Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: show me your closet ^_________^
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Fashion
xoxoxxx
my room is currently under renovation so i have to make use of shitty closet space :'(. i reorganized it then halfway through i ran out of wooden hangers. so devastating, need to go to ikea tomorrow.

my favsssssssssssssssssssss

I LOVE LOOKING AT CLOSETS, SHOW ME YOURS n______n
sixfive
you cant afford to see mine
xoxoxxx
i bet it's ugly. dun worry, my closet doesn't fit all my clothes right now :'(. i can't wait for my walk in.
Simba
so how much black dick did you have to suck to achieve that sort of collection?
sixfive
QUOTE(xoxoxxx @ May 27 2011, 01:58 AM) *
i bet it's ugly. dun worry, my closet doesn't fit all my clothes right now :'(. i can't wait for my walk in.

NEITHER DOES MINE :( it's okay i'll be able to afford a walk in before you find some dude to build you a walk in. Don't misinterpret that though, I have full faith you'll find someone to gold dig the shit out of I have faith Liz I ahve faith.
heyo-captain-jack
my closet is a clothes basket
Blyat
QUOTE(Simba @ May 27 2011, 07:42 PM) *
so how much black dick did you have to suck to achieve that sort of collection?

xoxoxxx
idunno. a lot of black people are always broke atleast they ballers. i think i would be much better off with a asian ^_____^.
Blyat
Seriously how ARE you making the money to get a closet like that....
gojira
that's not hers if that's what you're thinking.
Joanne
lol people do know that those are pictures of 9 different closets right?

My closet is super unimpressive and tiny. sad.gif
gojira
no way! this is liz's collection
iRapediCarly
QUOTE(gojira @ Jun 1 2011, 10:48 AM) *

rofl....
Blyat
QUOTE(gojira @ Jun 1 2011, 01:48 PM) *

Yeah I know, but the idea of the "dream closet" is still pricey looking. Cool looking (don't get me wrong) but priceyyyy
gojira
ikea has decent, affordable options. i wouldn't fix my closet because i dont plan on living here for a while
sixfive
its hard to live in government subsidized housing for more than 2 months per house you have to move around a lot
gojira
lol whut
DoubleJ
QUOTE(gojira @ Jun 3 2011, 03:25 PM) *
ikea has decent, affordable options. i wouldn't fix my closet because i dont plan on living here for a while

Yeah I am in the same boat. I don't like my apartment, but had to move out. Everything here is pretty bare, with the exception of the things I have for my room. I do have two good closets in my room though Liz.
xoxoxxx
i wanna start a shoe closet in my room but my mom hates when i keep shoes in my room, so asian. LOL :(.

^ jennifer stano louboutin collection, BEAUTIFUL :'(.

^ khloe kardash. beautiful :'(.
gojira

click to enlarge
brooklyneast05
Looks like a massive waste of space to me
sixfive
Imagine how many stationary bikes could fit in there.
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(serotonin @ Jun 9 2011, 06:15 PM) *
Imagine how many stationary bikes could fit in there.

i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f*ck YEAH MY STATIONARY BIKE RULEZ
brooklyneast05
i'm such a boss, look at this shit

come at me sandy, you jealous?
xoxoxxx
do those give you a big ass ?
sixfive
dude jc is black he was born with a big ass you should know all about hei gui
xoxoxxx
i was asking for me, lol !
brooklyneast05
heck if i know what it will do for asians. as steven said, i am blessed with the sleek muscular body of a wild african lion. i was born this way.
sixfive
dude asians get cut like crazy idk about size though gl i aint gotta worry about problems like that since soccer + trampoline your whole life = fast track to big ass though aint like it matters
xoxoxxx
LOL. i bet you guys have bigger asses than me :'(.
sixfive
i bet you have a bigger belly
sixfive
not b/c you're fat but b/c you're prego no offense intended
xoxoxxx
omg, why are you putting me on blast :'( ?
sixfive
you bring up a good point i apologize you have your life set out if only i could gold dig at your level i'm just jealous
xoxoxxx
lol :').
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.