Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bad Breath
Forums > Community Center > The Lounge
Maccabee
I have hated bad breath for as long as I can remember. But I have it and I can't get rid of it and it has been driving me absolutely insane. I've had this problem for about 1 1/2. When I talk to people all I can think about is if my breath smells because it always does and sometimes I just avoid talking to people just to make sure I don't have to breath near them.

I brush my teeth twice a day + floss + mouth wash + brush my tongue + the occasional hydrogen peroxide/water mix or mouth wash. And I eat only organic, no fast food and the only sugar I eat is natural or with oats. Plusssss I drink a minimum of 74 fl oz of water a day and take multivitams.

WHAT f*ckING DO.

Also bad breath thread.
iRapediCarly
QUOTE(Maccabee @ Feb 13 2011, 04:07 PM) *
I brush my teeth twice a day + floss + mouth wash + brush my tongue + the occasional hydrogen peroxide/water mix or mouth wash. And I eat only organic, no fast food and the only sugar I eat is natural or with oats. Plusssss I drink a minimum of 74 fl oz of water a day and take multivitams.

lol
none345678
You could have halitosis. I'd see a dentist
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halitosis
heyo-captain-jack
rinse with boiling water
none345678
If you quit sucking dicks it might help too.
superstitious
Something ain't right, kid. See a dentist. Though it kind of sounds like you're trying too hard. Also, eating organic doesn't necessarily help your breath. It's good to eat organic, don't get me wrong but I've never read any conclusive results that it will help with oral hygiene (maybe I've missed it, it's possible).

I've used BreathRx for a while now. I don't have a problem with bad breath, but this mouthwash is alcohol free and antibacterial (which was something recommended to me a long time ago).
Maccabee
QUOTE(spambot @ Feb 13 2011, 06:32 PM) *
You could have halitosis. I'd see a dentist
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halitosis

I asked a desntist and all she said was to make sure I was brushing the back of my tongue.

QUOTE(superstitious @ Feb 13 2011, 08:51 PM) *
Something ain't right, kid. See a dentist. Though it kind of sounds like you're trying too hard. Also, eating organic doesn't necessarily help your breath. It's good to eat organic, don't get me wrong but I've never read any conclusive results that it will help with oral hygiene (maybe I've missed it, it's possible).

I've used BreathRx for a while now. I don't have a problem with bad breath, but this mouthwash is alcohol free and antibacterial (which was something recommended to me a long time ago).

I don't eat organic for bad breath, just thought it was worth mentioning.
And awesome thanks. It looks like its made specifically for bad breath so I'll try it. I use Listerine but I think the alcohol in it dries my mouth out a little.
iRapediCarly
ya no, you say you eat healthy, but that thick neck and chin say otherwise
Maccabee
QUOTE(liquordick @ Feb 13 2011, 09:17 PM) *
ya no, you say you eat healthy, but that thick neck and chin say otherwise

Said I eat healthy. Didn't say I burn as many calories as I consume. Lol
saintsaens
it's all in your head
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.