Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: adobe illustrator 10
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Wordpress Support > Wordpress Resolved Topics
dromero986
yeah...so i havent used illustrator in a while, but i decided last night i want to vecotr. so i opened it, staretd vectoring this pic, then i wanted to save as an image, not an illustrator file. except....it wouldnt let me. which is weird since it had no problem doing this a few months back. i would always go to 'save for web' but now that doesnt appear as an option under my file menu. all that is there is 'save' 'save as' and 'save a copy.' and all three of them only let me save the file as an illustrator file or PDF file, which i dont want. eugh...
anyone know whats wrong? i sure dont....
DesperateXMeasures
Hmm, is there and 'Export' option under your file menu?
dromero986
here's what comes up when i click export from the file menu:

and this is what my file menu appears as:

i also tried saving the file as an illustrator file. then i opened it in photoshop cs, which has a'save for web' option, but unfortunately the colors arent nearly as vivid as the original illustrator document. eugh...
DesperateXMeasures
Wow that's.....unusual.
I'll see what I can find for you.
As of right now, I have as many solutions as you.
dromero986
haha....nevermind. solved things myself. i just uninstalled and reinstalled the program. i think i mightve delted some files while uninstalling another adobe product?? not sure...but w/e. works fine now.

thanks for your help!!! happy.gif
DesperateXMeasures
Heh. Sorry. I tried.

-Topic Closed-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.