Blyat
zombified?
datass
you werent there

datass
LittleMissSunshine
where you niggas at?
smash
was playing new xbox 360 WITH KINECT! so much fun and addictive and tiring. time to rest now.
gojira
you guys sign on late. i haven't played w that yet. better than wii?
brooklyneast05
i played wii jeopardy

me: -3600

my mom: +32,000

stubborn.gif
gojira
LOL
Matsumoto
Joinnn
smash
QUOTE(gojira @ Dec 27 2010, 07:37 AM) *
you guys sign on late. i haven't played w that yet. better than wii?

i sign on when i'm done with my day. i'll probably be on more when i get my new phone (hopefully tomorrow!). i say yes. wii was fun but with this there's nothing to hold on to. so it's like you're actually rolling a bowling ball, punching someone, or hitting a volleyball (without the contact). still cool and fun.

QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Dec 27 2010, 09:18 AM) *
i played wii jeopardy
me: -3600

my mom: +32,000
stubborn.gif

that's why you should play wheel of fortune instead. how do you get negative points?
iRapediCarly
if you answer incorrectly
gojira
QUOTE(smash @ Dec 27 2010, 11:24 PM) *
i sign on when i'm done with my day. i'll probably be on more when i get my new phone (hopefully tomorrow!). i say yes. wii was fun but with this there's nothing to hold on to. so it's like you're actually rolling a bowling ball, punching someone, or hitting a volleyball (without the contact). still cool and fun.

oh your phone has flash? i'm unable to access chat on itouch/iphone or wii :( this is why the boy should get me a macbook *giggle*

i never crave to play the wii. i rather play board games ;[
smash
oh i don't know yet. i meant get on cb more. i doubt it'll let me go in chat. you're right, the boy should buy you a macbook.

i used to like board games but now not so much. i like card games though.
gojira
LIFE.

SOME JENGA.

WHATS UP
smash
i used to love life. have the computer game. still like jenga. i always wanted some game company to make a jumanji replica game. with the magnetized pieces and everything. that would've been bomb. i like pictureka and pictionary too. uno will always be a favorite card game of mine i got into phase 10 on the iphone. love that one too.
Matsumoto
gogogo
LittleMissSunshine
nobody is here...

nvmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Joanne
wtf empty already.
Simba
as many of you know i'm in there idling all the time and it's funny because a lot of the time as soon as one of you leaves another person comes back
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.