Full Version: boxers or briefs??
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
volcomstone
i wear boxers i think there better ;]
DevilDeathDemon
briefs 4 mi........ lol tongue.gif
someflipguy
Boxers most definetly! I need room to breath...haha but sometimes they get.................... never mind...lol
volcomstone
haha thanks
DrEaMgUy2K1
boxers !! but sometimes boxer briefs when im doing some athletic activity....dont want anything popping out wink.gif
MeanBastard
What happened to man thongs damnit!
xquizit
oooh boxer briefs so i can see the shape of his booty. shifty.gif
RiC3xBoy
how come these is no neither as an option?? shifty.gif
volcomstone
QUOTE(someflipguy @ Aug 25 2004, 1:34 PM)
Boxers most definetly! I need room to breath...haha but sometimes they get.................... never mind...lol

they get what?
volcomstone
man thongs? you guys actually wear that !??!
Angelos
lol boxers for me
[i]LLMATiC
i like boxers. i dont like feelin all up tight bsides i have to wear a cup alot cuz ov basaeball and stuff so i dont need briefs.
tsohg
It depends what your doing. For sports i wear briefs but for normal wear i wear boxers.
Boxer wedgies=not good
liquidize
boxers . must have space and AIRR
kantoaznboi
i switch between boxers and boxer briefs. lol sometimes boxers just cant hold the goodies. haha so 2 speak. lol
volcomstone
QUOTE(kantoaznboi @ Aug 27 2004, 1:14 PM)
i switch between boxers and boxer briefs. lol sometimes boxers just cant hold the goodies. haha so 2 speak. lol

thats nasty blink.gif
volcomstone
QUOTE(RiC3xBoy @ Aug 26 2004, 12:33 AM)

lol
cornflakes
Boxers majority of the time, and Boxer Briefs sometimes.
ChineseBamboo
Whenever i wear boxers, they always rise up, Roar!

so i wear jockies
slurp
boxers are better, theres a shortcut in the hole in the middle for the girl to..yeah wink.gif
acidbreeze
I wear boxers.
me_myself_andi2003
wads a boxer brief? i dont like how the boxers feel under my jeans... my jeans are tight.... lol...
skullfire
QUOTE(RiC3xBoy @ Aug 26 2004, 12:33 AM)

hahahahaha laugh.gif

Boxers for me
Stoned
I actually chose brief. Boxers are way "loose" to hold the package haha like when it gets like well well out of control

what are boxer briefs anyway? :0
xredwildandbluex
i love a guy in boxers if he has a 6 pack shifty.gif
F1R3B4T
boxors and boxor breifs switch
ThisIsRonRon
boxer briefs all the way.
agonzo69
boxers all the way.. but u do get wedgies...pain in the a$$ to not make noticable..... happy.gif but briefs on occasion+*+*
abercrombiekid
boxersss

no tighty whiteys lol
lilxroxy
guys are sexier with boxer briefs * x]
Streetbawler91
i wear either or but i usally use boxers
XaZnX07
BOXERS

.:TONY:.
Jayden84
boxer briefs.. but also boxer trunks.. has anyone heard of those before? ..just like boxer briefs but like shorter
Alternativemado
Boxers, need some room to feel that my stuff isnt all cramped up and crap! Gotta feell the breeze and fell free!! LMAO!
KrAzi3piNoY
boxer briefes is the newst thing in fashion i think
LiLaZnGirL122
heh boxers =)
inFamous06
The only time I dont wear boxers is during soccer games. Other than that, I feel more relaxed when Im not all packaged up. I must admit that boxer wedgies arent cool at all but thats the true reason why belts are made. hold them pants up and the boxers down.
GheTToRiCe
boxers cuz its mo comfortable biggrin.gif
corizzle20
my friends made fun of me for wearring briefs in fifth grade, so now i wear boxers.
inFamous06
QUOTE(corizzle20 @ Sep 16 2004, 7:53 PM)
my friends made fun of me for wearring briefs in fifth grade, so now i wear boxers.

Nice friends there...

Dont change if you are being made fun of. All that means is that you are different and different is good. That or just talk smack in return.
SasukeNaru
Boxers thank you... lol umm "comfort is everything"
Veloso
I think boxer and boxerbriefs are the best to wear for me because I wear both. _smile.gif happy.gif thumbsup.gif
rainnydaiis
boxers of course are most comfortable and best
TheSilenceInDiction
Boxers.
I only used to wear briefs when I was a kiddie. Man, That was still uncomfortable. So tight on you. _dry.gif
faithin_felix
i started wearing boxers this summer, hahahaha, well this topic has been up before, oh wells. boxers =D
stephinika
boxers. no tighty whities! haha happy.gif
LittleLulu
..u knoe smtms.. when a guy is wearin those low cut baggy jeans???n then he sits down n u can like...see his boxers underneithe.... dribble.gif wub.gif blush.gif throb.gif worthy.gif w00t.gif innocent.gif

*daaaayuuummm hot*..haha wit a white t-shirt...*siighhh....*
ok i shud stop droolin now..
aznplayaz
boxers cause my joint needs s0me airr
xSilentxEchox
Boxers cause they're more comfy, but when I'm doing athletic stuff, I wear boxer briefs so no one can look up my shorts, cause I don't like it when guys try to see my penis _dry.gif
volcomstone
QUOTE(MasteRxKiD @ Sep 20 2004, 11:08 PM)
Boxers.
I only used to wear briefs when I was a kiddie. Man, That was still uncomfortable. So tight on you. _dry.gif

yeah me too
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.