Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reeeally?
Forums > Community Center > The Lounge
arcanum
Is CB always this dead now? & if so, how long has this been going on?
I haven't been here in a looooong time, but I was bored and decided to get on here. Especially since I just got a new computer and my photoshop back! haha

Anyway, whats up with it being so slow?! ermm.gif
saintsaens
and another one
saintsaens
i mean, really?
arcanum
and another one bites the dust....?
LittleMissSunshine
if someone makes another one of these... i'll go do a suzzette or something. lol not like anyone would care, but still.. it'll be a flashback for all you oldcommers.
futura
QUOTE(arcanum @ Jan 14 2011, 12:22 AM) *
Especially since I just got a new computer and my photoshop back! haha

jealous cry.gif
br0d0lfhitler
oh my god where has everyone been this has been ongoing forever now and people are still asking about it wdf
Teesa
HI KARA!!
arcanum
Teeeeesa! How are you?

QUOTE(LittleMissSunshine @ Jan 15 2011, 11:41 PM) *
if someone makes another one of these... i'll go do a suzzette or something. lol not like anyone would care, but still.. it'll be a flashback for all you oldcommers.

LOL ooh goodness, that suzzette thing was ridiculous. I was on staff when that happened and after all of us had gotten into a chat together, they gave out Jusun's number just in case anything else happened. XD.gif Fun times.

QUOTE(br0d0lfhitler @ Jan 16 2011, 03:01 AM) *
oh my god where has everyone been this has been ongoing forever now and people are still asking about it wdf

I dunno where everyone has been, but I havent been here in ages {{obviously}}
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.