
none of those. if i had to id pick naruto then chobits second.

my favorite anime is fullmetal alchemist. too bad they had to dub it
KissMe2408
OMG Fruits Basket. All time best manga. The only one i read now. lol. Kyo is a hot-tay! i must say. and i saw In-yusha, or whoever you spell it, kinda interesting, it def grows on you. he's kinda hott too, but i thought it was a girl at first! lol, and whats with that lil flea dude that hops around? lol, def keeps me entertained
unrequited
FINAL FANTASY IS NOT ANIME!!!

lol!! i always see people saying that it is its NOT...FF is a damn video game series lol why can't you guys understand that tch tch laugh.gif

but Inuyasha, Chobits, and Wolf's Rain would probably have to be my fav anime series happy.gif
Tung
i enjoy shaman king, dragon drive, final fantasy unlimited. most of the so call "anime" on american tv sucks ass. lol. shaman king is an exception though lol.
mirage
others, yu yu hakusho... the best of all =)
angelic_grl
happy.gif I lyke Cardcaptor Sakura!! chobits is kool 2. Nothing wrong w/ that. I have never watched anything lese besides these 2. oh wait, i watched sailor moon wen i was a kid. geez. i think its kinda boring now.
lonelydevil426
out of those choices: cardcaptors and fruba but i luv inuyasha and many others!
angel-roh
final fantasy & ah! my goddess are the best...
caity_bug2005
I think Ah, My Goddess is awesome! My ex has like the whole collection of Evan Gelian. And he used make me watch Gundam Wing sometimes lol. But yeah, I voted for Ah, My Goddess. Oh, but I also like the Love Hina movie collection. Ever seen it?
omerc139
My favs are Azumanga, FLCL, Rizelmine, chobits and GTO. I'm currently watching Saikano which I like. BTW I think Final Fantasy can be kinda considered anime since there's a FF movie. tongue.gif
whomps
Inuyasha and Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne.. and the confusing anime Serial Experiments Lain. There's a lot more that I like and lot more that I like and haven't watched but they all look awesome and I love to draw/use them for layouts. Haha.
adnilamila_fe
i voted for sailor moon cuz i used to watch that show every single day! lol. i loved that show...not fair that it doesn't show ne more. _dry.gif but my all time favorite anime is Case Closed!!! i love that show!! lol. but because of school, i can't watch it!! cry.gif cuz it's on adult swim and shows at 1 AM!
maliitashun
Anime -

Inuyasha
Case Closed
Lupin the III

Manga -

Peach Girl
Kandaichi Files
Tokyo Mew Mew
Kare Kano
misoka
I haven't watched a lot lately...I remember I really liked naruto, X, Love Hina, Ah! My Goddess, Chobits, and some other series...I really want to watch DNAngel and azumanga daioh tho. T-T
StanleyThePanda
I voted for chobits but I also like

Fruits basket.
Sailor moon.
Fushigi yuugi.
inuyasha.
Ah! my goddess.
FF.
CCS.
and many more.
lisaaaaaaa
out of this list, i love naruto, CCS (card captor sakura), fruits basket, and chobits. i wish u added pita-ten tho!
AZNmonkeyx3
my favorite is final fantasy (x-2)...haha ive like it since like....ionno buh for a long time!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.