Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No homo but am I the only dude......
Forums > Community Center > The Lounge
SuckDickNSaveLives
doing the pretty girl rock? wonder.gif

I be doing this in the mirror when I'm by myself.
gojira
lmao kc get out of here
SuckDickNSaveLives
Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful Sandy. Your eyes on me when I walk in.
gojira
LOL do you get more fat chicks or skinny ones? read dis

"Lowkey mad at my girlfriend."

I flashed my girlfriend my dick on skype and she laughed and said “Chris Brown’s is bigger” this happening a little after I showed her a picture of Chris Brown’s dick on the internet. Then I closed the lid on my laptop and hung up on her. Hahaha

He’s f*cking black and I’m f*cking asian! What the f*ck do you expect?! Hahaha ***hole I hate you."
sixfive
sup kc sandy always gotta be hatin on beautiful people like us
SuckDickNSaveLives
QUOTE(gojira @ Mar 17 2011, 03:05 PM) *
LOL do you get more fat chicks or skinny ones? read dis

"Lowkey mad at my girlfriend."

I flashed my girlfriend my dick on skype and she laughed and said “Chris Brown’s is bigger” this happening a little after I showed her a picture of Chris Brown’s dick on the internet. Then I closed the lid on my laptop and hung up on her. Hahaha

He’s f*cking black and I’m f*cking asian! What the f*ck do you expect?! Hahaha ***hole I hate you."

Omg lol. I seen it on worldstarhiphop. It was a video. They were playing No BS in the background while the picture was slowing scrolling down. Reminded me of my brother all over again. He's the sole reason I don't send out d!ck pics when females ask for them.

QUOTE(serotonin @ Mar 17 2011, 03:08 PM) *
sup kc sandy always gotta be hatin on beautiful people like us

I know right. Beautiful people always getting hated on. It's so hard being us. I'm convinced Chris Brown made the song Beautiful People for us to ease our minds from the worries and hate we get for being beautiful everyday. It's not our fault. It really isn't.
gojira
lmao never disappear kc, cb needs u

btw i was linked to it from ohnotheydidn't, the comments were like "i was expecting to see head but it just kept going"
SuckDickNSaveLives
Lmfao that's exactly what I was thinking, but damn near the whole song played before they got to the bottom. Did you see when some radio stations were hounding him about it. That one dude talking about "I seen the picture, I get out the shower and I don't look like that" stubborn.gif

"I take a shower with my eyes clothes Chris!!"

gojira
LOL a picture of him not excited. kc you must have been so jealous. it's like your brother all over again
SuckDickNSaveLives
Yeah I was. :( Everybody be telling me I look like Breezy, so in a since we could pass as brothers. So of course it's like that whole situation over again. Every since then I been looking up penis exercises, but the stuff people do to they d!ck I don't want to take that chance. Yeah the exercises got you a long d!ck but you can no longer have an orgasm. I'm not about to be that n!gga. :/
heyyfrankie
i never knew how the dance went. Thanks for that!
Headlines
QUOTE(Swagnificent @ Mar 17 2011, 04:01 PM) *
Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful Sandy. Your eyes on me when I walk in.

lmfao!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.